LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reading Music  (Read 9208 times)

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Reading Music
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2004, 07:12:54 PM »
Quote from: music_chick
hey guys,
I am new to the page and wondering if there was a section of the web page that i could go to, to find whorship songs lyrics. I am a muscian and would be very excited if anyone could help me find them. thanks

Music Chick  :D

For lyrics go to www.blackgospellyrics.net

Offline 2octaves

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

Reading Music
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2004, 03:32:30 AM »
This is not fair Mike is so busy at work he only checked in on Wednesday about the class.Please add me in to help you out Lisa because maybe I can help out. As a previous student of this class I still have all the information of the old class (can you believe it) 8O  :x  :x  hope this shows how dedicated I am to play the keyboard and make it talk.
Enough said I really would like to help because remember all the stupid questions I asked  :oops:  :oops: so this time around I will try and answer them if you would permit me Lisa and Sister T and you can correct me.
ps: Lisa any information of the class you misplaced sent me a pvt message I will see if I still got it.

Master Daryl please add 2octaves (Mike) to access that room.

Be Blessed
Mike

Offline thekeynote

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.lisamholden.com

Reading Music
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2004, 05:16:58 AM »
Quote from: 2octaves
This is not fair Mike is so busy at work he only checked in on Wednesday about the class.Please add me in to help you out Lisa because maybe I can help out. As a previous student of this class I still have all the information of the old class (can you believe it) 8O  :x  :x  hope this shows how dedicated I am to play the keyboard and make it talk.
Enough said I really would like to help because remember all the stupid questions I asked  :oops:  :oops: so this time around I will try and answer them if you would permit me Lisa and Sister T and you can correct me.
ps: Lisa any information of the class you misplaced sent me a pvt message I will see if I still got it.

Master Daryl please add 2octaves (Mike) to access that room.

Be Blessed
Mike

Mike, you are too funny way over there in South Africa!!   :D  Thanks for your willingness to help.  Please send Daryl a Private Message and tell him I sent ya  :wink:

Be Blessed!
Lisa
www.lisamholden.com
If "seeing is believing", try believing without seeing!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up