LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Raise Your Hand if Your Mama Ever Put Hot Sauce in Your Mouth as Punishment...  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

Yea man...mama didn't play. I remember I pushed my brother into the wall and the wall caved in. You talkin about a whoopin?!? I started screaming "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?"as soon as I saw the wall cave in. My mom told me to wait in my room. She came in, closed the door and went iiiin on my body. Belts, switches, hands in my face, behind, arms, everywhere...if you grabbed her arm, it meant extra whacks. She's fast too. Even now, when she gets in her playful mood, she wants wrestle and tackle you to the ground. I've yet to win >:( :(.

Sis, you caved in her wall?!?!?!? I mean, dang!!!  You've got some warrior princess in you, too.  :D :D :D

Yea that's true.  You DID have a mega beatdown coming for that one sis.

You didn't mention that you probably put your poor little brother in a full-body cast.   :D :D :D
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

Wow.  Is your mother Xena Warrior Princess?   :D :D :D

Betty Warrior Princess is more like it lol. She's one of a kind and the ADD doesn't help. It's like it adds extra strength to her.

Sis, you caved in her wall?!?!?!? I mean, dang!!!  You've got some warrior princess in you, too.  :D :D :D

I get it from my mama....

:D :D :D

That dude made me so mad, I gripped him up and pushed his behind literally into the wall. Then I saw the cracks forming. OH THE HORROR!!!! *shudders*

In church, if you acted up, she would grip that little back fat and twist the mess out of it! You bet not cry either. So it would be one of those silent shrieks with the stink face, wanting to scream in agony :'( :(. Mama was NO. JOKE.
Did you feed your spirit man today?

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

Yea that's true.  You DID have a mega beatdown coming for that one sis.

You didn't mention that you probably put your poor little brother in a full-body cast.   :D :D :D

You mean OLDER brother lol. He had it coming to him. All those years of being the WWF wrestling dummie who had to have EVERY wrestling move tested on her...Oh homie had it coming. Both brothers. One would hold my arms and the other would punch me in the stomach and said I had to "take it". Being on the last level of Mario only to have your brother come and push the power button causing you to have to start all over again >:(. And of course, the old "step on the rug and pull it from under your feet" game. Yea dude had it coming to him. *snaps out of flashback*

My bad, I ventured off for a minute.

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

Betty Warrior Princess is more like it lol. She's one of a kind and the ADD doesn't help. It's like it adds extra strength to her.

I get it from my mama....

That dude made me so mad, I gripped him up and pushed his behind literally into the wall. Then I saw the cracks forming. OH THE HORROR!!!! *shudders*

In church, if you acted up, she would grip that little back fat and twist the mess out of it! You bet not cry either. So it would be one of those silent shrieks with the stink face, wanting to scream in agony :'( :(. Mama was NO. JOKE.

Gangsta.
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

You mean OLDER brother lol. He had it coming to him. All those years of being the WWF wrestling dummie who had to have EVERY wrestling move tested on her...Oh homie had it coming. Both brothers. One would hold my arms and the other would punch me in the stomach and said I had to "take it". Being on the last level of Mario only to have your brother come and push the power button causing you to have to start all over again >:(. And of course, the old "step on the rug and pull it from under your feet" game. Yea dude had it coming to him. *snaps out of flashback*

For that alone, sis...for that alone.  :-\ :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

No he didn't.  Tell me he didn't.
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

Literally LOLing @ BW!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I remember at my old church, a little boy (he. was. bad. as. hades) pushed his mama into the wall, and made a Dornesha-shaped hole in it. I was mad at first, but then she was so embarrassed that it kinda took my mad away. >:(

Anyway yeah, when we were bad in church, we got the arm pinch. Which is why, to this very day, I do not do pinches, nor do I tolerate pinches, even in jest. I will KILL a ninja over a pinch. I'm not playing. #traumatized
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Once, when I was little, I was in the grocery store with my Grandma and Aunt. My Aunt kept messing with me, so I started crying (I was like 6). My Grandma had a pack of hot dogs in her hand and slapped the MESS out of my Aunt with it. We still laugh about that to this day.

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

For that alone, sis...for that alone.  :-\ :D

No he didn't.  Tell me he didn't.

Yes. He. DID!!! He did that one day and as he snatched the controller from me and began playing, I went and got the wooden handle broomstick and cracked him upside his head with it. No. More. I had to stand up for myself since nobody else would.

Literally LOLing @ BW!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I remember at my old church, a little boy (he. was. bad. as. hades) pushed his mama into the wall, and made a Dornesha-shaped hole in it. I was mad at first, but then she was so embarrassed that it kinda took my mad away. >:(

Anyway yeah, when we were bad in church, we got the arm pinch. Which is why, to this very day, I do not do pinches, nor do I tolerate pinches, even in jest. I will KILL a ***** over a pinch. I'm not playing. #traumatized

I am so with you sis! You wanna see a whole different side of me? Pinch me. I dare ya.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

I am so with you sis! You wanna see a whole different side of me? Pinch me. I dare ya.

That's me, right there. I will go from 0 to Crazy in .002 seconds if you pinch me. Or even act like you're gonna pinch me. Don't even playfully pinch me lightly.

When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Tiptip357

One the most common fight between siblings that's close in age:

The front seat.

***Loading up, heading to piano practice***
*Phone rings...mom takes the call inside*
*My brother gets in the front seat and buckles up.....he waits*
*I walk out with a *small plate of tuna and crackers. Stop to look at this foolishness. Gets in the middle row of the van*

Me (7): Kee!!! It is my turn to get in the front! You KNOW it's my turn!  >:(

Marquis(10): No it's not! You got in the front the last time!

Me:   Yes it is!!!!!  Get out! Kee! Kee! Kee! Kee! Get out!

Marquis: Shut up! *leans towards the middle row and punches me in the arm*

Me:  Kee, you're going to make me drop my food!

****Pause****

Tip's mind:  No he didn't just punch me!  >:(  I gotta get back at this foo.  *looks down at tuna and crackers* Kee, hates tuna...

Hmmmm..........

****Play****

*Takes tuna in hand and....*

WHACK!!!!!!  Tuna all on his face and in his hair...

A minute later...

*Mom comes out with a look of horror and rage and she sees us still fighting between the front and middle of the van, and tuna on the windshield and ceiling of the car*

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!  My mom and dad beat us so bad and banned us from talking to each other for a week. That was torture.  And that was when I realized how strong my mom really was! Ooooo, for her to be so short, that chick got down! No belt needed. I think the belt would've slowed her down too much. LOL!  :D

I never got whooping too much, but when I did...looking back on it...I deserved them jokas!  :D

Tiptip357

Ooooooo, the errorrrrrrrssssss...

..... *shrugs* ah, well...

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

One the most common fight between siblings that's close in age:

The front seat.

***Loading up, heading to piano practice***
*Phone rings...mom takes the call inside*
*My brother gets in the front seat and buckles up.....he waits*
*I walk out with a *small plate of tuna and crackers. Stop to look at this foolishness. Gets in the middle row of the van*

Me (7): Kee!!! It is my turn to get in the front! You KNOW it's my turn!  >:(

Marquis(10): No it's not! You got in the front the last time!

Me:   Yes it is!!!!!  Get out! Kee! Kee! Kee! Kee! Get out!

Marquis: Shut up! *leans towards the middle row and punches me in the arm*

Me:  Kee, you're going to make me drop my food!

****Pause****

Tip's mind:  No he didn't just punch me!  >:(  I gotta get back at this foo.  *looks down at tuna and crackers* Kee, hates tuna...

Hmmmm..........

****Play****

*Takes tuna in hand and....*

WHACK!!!!!!  Tuna all on his face and in his hair...

A minute later...

*Mom comes out with a look of horror and rage and she sees us still fighting between the front and middle of the van, and tuna on the windshield and ceiling of the car*

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!  My mom and dad beat us so bad and banned us from talking to each other for a week. That was torture.  And that was when I realized how strong my mom really was! Ooooo, for her to be so short, that chick got down! No belt needed. I think the belt would've slowed her down too much. LOL!  :D

I never got whooping too much, but when I did...looking back on it...I deserved them jokas!  :D

Okay now THAT PART right there would've killed me.

Tiptip357

Okay now THAT PART right there would've killed me.

It was horrible! We had this habit of laughing together, then the next minute, we're fighting! I mean we.were.FIGHTING!!!! You hear me?

Do you remember that episode of the Cosby Show when Rudy and Vanessa were fighting all the time? LOL! Yeah, that used to be us.

Our relationship was much better after that!  :D

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

It was horrible! We had this habit of laughing together, then the next minute, we're fighting! I mean we.were.FIGHTING!!!! You hear me?

Do you remember that episode of the Cosby Show when Rudy and Vanessa were fighting all the time? LOL! Yeah, that used to be us.

Our relationship was much better after that!  :D

Tell you what, that story did two things for me:

1. Make me leery about giving Seraya a sibling

2. Makes me understand why parents, at times, need to go plumb off. 

Tuna? In the van?   Oh, ain't no way.

And, ya'll lived?!?!?!?  :o :o :o

And, YOU threw the tuna? You wouldn't have been banned from talking to your brother, you simply wouldn't have been able to...for about a month.  :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Tiptip357

Tell you what, that story did two things for me:

1. Make me leery about giving Seraya a sibling

2. Makes me understand why parents, at times, need to go plumb off. 

Tuna? In the van?   Oh, ain't no way.

And, ya'll lived?!?!?!?  :o :o :o

I didn't think we would...and being in another country, at the time, didn't matter because all they saw was RED

The.worst.

But GOD!!!!!! *praise break* :D :D :D

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

I didn't think we would...and being in another country, at the time, didn't matter because all they saw was RED

The.worst.

But GOD!!!!!! *praise break* :D :D :D

Indeed!  :D :D :D

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

I am literally crying laughing @ Tip and BW!

One of the ones that I remember the most is when I was about 8. I'd just woke up on a Saturday and my mom wanted to do the whole spring cleaning stuff. I was still in my nightgown(those things were thin) and she told me to get the duster. I said "Pssshhhh...I'm going back to bed. It's Saturday." I had turned my back to her and she said "What was that?" I started to repeat what I said BUT, something said "turn around" . I turned around and the look on her face was one for the books. She grabbed a belt with lightning speed and she hit me ONE time on my behind. I ran out the door and jumped all 5 steps(in my nightgown). She was right behind me and I look straight ahead and......there is my dad....standing there talking to the neighbors. And they're all looking at us.

She tore my behind UP. She hit my finger with the belt and I remember trying to make her feel guilty about my finger. "I think you broke my finger. I can't feel it."

Her reply? "It shouldna been in the way."

I also remember trying to take a bath that night. That was worse than the beating.

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

Geez, we had some violent parents :D. After my spanking, I used to go in the bathroom and watch myself cry in the mirror LOL! I would laugh a lil, then cry again after looking at my whelps(sp), then look in the mirror again and start laughing. Yea, the whoopings made me cuckoo :D :D :D.

Then, I stole some candy from the store once and tried to eat it in the bathroom. My dumb tail thought I locked the door, but apparently I didn't. For whatever reason, my mom opened the door and saw me eating the candy. Dunh, DUnh, DUNHHHH!!! I just knew I was gonna get it. She called me upstairs. I'm crying. She made me get on my knees and pray for HOURS!!! I'd rather have the whooping :-\. That was torture!

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

I remember I pushed my brother into the wall and the wall caved in...

Then, I stole some candy from the store...

The Lord gave you the right momma.   :D :D :D
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up