LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Embarassing Moments at Work  (Read 11760 times)

Tiptip357

Re: Embarassing Moments at Work
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2009, 09:54:20 AM »
Have you traveled overseas lately? :D

I, like, totally have!not How did you know?(that I am totally lying so that people won't think that I'm crazy) That could be it! (yea, right) ;D  *nervous laugh*

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Doubles...in the key of B#. BEAT ARMY!!!

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2009, 12:08:56 PM »
Picture it....Camp Pendleton, CA...2002.

We're setting up equipment for a field exercise.  I'm walking along the area for the communications gear with my chiefs when...

SSgt Higginson:  Once we get the radio nets all set, we can shoot the data link over to that hill where the MUX antenna will be set up.

GySgt Soto: Let's go over there and check it out.  You coming, sir?

1stLt Morgan (me):  Yeah just a second.  Let me run back down and refill my canteen real quick. 

Our fearless leader starts down the hill...and a rock rolls under his foot, causing him to tumble and roll.....ALL THE WAY...ABOUT 15-20 YARDS...DOWN THE HILL!!!

SSgt Higginson: (shouting from the top of the hill) Sir, maybe you should take a parachute with you next time and just jump down there!

Tiptip357

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL!!! :D :D :D

Hey, we can go to the Cameron U stadium so you can demonstrate...you know that big hill... :)

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Doubles...in the key of B#. BEAT ARMY!!!

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL!!! :D :D :D

Hey, we can go to the Cameron U stadium so you can demonstrate...you know that big hill... :)

Girl, I ain't tryin' to fool with you and that doggone hill.  When I fell, that was only around a few fellow Marines.  That hill and Cameron U Stadium is near a busy traffic intersection.  Word will get around all of Lawton, OK about this bald-headed clown rolling down the hill all out of control

Tiptip357

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »
Girl, I ain't tryin' to fool with you and that doggone hill.  When I fell, that was only around a few fellow Marines.  That hill and Cameron U Stadium is near a busy traffic intersection.  Word will get around all of Lawton, OK about this bald-headed clown rolling down the hill all out of control

Ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-es! :D :D :D (the e-e-e-e-e-e part was me laughing in between  :D )

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2009, 12:09:33 PM »
I'm even embarresed to type this, but it's funny now.  I went to the restroom, and when I came back to my desk, one of the agents needed help with something so when I got up, he says "do you play flag football or something" I turned and looked, I had toilet paper hanging from my waist. 
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

Offline sistagurl

• LGM Member
    • Facebook

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 12:17:12 PM »
I'm even embarresed to type this, but it's funny now.  I went to the restroom, and when I came back to my desk, one of the agents needed help with something so when I got up, he says "do you play flag football or something" I turned and looked, I had toilet paper hanging from my waist. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOOLLLLLLLOLO LL :D :D

I dang near fell out of my chair on that one...

That would be my worse nightmare...LOLOLOL :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
 :D :D :D

I just had one! LOL. My boss came in and asked me a question. I had JUST got finished watching the little Jamaican girl. WHY...WHY did I talk to her in an accent???!!!  :D :D She looked at me a lil crazy. She laughed after I showed her the video. OMG!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Crying over here!!! :D

Offline BassbyGrace

• LGM Member
  • striving

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »
I got a few, but I'll shoot one out now real quick.

So we are standing inplace at a military ceremony.  I have most of my sousaphone music memorized so I never take anything but my horn.  Well, the march that I thought was next WASNT next because of a change.  The correct march starts soft with woodwinds and then the rest of the band comes in lol.  So the commander drops the baton and I crank the LOUDEST Ab youve ever heard.  The commander is looking like  :o and half the band jumps lol.   
Praise Him!

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »
Here's one that I JUST got in email:

"I have unsuspended the account for SSgt Person even doe the DoD IA awareness training certificate is printed for Karl Cockney."

...instead of "though".

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »

"I have unsuspended the account for SSgt Person even doe the DoD IA awareness training certificate is printed for Karl Cockney."

...instead of "though".

Please don't let them be Black, PLEASE don't let them be Black.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2009, 05:27:56 PM »

...instead of "though".

You think it was a mistake or a real lack of knowledge? I make mistakes like that sometimes because I'm not really paying attention to what I'm typing. I'll know the right word and how to spell it, etc. but I'll still type something else.  I'm hoping that was dude's issue.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2009, 05:32:00 PM »
Please don't let them be Black, PLEASE don't let them be Black.

He's Filipino.

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2009, 05:45:21 PM »
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline jivejong

• LGM Member
  • Jive to Survive
    • Jive Sound

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »
I used to keep one of the Siamese Fighting fish at my desk at work. After a year of having the fish it died. So I take it to the bathroom to flush him down the toilet. It was one of those electronic toilets that flush by itself, except that it wouldn't flush. I tried to get the fish down the pot, but to no avail so I just leave the fish there.

I go back to work, and after a little while I walk down the same hallway the bathroom is located and I hear a "What the heck!" from the men's bathroom. I still wonder if he saw the fish before or after his business.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2009, 06:30:34 PM »
You think it was a mistake or a real lack of knowledge? I make mistakes like that sometimes because I'm not really paying attention to what I'm typing. I'll know the right word and how to spell it, etc. but I'll still type something else.  I'm hoping that was dude's issue.

I think it was a mistake, because this dude is always trying to show how smart he is with policies. That's not even close to "though"! I would understand "thought" or "through", but not "doe". ;D ;D

Anyway.

Recently my "embarrassing moments" come from me taking people literally all the time, or the reverse.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2009, 08:07:30 PM »
I think it was a mistake, because this dude is always trying to show how smart he is with policies. That's not even close to "though"! I would understand "thought" or "through", but not "doe". ;D ;D

Anyway.

Recently my "embarrassing moments" come from me taking people literally all the time, or the reverse.
Yeah but depending on how he talks he could've been typing so fast and typed what he said in his head phonetically.  I do it a lot.  It's like a subconscious thing.  Or I'll hear something else while I'm typing and type a word of that instead of what I really meant to say.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
Okay, I had to bring this back up because I just had a moment... LOL.

I have a church budget meeting tonight, so I've been preparing for it all morning. 

At work, I have another termination I'm working on, and the guy has been calling me all day working on how to return his company equipment, transfer phone service, etc... so while I'm talking to him, a client calls asking me who he needs to talk to about xyz problem... so I'm back and forth between the two. Both of them were kinda getting on my nerves, and when I told the client who I was going to put him in touch with, he said, "oh, I don't see his name on the Corporate Management team, he must be in sales or something." I thought he was being snooty, so I was trying to correct him and said, "Yes, he is in sales; he's actually the Vice President and MINISTRY LEADER."  The worst part is that I didn't even catch myself. The guy said, "ministry leader??" And I said, "I'm sorry; DEPARTMENT leader. I meant he's the department leader."

:-[
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2010, 11:44:47 AM »
Pwa!
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2010, 12:18:02 PM »
I can't believe I didn't post this on this thread back in 2009.

One night I'm talking to my wife about our eating habits and I say I will support her in anything. Anyway she was taking this pills called Ally to help her cut down on her fat intake. So I decide I will take one with her. ...

The next day at lunch I have this HUGE salad with  TON of Catlina salad dressing. About 3/4th of the way through I fell something in my tummy so I look around and notice no one is by me so I let out a little toot. I felt so much better so I kept eating. Later just before I am done I realize I need to pass some more gas. So I go ahead and let it out. That felt so good I smiled. I get up to wash my dishes and stuff and I come back to my seat and I realize my seat has a wet spot. I'm like wow how did I waste salad dressing there. So I grab a paper towel to clean the seat and I catch a whiff of what was on the seat. I'm LIKE NO WAY!!! Did someone just boo boo on a seat and not clean it!!! So I go to the restroom to wash my hands the whole time thinking I can't believe someone would do that. On my way to the restroom I realized I had some business to take care of my stomach was starting to say hey you really really need to go now. And it was weird cause it was watery. Anyway I finished my business and went to wash my hands. So while washing my hands a thought occurred to me what if I did it? I'm like naw no way ... But I check the back of my pants anyway just in case and sure enough it was wet and had the same smell. ...

I went back cleaned the chair and left work. I sat on a towel in my car and drove home used the restroom again then took a shower. Changed my clothes and took some of my wife's pad thingies and stuck them in my underwear and went back to work. No one said anything but I sometimes wonder if anyone knew ...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up