LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING READ AND PASS IT ON  (Read 1511 times)

hdmiami_04

VERY IMPORTANT WARNING READ AND PASS IT ON
« on: April 20, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »
  wassup yall i just heard about this so im putting it up so yall can read it.

A Sheriff sent this. FYI
This goes along with info heard about this gang on Oprah. It is totally scary. Be careful friends!
THIS INFORMATION IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!!
DON'T FLASH HEADLIIGHTS AT CAR WITH LIGHTS NOT ON!!
 Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this
Warning: If you are driving after dark and see and on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods member "initiation game" that goes like this: The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target.".
He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements. Police Depts. across the nation are being warned.
Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off.
Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!
Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual.

Your free to post any comments if u want to.

Offline Torch7

• LGM Member
    • Gospel Bass Guitar Lessons Site

Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING READ AND PASS IT ON
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 10:02:09 AM »
That's still going on?  I knew them fools where doing it back in the day, but wasn't aware it was still happening.

Offline Joshorgan

• LGM Member
  • Watch what you think. Mean what you say.

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 10:09:51 AM »
Man people are just crazy

Offline silky

• LGM Member
  • at the Cross.......

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 10:12:06 AM »
i've heard of this before.  we all just have to stay prayerful and believing God for protection.
WHEN YOU CAN'T, GOD CAN

Offline mr.dj

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Coko and Mae

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 10:12:13 AM »
This is crazy.
"Even when you're justified, be dignified."  Cornel West

Offline mr.dj

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Coko and Mae

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 10:14:07 AM »
I didn't know people was still doing this either.
"Even when you're justified, be dignified."  Cornel West

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 10:44:54 AM »
Why do you all belive all these hoaxes. I flash all the time as a courtesy to my fellow drivers to let them know that either they're about to pass a police officer so slow down or its night and they dont have on their lights. And I live in DC. Where are the reall occourences that this has actually happened. This a email that's started circulating atleast 5+ years ago. If it was true, its not true, but I dont think it ever was. Just another email, to keep people living in fear.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. -2Timothy 1-7

CSE2

Offline sixstringpoet

• LGM Member
  • keep sound wisdom and discretion: Proverbs 3:21
    • 6stringpoet

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 10:46:51 AM »
thanks for the heads up, this is real !!!

Offline melodic

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 10:50:36 AM »
Why do you all belive all these hoaxes. I flash all the time as a courtesy to my fellow drivers to let them know that either they're about to pass a police officer so slow down or its night and they dont have on their lights. And I live in DC. Where are the reall occourences that this has actually happened. This a email that's started circulating atleast 5+ years ago. If it was true, its not true, but I dont think it ever was. Just another email, to keep people living in fear.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. -2Timothy 1-7

CSE2

I agree.  We have dominion over these things so even if they were true, our father is ALL powerful.  With him, NO WEAPON formed against us shall prosper.  If we are going to do anything, pray that these gang members get DELIVERENCE
BELIEVE (Because Emmanuel Lives I Expect Victory Everytime)  http://www.cottagesoft.com/~songbird/graphics/mgglogo01_thumb.jpg

Offline ABOVEALL

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 10:56:31 AM »
Living in a life of "What If" not a way to live at all.  If we had a spirit of fear we would stay in the house all day and avoid all of the warnings we hear.  Do not be discouraged.  I am still grateful for the post.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 11:04:27 AM »
Even if it was real, would you not operate in love for your fellow roadmates and let them know what is usually a slight oversight?

My God is more powerful than any blood or crip.

Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Nakia518

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 11:42:15 AM »
This is a Hoax....

Lights Out!

Claim:   Prospective new gang members are initiated by killing the drivers of cars who flash their headlights at them.

Full Article
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

_______________________________________ _______________________________________ __________________

I agree with my brothers and sisters that this is just an attempt by the enemy to keep us living in fear...

I fear no man... Only God...

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 11:48:08 AM »
Amen Sis Nakia

Offline praznhim06

• LGM Member
  • Sing unto the Lord a new song... Psalm 96:1

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 11:58:03 AM »
Well this one I heard could benefit all.  It was told that car theives are stealing cars by looking through the windshield and getting the VIN # then taking the VIN# to the car dealership to get a key made and then returning to steal the car.  They say place a index card or something over the VIN# so no one can read the number.  Be blessed to all.
"Doing God's work, God's Way"

Nakia518

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 12:23:35 PM »
Well this one I heard could benefit all.  It was told that car theives are stealing cars by looking through the windshield and getting the VIN # then taking the VIN# to the car dealership to get a key made and then returning to steal the car.  They say place a index card or something over the VIN# so no one can read the number.  Be blessed to all.

This one is true... Some what

VIN Car Thieves

Claim:   Thieves can steal cars by using VINs to obtain duplicate keys through auto dealerships.

Some thieves have stolen cars by using VINs to obtain duplicate keys through auto dealerships:   True.

Obscuring you car's VIN is a good way to decrease the likelihood that your automobile will be stolen:   False.

Full Story
http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/vin.asp

The best thing to do with this is when you are sent emails like this... look it up to see if they are true or not...
No sense in spreading lies and half truths....

Just my $0.25

Offline malthumb

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise Is What I Do
    • Your Car Does What?!?!?

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 12:36:52 PM »
Hmmmm.  What do these all have in common?

* Lady found a rat in her KFC bucket

* Woman ditched by lover sells his Porsche / Corvette / Jag / Mercedes for $75 through a newspaper want ad

* Calvin Klein / Tommy Hilfiger / Eve Arden came on Oprah and said they don't market their products to black folks because it'll cheapen the brand

* The headlight story that started this thread

What they all have in common is two words.  URBAN LEGEND

I've heard every single one of them several times in several different cities over the course of at least the past 20 years.  Each time it was from somebody who's cousin witnessed it  ;D ;D

Let's apply a little bit of logic to the headlight story......

I first heard this in Flint Michigan in the 1980s.  Then I heard in Buffalo in the 90s.  Then I heard it in Detroit.  Then I heard it from friends in Atlanta, Chicago,  Baltimore, and Philadelphia.  Either there's one heck of a connected gang network (nobody ever said it was the Bloods or the Crips doing this) or it's a story that sounds just real enough to be true, but isn't (definition of URBAN LEGEND).

You be the judge.

Peace,

James
FAITH unites people
RELIGION divides FAITH

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 12:41:57 PM »
Indeed.

That's why I don't even forward trash like this, when people send it to me. As a matter of fact, this may sound bad, but I don't even forward the "christian" spam that people send me....ok...maybe I'll RARELY send it to one or two people, if it's something really good, but in general, if someone sends me an email, I keep it to myself...ESPECIALLY if it ends in "NOW, SEND THIS TO AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE AND WATCH GOD MOVE IN YOUR LIFE!"...That's the very definition of SPAM embodied in that sentence right there!

So in short....STOP SENDING ME SPAM, NAKIA!!!

;) ;) ;D ;D

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 12:43:02 PM »
Don't forget the one about the HIV infected hypodermic needle placed strategically in the gas pump handle.  I was like, "You would think I would hear about this on the news or something..."

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 12:45:22 PM »
Indeed.

That's why I don't even forward trash like this, when people send it to me. As a matter of fact, this may sound bad, but I don't even forward the "christian" spam that people send me....ok...maybe I'll RARELY send it to one or two people, if it's something really good, but in general, if someone sends me an email, I keep it to myself...ESPECIALLY if it ends in "NOW, SEND THIS TO AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE AND WATCH GOD MOVE IN YOUR LIFE!"...That's the very definition of SPAM embodied in that sentence right there!

So in short....STOP SENDING ME SPAM, NAKIA!!!

;) ;) ;D ;D

Thats a good word, trash. I dont forward that garbage either.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 04:14:44 PM »
Thank you .....please check the internet before you send emails that you think are real......
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up