LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Raise Your Hand if Your Mama Ever Put Hot Sauce in Your Mouth as Punishment...  (Read 2492 times)

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

Okay, so maybe you didn't get the hot sauce. But did you get any other creative punishments, other than a spanking or "time-out" or being grounded?

This lady was arrested and charged with misdemeanor child abuse after she went on Dr. Phil and the viewers called the police on her (and her police officer husband) for showing a video of herself making her son hold hot sauce in his mouth for lying.

http://news.yahoo.com/mom-trial-punishing-child-hot-sauce-195056907.html
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

That would have been a treat for me. I've been eating hot wings since
i was like 3. :D

Offline catslock1

• LGM Member
  • Hit me with music!!

I can't think of any but I've seen "wash your mouth out with soap" taken literally.
Amen Walls.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

That would have been a treat for me. I've been eating hot wings since
i was like 3. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

IRT the thread, my grandmother (and my mother, aunts, etc) believed in punishing us in a way that related to whatever we did. If we touched something we shouldn't have touched or stole something, we got the switch to our hands. If we lied, said a bad word, or were being fresh at the mouth, we got hit on the tongue (especially with Nana) or our mouths washed out with soap. If we went somewhere we weren't supposed to go, or walked in the living room, we got the switch to the bottoms of our feet (again, that was Nana).

If she didn't know who broke the lamp and nobody would admit it, we all had to line up and get the switch to our hands, one by one.

And she was also good at making us eat nasty things as punishment (like wheat germ and cod liver oil with molasses). I would rather get the switch because I had a weak stomach (still do). I will throw up over that joint...
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member
    • HVAC International Parts

No creativity here it was straight booty besides those slave whippinz I use to get.  Mom would be swinging indiscriminately to just obtain contact.  I had to cover my head and face.   :D   She got an "F" for beatdowns.  Everyone else, grandma, granddad, dad, teachers, and aunts were technically correct.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

LOL @ swinging indiscriminately

I think the worst thing about my mother's spankings was that she would give a lecture first, and a lot of times, she'd be talking for so long that it seemed like she either forgot or changed her mind about the spanking. I mean, after an hour of a calm, loving lecture, you really don't expect to STILL get a spanking.

I mean, my mama would take phone calls, go downstairs and tend to my father, change my baby sister's diaper, check the food in the oven, and still come back upstairs in between and pick up the lecture wherever she left off. I would SWEAR she had changed her mind.

Then, she'd say "okay, baby, lay down on the bed." And I'd be like ?/? :o :'( "but Maaaaaaaaaaaa????!!"

:D

My father, on the other hand, would come home from work, walking through the front door kicking his shoes off and unbuckling his belt at the same time, bellowing "Get downstairs! NOWWWW!!!!" (And you didn't bother to ask who he wanted to come down... you just KNEW when it was you... lol). As soon as you appear, he's swinging... "you wanna talk back to the teachers?? YOU WANNA TALK BACK TO THE TEACHERS???!!!! What *whap* did *whap* I *whap* tell *whap* you *whap*......"

:D :D :D

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

LOL @ swinging indiscriminately

I think the worst thing about my mother's spankings was that she would give a lecture first, and a lot of times, she'd be talking for so long that it seemed like she either forgot or changed her mind about the spanking. I mean, after an hour of a calm, loving lecture, you really don't expect to STILL get a spanking.

I mean, my mama would take phone calls, go downstairs and tend to my father, change my baby sister's diaper, check the food in the oven, and still come back upstairs in between and pick up the lecture wherever she left off. I would SWEAR she had changed her mind.

Then, she'd say "okay, baby, lay down on the bed." And I'd be like ?/? :o :'( "but Maaaaaaaaaaaa????!!"

My father, on the other hand, would come home from work, walking through the front door kicking his shoes off and unbuckling his belt at the same time, bellowing "Get downstairs! NOWWWW!!!!" (And you didn't bother to ask who he wanted to come down... you just KNEW when it was you... lol). As soon as you appear, he's swinging... "you wanna talk back to the teachers?? YOU WANNA TALK BACK TO THE TEACHERS???!!!! What *whap* did *whap* I *whap* tell *whap* you *whap*......"

OH MY!!!! This is my dad to the tee!!!!!! :D :D :D

My mother.... ::) you can forget it. The woman is crazy LOL! She'll have a switch in one hand and a shoe in the other. If you broke the switch, it would be replaced with three more and STILL the shoe. She was a mad woman and mega strong!!!
Did you feed your spirit man today?

Offline JustBritt

• LGM Member
  • *Sigh*

Smh. Child abuse. Lol jk

My worst one was when my mom allowed my step dad to spank me. I was SO through with her. I'm still not over that! Lol.
~Moving Forward~

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

Smh. Child abuse. Lol jk

My worst one was when my mom allowed my step dad to spank me. I was SO through with her. I'm still not over that! Lol.

Yeah, I'm not over that either.

I think stepparents should only be permitted to spank in VERY SPECIAL circumstances, and as often as possible, they should let the biological parents do the spanking.

Offline JustBritt

• LGM Member
  • *Sigh*

And I guess I was so upset by it because my dad NEVER laid a had on me. And for someone who I didn't even like at the time to do that....yeah I was heated! 
~Moving Forward~

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

My mother.... ::) you can forget it. The woman is crazy LOL! She'll have a switch in one had and a shoe in the other. If you broke the switch, it would be replaced with three more and STILL the shoe. She was a mad woman and mega strong!!!

ROFL @ your mama!! LOL!!! That's like my grandmother. It's a wonder she never broke any of our teeth. She was a hairdresser, and we were always around her salon. If one of us mouthed off, it was nothing for her to pop us in the mouth with a brush or whatever styling tool was in her hand at the moment. That woman is NUTS!

I still remember the time she slapped my mama for getting smart. :D Nana just doesn't play that... she doesn't care how grown you are!

As a matter of fact, a few years ago, my cousin said something smart to her (he had to be like 28 or so at the time) and she made him come over to where she was sitting and bend down so she could twist his lips! :D :D :D

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

ROFL!!! Yep thats how I plan to do it.

But in regards to the original question. No nothing creative at all.

My dad was a belt guy, My mom was a whatever she had in her hand.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

When my dad was around he 'spanked my hand' when I stole something (pretty sure it was some kind of food).

My mother put hot sauce on my thumbs so I would stop sucking them.

My mother beat me with my brother's shoe (which had a wooden heel).

Then, there are the extension chord beatings. 
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

My mother.... ::) you can forget it. The woman is crazy LOL! She'll have a switch in one hand and a shoe in the other. If you broke the switch, it would be replaced with three more and STILL the shoe. She was a mad woman and mega strong!!!

She dual wielded?  That's a pretty advanced technique.
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

Then, there are the extension chord beatings.

I only got one of those.  It wasn't pleasant.   :(
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

I only got one of those.  It wasn't pleasant.   :(

I may have received two but there's nothing like the first time.  :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Cheetara23

• LGM Member
  • She too cool for me!

Nothing creative here..... my mother is Heavy handed though, so those spankings brought the lesson home. She spanked me so bad one time that my sister told me the next day that my mom had a big welt on her hand.... I think after that one, she never had to beat me again. I learned the lesson painfully but sure wasn't Traumatized.

Offline blessedwoman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I am who God says I am

She dual wielded?  That's a pretty advanced technique.

Yea man...mama didn't play. I remember I pushed my brother into the wall and the wall caved in. You talkin about a whoopin?!? I started screaming "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?"as soon as I saw the wall cave in. My mom told me to wait in my room. She came in, closed the door and went iiiin on my body. Belts, switches, hands in my face, behind, arms, everywhere...if you grabbed her arm, it meant extra whacks. She's fast too. Even now, when she gets in her playful mood, she wants wrestle and tackle you to the ground. I've yet to win >:( :(.
Did you feed your spirit man today?

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

Yea man...mama didn't play. I remember I pushed my brother into the wall and the wall caved in. You talkin about a whoopin?!? I started screaming "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?"as soon as I saw the wall cave in. My mom told me to wait in my room. She came in, closed the door and went iiiin on my body. Belts, switches, hands in my face, behind, arms, everywhere...if you grabbed her arm, it meant extra whacks. She's fast too. Even now, when she gets in her playful mood, she wants wrestle and tackle you to the ground. I've yet to win >:( :(.

Wow.  Is your mother Xena Warrior Princess?   :D :D :D
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Sis, you caved in her wall?!?!?!? I mean, dang!!!  You've got some warrior princess in you, too.  :D :D :D
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up