LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking For Musicians In Pittsburgh, Pa  (Read 615 times)

Offline mohammondboy

• LGM Member
    • http://

Looking For Musicians In Pittsburgh, Pa
« on: May 13, 2004, 12:05:54 PM »
Hey fellow musicians, praisers, worshipers. MOM's..etc. I'm looking for musicians in the Pittsburgh area to simple meet and fellowship with.  I'm a 19 year old musician who playes keys and organ for 3 local churches.  It seems like in this area the musicians both young and old are only worried about themselves and not trying to enhance and learn from one another.  i was wondering if anybody else was facing that problem.

Offline uniquepraize

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://

Just down the Street!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 01:55:05 PM »
mohammondby,

I'm just down the road about twenty mins or so.  I've been looking for the Pittsburgh Musicians.  Drop me email uniquepraize@aol.com
How long have you been play'n keys and organ?

Offline ayokunle

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS ABLE

Re: Just down the Street! PLS HELP!! I AM INTERESTED!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 06:57:20 AM »
Hello,
              Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus christ. My name is AYO. I live in Nigeria. Sir, i am writing to you to share my heart worries with you as a christian.
             I am a good christian who loves the work of God and i play keyboards. My father abandoned me because i gave my life to Jesus and since then, there is no one to help. All the family members turned back to assisit too. No comfort of living for me, no money,even i just managed to get a little change to browse and send this mail because someone told me about this great christian site. I decided to Hold on to Jesus and that is why I am writing you that i really need help to come over to the U.S and work in a church or with any pastor so that i will not suffer here and loose the gift that God has given to me and also to serve God over there in a condusive atmosphere. I believe WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE and i know that you can help me to get out of this problem.
The bibles says the gift of a man will make a way for him. Sir, i will like you to do all you can to help me over and i know my God will see you through.
 Well, There is a lot to say but i dont want to cry again on the situation. I am A good christian and i believe you will be able to help.
   If you want to get back to me sir, send back a mail to my mail box:ayblam@yahoo.com .    PLS HELP ME I AM IN A SAD SITUATION.
    God bless.
                                                                                  Ayo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up