LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Laws  (Read 89048 times)

Offline Gibby

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Dad...i'm ready for the world!

Re: Man Laws
« Reply #860 on: May 03, 2010, 09:49:54 AM »
URGENT!!!

THOU SHALL NOT WORK AT BATH AND BODY WORKS!!!!

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #861 on: May 03, 2010, 09:54:57 AM »
ROFL @ "urgent."

I can't remember whether this has been addressed or not (I did read this thread, but it was a while ago).

But if a man is asked to hold his female companion's handbag, he should either hold it in the palm of his hand, or grip the strap or the top of the bag with his fist. A man should never put a woman's handbag over his shoulder or hang it from his arm. Although such a violation may not result in the immediate loss of his Mancard, it could definitely cost him a few points.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline jjblack

• LGM Member
  • I see you!

« Reply #862 on: May 03, 2010, 09:57:29 AM »
URGENT!!!

Don't know...

Had a friend that worked there in high school and it had limitless "recruitment" potential. 
WW91IGtub3cgdGhlIHNwZWVkIG9mIGxpZ2h0LCB zbyB3aGF0J3MgdGhlIHNwZWVkIG9mIGRhcms/

churchyreal

« Reply #863 on: May 03, 2010, 09:57:30 AM »
URGENT!!!

:o ;D :D

Tiptip357

« Reply #864 on: May 03, 2010, 10:02:04 AM »
ROFL @ "urgent."

I can't remember whether this has been addressed or not (I did read this thread, but it was a while ago).

But if a man is asked to hold his female companion's handbag, he should either hold it in the palm of his hand, or grip the strap or the top of the bag with his fist. A man should never put a woman's handbag over his shoulder or hang it from his arm. Although such a violation may not result in the immediate loss of his Mancard, it could definitely cost him a few points.

Picturing that in my mind...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*____________________________________*

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #865 on: May 03, 2010, 10:04:05 AM »
ROFL @ "urgent."

Um...You have to do the one-finger hold. Not a full grip. Bah.

Don't know...

Had a friend that worked there in high school and it had limitless "recruitment" potential. 

Is this the same effect as a dude being in the drama club or home-ec?

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #866 on: May 03, 2010, 10:06:04 AM »
Um...You have to do the one-finger hold. Not a full grip. Bah.

You must not remember my handbag. LOL! There's no way you can hold my bag with just one finger.

And what's the one-finger hold anyway? You're holding the strap with one finger? That could look kinda girly if I'm picturing it in my head right.  Nah man, I say just grip it from the top, or palm it like a basketball.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #867 on: May 03, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »
Don't know...

Exactly!  8)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #868 on: May 03, 2010, 10:09:41 AM »
Is this the same effect as a dude being in the drama club or home-ec?
Uh, srsly.  ?/? :-\

*thinks Denzel and Morgan and Jamie and the fact that most of the world's chefs are male*
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #869 on: May 03, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »
ROFL @ "urgent."

Man Law:

Thou shalt not hold your lady's handbag under ANY circumstances!  If she asks you, give her the "look", grab it, and promptly place it on the floor nearby- not so close that it can be identified as yours, but close enough that some fool won't try to make off with it.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #870 on: May 03, 2010, 10:27:05 AM »
Man Law:

Thou shalt not hold your lady's handbag under ANY circumstances!  If she asks you, give her the "look", grab it, and promptly place it on the floor nearby- not so close that it can be identified as yours, but close enough that some fool won't try to make off with it.

Okay well since this is YOUR thread, I won't argue with you guys... but you don't put a lady's bag on the floor. The old folks used to say that when you put your bag on the floor, you'll always be broke.  :D :D :D :D (ftr, I don't believe in those superstitions... I'm just sayin).  Personally, the only time I put my own bag on the floor is at church. Other than that, if you can't hold it for me, just nevermind. I'll hold it my doggone self. *giving animaginaryhim "the look"*

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #871 on: May 03, 2010, 10:34:32 AM »
Okay well since this is YOUR thread, I won't argue with you guys... but you don't put a lady's bag on the floor. The old folks used to say that when you put your bag on the floor, you'll always be broke.  :D :D :D :D (ftr, I don't believe in those superstitions... I'm just sayin).  Personally, the only time I put my own bag on the floor is at church. Other than that, if you can't hold it for me, just nevermind. I'll hold it my doggone self. *giving animaginaryhim "the look"*

Yea, why dont'cha just go 'head and do that.  8)

Offline Gibby

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #872 on: May 03, 2010, 10:46:07 AM »
Don't know...

naw...I never saw one guy that worked there that didn't look...feminine  :-\ BTJM

:D

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #873 on: May 03, 2010, 10:49:20 AM »

Whatever dude, I know you be holdin* Mrs. SJ's bag.  ::) (and if you don't yet, you will)

*int

Okay, on this same subject... why is it that whenever a woman is out with a guy, he wants her to hold his keys in her pocketbook? What's up with that? I've always wanted to ask, who holds your keys when we're not together? I just don't get that. Is it just me?? I mean, it's like whoever I'm with, wherever we go... restaurant, church, movies, park, mall... the moment we get out of the car, he hands his keys over and is like, "can you hold my keys?"  Or a certain someone won't even ask...  ::) >:( :D :D :D LOL! He'll just drop the keys in my bag. What is up with that????

Offline BassbyGrace

• LGM Member
  • striving

« Reply #874 on: May 03, 2010, 10:57:01 AM »
Well for one, keys always have the potential to pull stuff out of your pocket like money, receipts, etc.  Also when you have a considerable amount of stuff in your pocket, your pants look funny.  Dont fuss about our keys, we dont fuss about holding your purse lol.
Praise Him!

Offline Gibby

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #875 on: May 03, 2010, 11:15:18 AM »
Well for one, keys always have the potential to pull stuff out of your pocket like money, receipts, etc.  Also when you have a considerable amount of stuff in your pocket, your pants look funny.  Dont fuss about our keys, we dont fuss about holding your purse lol.

yeah I just hand my keys over to the misses.  In turn she hands me her cell phone to put in my pocket when she doesn't carry her purse.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #876 on: May 03, 2010, 11:36:08 AM »
Whatever dude, I know you be holdin* Mrs. SJ's bag.  ::) (and if you don't yet, you will)

*int

Okay, on this same subject... why is it that whenever a woman is out with a guy, he wants her to hold his keys in her pocketbook? What's up with that? I've always wanted to ask, who holds your keys when we're not together? I just don't get that. Is it just me?? I mean, it's like whoever I'm with, wherever we go... restaurant, church, movies, park, mall... the moment we get out of the car, he hands his keys over and is like, "can you hold my keys?"  Or a certain someone won't even ask...  ::) >:( :D :D :D LOL! He'll just drop the keys in my bag. What is up with that????

Actually, I pull an LL (minus puttin' the bag on the floor...bad form, bruh).

And, I've NEVER handed my keys to my wife. NEVER.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #877 on: May 03, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »
Bah. I hold my own keys.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #878 on: May 03, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
 she hands me her cell phone to put in my pocket when she doesn't carry her purse.

sounds like something phbrown would do. :D

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #879 on: May 03, 2010, 01:51:46 PM »
thou shalt not refer to another man as their 'partner'. If he is a business partner, then dont forget to put business in front of partner.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 54   Go Up