LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No thanks, we're not interested  (Read 1230 times)

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

No thanks, we're not interested
« on: May 15, 2004, 05:33:26 PM »
Now usually, I think that people who start trouble should be ignored . . . especially among grown-ups. However, lately there has been person loggin in under names that are spreading insults about people on the board. There may have been lots of private messages back, but maybe this needs to be said pubically . . .

No, thanks . . . we aren't interested.

You see, too many people are being blessed by this site. People are sharing words of encouragement, teaching music for free, letting God use them to take them to the next level. People are starting to understand that if you sow what you know musically into others lives, God will give you more . . . He is THE GOD WHo gives seed to the sower, remember? I am so pleased about what God will give to those who sow! And our moderators and others ARE SOWING.

(What, by the way, are YOU sowing? Sure you want to reap it? I do hope that no anonymous person tries to start discord with what you try to do for God . . . but brother / sister, that is what you are setting yourself up to experience. Let me school you a bit. There is not only the law of sowing and reaping, there is also another law . . . the law of increase. That means that not only will you reap what you sow, but you will reap more than you sowed. No one plants one corn seed and gets one corn seed back, you follow? You get seven ears of corn, each ear with several seeds of what you sowed! For your own sake, do stop this. )

Whatever your beef is, you should take it up with others privately, as it says in the Bible. But if this person or people think they have any takers on thier offer of strife and discord . . .

No thanks . . . we aren't interested.

No one is under the impression that anyone . . . moderators, teachers, musicians, etc . . . . no is under the impression that ANYONE is perfect.  I don't know what happened, if anything actually did happen . . . and I don't want to know, either. So if someone wants to site names (under a false name themselves, by the way) I guess you'll have to list me and a lot of other people too.  List all of us who, when it comes to participating in mess, just aren't interested.

Maybe you haven't heard, but there's a new breed of "church folk" on the scene. We are proud to be church folk, but we aren't into politics, strife, jealousy etc. We are called church folk because, like David, we get glad when people say to us "Hey, let's go to the house of the Lord." We aren't dancing in iniquity, or living double lives. No more preachers hitting thier wives or getting drunk and refusing to be called into accountability. No more going to church looking for future wives or husbands, and ready to leave them two years later. No more rangling for positions in the church . . . we aren't interested in that anymore. You see, we've got a better understanding of the anointing now. We've seen that the anointing does more than make you shout or preach . . . it gets in your pocketbook and makes you prosperous, it gets all in our family and makes you love those you are with, it gets all in your job and makes people want to promote you. It gets in the mind of the car-dealer and makes him give you a great deal on the car you like, so you can have it instead of the car you can afford. It gets all in the mind of two people who were about to get a divorce and makes them miss each other so much they can't wait to get home.  :wink: It goes to the university classroom and stirs up your understanding for tests and papers, it BREAKS THE YOKE. And we aren't willing to do without it.

So, if you thought you could stir up interest in strife, and make us wonder . . "OOOO, I wonder what happened?"  . . . THINK AGAIN. No way I'm giving up this blessing that God has given me through this site.

You might find some people who are want to join in the mess with ya, but no one with any power or discernment. We aren't interested, whoever you are. So add BBoy to your list of people . . . but I don't suggest you do. I am, after all, a man of God.  :wink:

Now think about this, and be blessed.

BBoy.  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8

JoyCH

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2004, 06:47:06 PM »
BBoy;

What an annointed word. It reminded me when I was young at a Sunday night service we woud have tag-team sermons - so tag, I'm it.

Mr. Peters, greeter, guest. etc... add me to your list.

Joy

Offline gospelkeyboardist

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 07:37:38 PM »
amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TRUPRODIGY

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 07:47:46 PM »
AMEN!!!!!!!!!! PREACH BROTHER!!

Offline thekeynote

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.lisamholden.com

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2004, 08:40:04 PM »
BBoy, you really telling this thing!  To God be the Glory for Y.O.U.

Love ya!

Lisa
www.lisamholden.com
If "seeing is believing", try believing without seeing!

Offline raba

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.africanamericanimprovementassociation.com

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 10:14:14 AM »
Son, you've aimed high, you've struck fire, and you've taken your seat, Let God's Church say, Amen!

Remember the word "Amen" means "I agree with God"

Offline jayjay

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »
I don't know the full story about what's going on, but you reading like a best seller novel bruh.  keep fighting the good fight.

Offline newgreaterlover

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Myspace

AMEN
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2004, 09:36:53 AM »
AMEN HALLELUJAH AND PRAISE GOD :D
New Greater Love Institutional Church of God in Christ

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2004, 09:43:55 AM »
Keep on doing this I might have to invite you to my church!!! :lol:  :lol:
MERCY EN!!

Offline Dre2004

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Joy of the Lord is My Strength!!

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2004, 10:52:28 AM »
Praise God for the powerful encouragement from the man of God.
I can do all things through christ. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up