LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I Need Two People to Chip In to Purchase 3 Yamaha (PSR-S900) $1700 Total  (Read 10362 times)

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: I Need Two People to Chip In to Purchase 3 Yamaha (PSR-S900) $1700 Total
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2010, 01:05:56 PM »
Lanesa,

If you have to buy 2-3 keyboards to fufill your order you can try selling the extras on eBay....

Lanesa

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2010, 01:15:32 PM »
I know it seems like we're all giving you a thumbs down, but you have to see where we're coming from.

All signs point to scam.

There's such a thing as an Educated Risk (investing in stocks after doing diligent research), and Irresponsible Risk (Wiring $600 to an unknown, overseas business and praying I get a keyboard in the mail).

I think you guys are missing the point. You're not gambling as you do with the stock market. You're first of all dealing with wholesalers (gold suppliers). Why would they risk there their business over one seller that wants to purchase one keyboard when they've sold thousands.

If you were having second thoughts about someone over there that was a free member, I could see. But Gold Suppliers. For Real...
http://ggs.alibaba.com/?tracelog=24581_homepage_os

No Gold Supplier is going to scam you for one keyboard and risk millions are you kidding me...
So what is the Benefit of being a gold supplier and get page rank and sales if you're going to scam someone

So What is There Definition of a Gold Supplier:

Gold Supplier is a premium type of membership for suppliers on Alibaba.com. To qualify for a Gold Supplier membership, a supplier must undergo and pass authentication and verification procedures conducted by a reputable third-party security service provider appointed by Alibaba.com. Once approved, Gold Supplier members are authorized to display the What's Gold Suppliers? icon to demonstrate their authenticity, which means they are a legitimate entity in existence whose identity has been verified.

Membership Fee:      US$2,999 for 12 Months 

Why would anybody want to risk losing $3000 in membership fees a year, Millions in Sales, for 6 beans... HaHa, yall too funny on this forum.

Lanesa

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2010, 01:20:55 PM »
Lanesa,

If you have to buy 2-3 keyboards to fufill your order you can try selling the extras on eBay....

Actually I don't have to now. I have a seller I'm doing business with for one keyboard. I don't want to make a business out of selling keyboards, although i do sell laptops... That's the benefit of me doing business over there i can always get reliable, legitimate resources for other items. Also, I'm not experienced enough to sell keyboards. I a beginner, beginner...

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »
Alibaba? sounds like a character from Aladdin.

Lanesa

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2010, 01:30:32 PM »
Alibaba? sounds like a character from Aladdin.

Hey if the name was Aladdin. I'd still buy from over there.  ;D

Skizo Frene

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »
I think you guys are missing the point. You're not gambling as you do with the stock market. You're first of all dealing with wholesalers (gold suppliers). Why would they risk there their business over one seller that wants to purchase one keyboard when they've sold thousands.

If you were having second thoughts about someone over there that was a free member, I could see. But Gold Suppliers. For Real...
http://ggs.alibaba.com/?tracelog=24581_homepage_os

No Gold Supplier is going to scam you for one keyboard and risk millions are you kidding me...
So what is the Benefit of being a gold supplier and get page rank and sales if you're going to scam someone

So What is There Definition of a Gold Supplier:

Gold Supplier is a premium type of membership for suppliers on Alibaba.com. To qualify for a Gold Supplier membership, a supplier must undergo and pass authentication and verification procedures conducted by a reputable third-party security service provider appointed by Alibaba.com. Once approved, Gold Supplier members are authorized to display the What's Gold Suppliers? icon to demonstrate their authenticity, which means they are a legitimate entity in existence whose identity has been verified.

Membership Fee:      US$2,999 for 12 Months 

Why would anybody want to risk losing $3000 in membership fees a year, Millions in Sales, for 6 beans... HaHa, yall too funny on this forum.

Alibaba doesn't diligently verify the companies, and scams, even by Gold Suppliers, are all over.

Lanesa

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 02:04:44 PM »
Alibaba doesn't diligently verify the companies, and scams, even by Gold Suppliers, are all over.

Yes, but the diligently pay $3000 in membership fees every year. So $3000 to $600 for a keyboard. hmmmm.....

Lanesa

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »
This is my last response on this forum, I don't have time to debate of over whether its safe to do business over there. If you don't want to don't...

If you see where there is opportunity over there, then do business...

By the time we finish debating over whether you should trust doing business over there or if something is a fraud, they've already sold thousands of those same keyboards.

Are there scams over there, yes. Just like there are scams on Ebay and Amazon, reputable services we trust.

It's your money... Your Choice... Go the safest route...

Skizo Frene

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »
Yes, but the diligently pay $3000 in membership fees every year. So $3000 to $600 for a keyboard. hmmmm.....

No Lanesa.  $3000 for God-knows-how-many $600 keyboards before they're shut down.  Then they reopen an account under another fraudulent name.  Then then make dozens more transactions before they're shut down again.

FYI:

The company you listed, Xiamen Zhuxin, has been identified as a scam company on an Alibaba.com forum.

See what a little research can do?   :-\

Lanesa

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
This is the last post for real,

Why would you pull a thread from 2007. I've been on Alibaba since 2008 and was never scammed. Also, the services for Gold Memberships being enforced and them doing background checks didn't start until around late 2008. They also increased the price of being a Gold Member to decrease the chances of business applying for Gold Memberships that was not authentic. That's why the fee is now $2999.

You're pulling something thats very old. This is 2010. A lot has changed since then... Again it's your choice...

Skizo Frene

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2010, 02:35:33 PM »

Why would you pull a thread from 2007. I've been on Alibaba since 2008 and was never scammed. Also, the services for Gold Memberships being enforced and them doing background checks didn't start until around late 2008. They also increased the price of being a Gold Member to decrease the chances of business applying for Gold Memberships that was not authentic. That's why the fee is now $2999.

You're pulling something thats very old. This is 2010. A lot has changed since then... Again it's your choice...

Western Union Scam post on Alibaba.com forum March 17th 2009

Someone one claiming they were ripped off by Xiamen Zhuxin, the company you listed, posted on Alibaba.com forum November 5th 2009

Dear God, there are DOZENS more like this.

I'm not sure why you're defending this company like this, seeing as you're only a "beginner" who wants this keyboard for yourself.   ?/?

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2010, 02:50:05 PM »

Someone one claiming they were ripped off by Xiamen Zhuxin, the company you listed, posted on Alibaba.com forum November 5th 2009

I'm not sure why you're defending this company like this, seeing as you're only a "beginner" who wants this keyboard for yourself.   ?/?

Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline jonesl78

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2010, 03:17:33 PM »
Since you are a beginner try these keyboards out:
 http://miami.craigslist.org/search/msg?query=keyboard&catAbbreviation=msg&minAsk=min&maxAsk=566

or these: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Workstations-Keyboards.gc?o=1

You have a decent budget to work with so there really isnt any need to do business overseas when you can get what you want right here. On the hand, its difficult to make request when you do not have a relationship/credibilty with others. Besides, IMO that particular keyboard isn't worth hassel.

NOW if that was a MOTIF XS8 you might be able to scam me

Skizo Frene

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2010, 03:44:33 PM »
You have a decent budget to work with so there really isnt any need to do business overseas when you can get what you want right here. On the hand, its difficult to make request when you do not have a relationship/credibilty with others. Besides, IMO that particular keyboard isn't worth hassel.

It had more to do with the credibility of the resource she listed....which were more than likely fraudulent.   :-\

Lanesa

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2010, 03:51:24 PM »
It had more to do with the credibility of the resource she listed....which were more than likely fraudulent.   :-\

Here's 2007 Forbes Article For you. Know telling what it's worth now but i find it hard to believe that any investor would want to continue to invest in a company that is a fraud.

http://www.forbes.com/2007/10/23/alibaba-ipo-pricing-markets-equity-cx_jc_1023markets1.html

Alibaba.com, China’s largest e-commerce company, on Monday launched what is set to be one of the world’s most expensive initial public offerings, seeking to raise up to 11.6 billion Hong Kong dollars ($1.49 billion) through a share sale priced at a much higher valuation than investors paid for Google when it came public.

Alibaba.com, founded by former English teacher Jack Ma in 1995, is selling a 17% stake in the company, in the biggest technology IPO since Google (nasdaq: GOOG - news - people ) raised $1.66 billion in 2004.

Alibaba.com on Monday revised its already high pricing range upward to between 12 Hong Kong dollars ($1.54) and 13.50 Hong Kong dollars ($1.73) a share, which would raise a maximum of 11.6 billion Hong Kong dollars( $1.49 billion) before an allotment option that would allow it to raise more in after-IPO trading.

Lanesa

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2010, 03:55:55 PM »
Always in Forbes but a Fraud. Ok....

http://www.forbes.com/2009/12/16/alibaba-jack-ma-intelligent-technology-david-wei.html

Alibaba is a China-based Internet service for businesses to find and sell to each other. It has 45 million registered users, including 10 million overseas companies (1.9 million of those are in the United States.) David Wei, chief executive of Alibaba.com, talks about the conversation that took him into the digital world.

Skizo Frene

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2010, 03:59:19 PM »
*sigh*

I wasn't referring to Alibaba.com.  They just host the Vendors. 

I was referring the the VENDOR you listed, Xiamen Zhuxin Industry & Trade, the vendor you listed.

Did you even click the links?  Or read my posts?   :-\ ::)

Lanesa

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2010, 04:01:34 PM »

I'm defending it because a keyboard is not all I have purchased from over there... The fact is I didn't need three of them which was the first offer...

Which is why I posted the thread to the forum in the first place. I buy laptops and software from over, including perfume and make up and other wholesale items that have been purchased for or ministry... I'm not new Alibaba just to this forum...

Lanesa

« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
*sigh*

I wasn't referring to Alibaba.com.  They just host the Vendors. 

I was referring the the VENDOR you listed, Xiamen Zhuxin Industry & Trade, the vendor you listed.

Did you even click the links?  Or read my posts?   :-\ ::)

Yes, i did from 1 person that was making all this fuss about being ripped off and then if you keeping reading you'll find some rebuttals of other posters trying to give him advice of how to do business in China. What you neglected to mention is that the forum is huge and there are a lot of positive posters on that forum that have had major success.

Lanesa

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2010, 04:20:36 PM »
Here's a positive article on the forum...

Maria from Denmark wrote a topic as follows which triggered a hot discussion on Chinese suppliers.

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/2371/CHINESSE_SUPPLIERS_BE_AWARE_.htm

As a local Chinese foreign trade manager with high credit standing, I can assure you that 99% of Chinese suppliers are honest and reliable. China is becoming the so called ' world factory' and ' manufacturing centre' owing to her low labour cost, which benefit billions of people worldwide every year. Countless buyers from worldwide coming to China for business opportunities every year, and some Chinese suppliers have to compete with their counterparts worldwide to meet the regulations of WTO. After China joined WTO in 2001, more and more Chinese suppliers are becoming trustworthy and reliable as they have realized that they have to improve the quality and service to compete with others.

However, some foreign buyers take it for granted that Chinese goods must be very cheap, so they cut down the prices to the least, incredibly low to make themselves profit more. In such cases, some Chinese businessman are forced to cheat you because they profit too less. If you don't have a win-win concept in your mind, you're bound to be cheated in China. There is an old Chinese saying like this: Low price doesn't match high-quality goods.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up