LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about the music posted  (Read 1260 times)

Offline conga

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Question about the music posted
« on: December 29, 2004, 06:04:08 PM »
THe music that is posted I have a hard time with playing it. What I'm trying to say is that it don't sound right mainly when I'm tring to play with the CD. What your posting is it 100% correct.  I was just wondering. Thank for positives replies God Bless.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

The music...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 06:14:23 PM »
The music is not 100% correct.  Alot of the time, it is the persons interpretation of the song depending on how they they.  Some people play the melody, some people play around the melody while some will just play the harmony.
:)

Offline hammondboi627

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 09:36:40 PM »
NO THE MUSIC ISN'T 100% CORRECT, BUT NEITHER IS EVERYBODY ELSE'S.  I JUST POST AND PLAY WHATEVER I HEAR.  SORRY IF IT ISN'T WHAT YOU LIKE, BUT I JUST FELT THAT ANYTHING TAHT IS POSTED ON HERE CAN BE A BLESSING TO SOMEBODY ELSE.

KeeSharp

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 08:33:04 AM »
Hey man everything you guys have posted has been truly a blessing to me. I truly am grateful to have found this website. The issue with the music postings is, it is not gonna be they way the CD has because it is not posted by whom ever the musician was on that song. It is posted by someone who has played the song and they are sharing their insight with us. What usually helps me out is taking what they have posted and letting the Holy Spirit lead me into to adding some of my own flavor.  Be Blessed!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up