LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: seek employment  (Read 3489 times)

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

seek employment
« on: September 13, 2007, 09:59:11 PM »
hey I'm looking for an organist job somewhere in the country, maybe Nashville, ATL, Jersey, St LU, TX, etc. anyone know of an opening anywhere ? please share. I'll look out
I'm not finished playing

Offline TheReturn

• LGM Member
  • Me In My ZONE!!!!!

Re: seek employment
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 10:08:17 AM »
I'LL KEEP MY EYES OPEN FOR SOME OF THE ESTABLISHED CHURCHES HERE IN ST. LOUIS.

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS?

HOLLA
CATRON/TheReturn
TRANSPOSING IS FOR CHEATERS. (thats why i want to quit)

Offline key-wiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "KW"
    • http://www.learngospelmusic.com

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 09:23:22 PM »
Are you still in the "D"
Abracadabra!!!! "Key-Wiz" The Magic Of Music

Offline key-wiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "KW"

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 09:33:22 PM »
If You are, can you play!! NOW I don't mean play around I mean PLAY for real in all keys fluently Not using the transpose button???  I'm Asking ahead of time because I don't want to waste taking time out of my already hectic schedule to listen and you can't!!!!!!!!!

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 02:16:31 PM »
If You are, can you play!! NOW I don't mean play around I mean PLAY for real in all keys fluently Not using the transpose button???  I'm Asking ahead of time because I don't want to waste taking time out of my already hectic schedule to listen and you can't!!!!!!!!!

Key, HAROLD is 'SUPERNASTY' in all of his keys!! Take my word for it. He and I played together when I lived in D.C in the latter 80's to 1990 and H313 was playing stuff that was CRAZY MAD!! YES HE CAN PLAY WITH ANYONE AND HAS PLAYED WITH SEVERAL PROFESSIONALS!! AND THATS A RAP!!  Bishop Cole   
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 02:18:52 PM »
hey I'm looking for an organist job somewhere in the country, maybe Nashville, ATL, Jersey, St LU, TX, etc. anyone know of an opening anywhere ? please share. I'll look out

What about Loiusville KY. Doc? is this a place on your list?  Bishop Cole

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 04:46:15 PM »
I'LL KEEP MY EYES OPEN FOR SOME OF THE ESTABLISHED CHURCHES HERE IN ST. LOUIS.

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS?

HOLLA
CATRON/TheReturn

let's see.... I don't really want to run the whole thing no more. I've been doing that for 12 years now. kind atired, but I'll get back into it if the $ is right  :)   preferrably a place that has 1 or 2 rehearsals, a service, and pays from $600. Some places have 8 am, 4 pm, 6 pm etc. OUTSIDE of the current prime time 11 am. you know ? we do here in Detroit. if that's the case, maybe there's one service of each time where you are too. kind apicky about this cuz I've been in the game a long time. if you can help me , I'll look out.
I'm not finished playing

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 05:13:24 PM »
let's see.... I don't really want to run the whole thing no more. I've been doing that for 12 years now. kind atired, but I'll get back into it if the $ is right  :)   preferrably a place that has 1 or 2 rehearsals, a service, and pays from $600. Some places have 8 am, 4 pm, 6 pm etc. OUTSIDE of the current prime time 11 am. you know ? we do here in Detroit. if that's the case, maybe there's one service of each time where you are too. kind apicky about this cuz I've been in the game a long time. if you can help me , I'll look out.

WELL AS THE OLD SAYING GOES...."BEGGERS CAN'T BE CHOOSY!!"" ;) :D ;D :o 8) ;)  Bishop Cole

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 12:48:43 AM »

... I'm sorry-- you were saying  ?
I'm not finished playing

Offline key-wiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "KW"

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 01:17:10 PM »
I Was Saying That "If You Could Play I Have A Gig For You At The Terms You Want!!" But If Your Not Intrested I Understand??

Cole Said You Can Play And I Trust Him!!! But I Do Understand

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 08:24:21 PM »
chief, in this field, I am ALWAYS interested.  :)  Just didn't want problems. can I come by perfecting tomorrow ? is that where you are now ?
I'm not finished playing

Offline key-wiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "KW"

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 09:45:36 AM »
Yes That is where i am. Is it possible you can come by saturday around 4:30 We Will Be setting Up For The Outdoor Service Sunday In the Nevada Parking Lot.

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 09:16:46 AM »
I just received this. Sorry it's late. OK won' you e-mail me on hwatson5@yahoo.com please ? unless you have someone already ? what is the responsibility there they are looking for
I'm not finished playing

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 10:34:51 PM »

I'm quoting myself because I am still looking. almost had one I guess. Anyone know anything ?
I'm not finished playing

Offline sugeheights

• LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 11:10:01 PM »
do u got clips of you playing? im in cali I know some people who in need of organists in fresno cali which is a pretty big city. Is there a way we can hear your music?

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 01:46:23 AM »
do u got clips of you playing? im in cali I know some people who in need of organists in fresno cali which is a pretty big city. Is there a way we can hear your music?

yeah. I have A cd on this site, where you can hear clips of me. [http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hwatson ] see how that works, i just saw it again the other day, checking to make sure it's still out there you know ?
I'm not finished playing

Offline sugeheights

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 03:08:36 AM »
man you a bad brotha. you REAL NICE! Why you not playing for a megachurch out there in detroit? You got mad skills man. One of the better organists that i have heard. You ever hear of elder robert moore in detroit? Yeah man you a professional no wonder you want at least 600 a week lol.

Offline sugeheights

• LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 03:12:08 AM »
Actually im going to buy this cd. Ever thought about putting your songs on itunes where you can sell them? My grandmother loves the hymns and people these days dont play the hymns like you played them doc.

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »
yeah. I have A cd on this site, where you can hear clips of me. [http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hwatson ] see how that works, i just saw it again the other day, checking to make sure it's still out there you know ?
As promised, I brought the CD and can't wait to hear it sometime next week bruh!
MERCY EN!!

Offline sugeheights

• LGM Member

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 11:36:41 AM »
yeah man harold watson is TALENTED! Not too many of these organists these days can play hymns. These cats trying to be like trina trine. She couldnt play those hymns he was playing to save her life! Some of the best hammond organ music I have ever heard and thats real!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up