LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Laws  (Read 89142 times)

Offline elio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Man Laws
« Reply #320 on: November 27, 2006, 10:36:19 AM »
hope mother jenkins an' 'em wasnt in there...
Oh, she was! I was at the lights next to the van from another church nearby and we both started revving, then on the green I hit the gas. Passengers weren't happy, I'm pleased to report. Should've seen those hats flying.  :D

Our van is an ex-police van, with modified engine - it does go if you push it.

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #321 on: November 27, 2006, 10:42:44 AM »
Manlaw:  Stoplight Etiquette
1) If you are at a stoplight and the car next to you revs his engine, you must reciprocate.
2) If the car next to you continues to rev his engine, you must consider taking appropriate action when the light turns green UNLESS
  • You have children in the car
  • Your significant other is in the car (unless she's 'bout it 'bout it) 8)
  • You have reason to believe there might be police presence nearby
  • The car next to you is a hoopty and the driver is revving the engine to keep it from shuttin' off

Manlaw?

I used to own a sports car until last year.  5.7 V-8, 305 hp/335 lb.ft/torque.  I did this on the regular.  If I was challenged, I had to represent.  If my woman was in the car, then she just had to ride it out with me,  She couldn't stand it when I did it.  I told her, "baby, I have to do it."  It's mandatory with a car like this.  So she was bout it, bout it by default.  Even her mother wanted to go head up with me with her car.  Unfortunately, that race never happened.   I sure do miss my car.  I'm gonna buy one like the car in my avatar, then I will win the street title.     
When you've done your very best, do even better.

rjthakid

« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2006, 11:10:07 AM »
MAN LAW: Going for the Family Jewels

If and when you get into a physical altercation with another man (you should NOT be hittin on no woman.  >:(), you will NOT go for the family jewels. 

It's the punk move: "I can't beat you man to man, so I go below the belt."

Don't do it guys.  Don't do it.  (Unless somebody is trying to rob you.  Then all bets are off.)

Nakia518

« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »
A few more for ya:

• On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
  • When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
  • Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. EVER. Issue closed.
  • If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while lifting weights:

(a) Yeah, Baby, Push it!
(b) C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
(c) Another set and we can hit the showers!

• The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox. End of story.

Fanny Pacc/Man Purse.  If you have anything to say on this one (other than 'NEVER!':

(a) Hold your hand out in front of your face, palm inward.
(b) Run into it repeatedly w/your face until unconsciousness ensues.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......
ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh God... My stomach is hurting... I caint Breathe......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nakia518

« Reply #324 on: November 27, 2006, 11:16:28 AM »

If and when you get into a physical altercation with another man (you should NOT be hittin on no woman.  >:(), you will NOT go for the family jewels. 

Don't do it guys.  Don't do it.  (Unless somebody is trying to rob you.  Then all bets are off.)

I agree... MAN LAW
Caution: The following comment has been edited by NAKIA

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X... and that's all imma say

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #325 on: November 27, 2006, 11:20:22 AM »

Man say what u wanna....if i gots beef wit her,

she gon' have catch a bad one..

Offline NJTheBishopAnderson

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Da Bishop in a different "light"...
    • Facebook Page

« Reply #326 on: November 27, 2006, 11:26:54 AM »
Oh, she was! I was at the lights next to the van from another church nearby and we both started revving, then on the green I hit the gas. Passengers weren't happy, I'm pleased to report. Should've seen those hats flying.  :D

Okay, this practically has me passed out on the floor!!! RIVALRY CHURCH VANS RACING w/ PASSENGERS!!!! That takes the cake... I'm through!
"RAPHAAAAAA!!!! - The LORD that healeth thee!"

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #327 on: November 27, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »

Okay, this practically has me passed out on the floor!!! RIVALRY CHURCH VANS RACING w/ PASSENGERS!!!! That takes the cake... I'm through!

BEEF!!!!  It's not just for Rappers anymore.   :D :D

HustleMan

« Reply #328 on: November 27, 2006, 11:58:32 AM »

Let's Go.....

Offline malthumb

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise Is What I Do
    • Your Car Does What?!?!?

« Reply #329 on: November 27, 2006, 07:26:05 PM »
MANLAW:  Barbershop Etiquette

1) When you go to the barbershop, get a haircut.  If it takes more than 45 minutes or involves chemicals, dye, or a blow dry, it ain't a haircut.

2) If two barbers are having a "political debate" and you must take sides, you WILL take the side of the barber who is cutting your hair.  The reasoning here should be obvious.

Peace,

James
FAITH unites people
RELIGION divides FAITH

Offline DBG2k5

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Meet Fluffles!
    • Drakeboy Gospel

« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2006, 09:57:42 PM »
Men do not scream, especially in a high pitched voice. Note this isnt up for discussion, even if singing high pitched is your profession.

My profession is teaching parts to singers.  And I love my job.  Male or female, the part has to be heard distinctly & accurately.  If it IS your profession, then it should be a MANLAW because I  believe ALL manlaw books have a  'Protect the Money at any cost' rule.

Offline ReddGirl

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Keep on smiling!

« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2006, 10:01:22 PM »

Let's Go.....

I can not stop laughing! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #332 on: November 27, 2006, 11:17:05 PM »

So my 15-year-old son don't listen to wisdom no how, let alone MAN LAWS......He comes up behind me trying to put a move on me to trip me up or put me in a postion where I can't move.  What does mama ALWAYS do?? GO FOR THE JEWELS  :D :D :D gets 'im errrytime!  :o

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #333 on: November 27, 2006, 11:20:46 PM »
So my 15-year-old son don't listen to wisdom no how, let alone MAN LAWS......He comes up behind me trying to put a move on me to trip me up or put me in a postion where I can't move.  What does mama ALWAYS do?? GO FOR THE JEWELS  :D :D :D gets 'im errrytime!  :o

Uh, you need to remember that he's a growing boy. You might mess him up for life doing that kind of stuff. See, ya'll don't know!!  >:( :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #334 on: November 27, 2006, 11:28:27 PM »
Uh, you need to remember that he's a growing boy. You might mess him up for life doing that kind of stuff. See, ya'll don't know!!  >:( :D

That means he has to get through his thick, Neandrathal skull that you don't mess with mama!  :D :D

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #335 on: November 27, 2006, 11:31:17 PM »
That means he has to get through his thick, Neandrathal skull that you don't mess with mama!  :D :D

Ok.....I don't grab hard, just enough to suggest to him that he may want to rethink what he's doing.   Now, when he sees my hand reaching back there, he backs off me!  ;D

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #336 on: November 28, 2006, 08:04:14 AM »
Ok.....I don't grab hard, just enough to suggest to him that he may want to rethink what he's doing.   Now, when he sees my hand reaching back there, he backs off me!  ;D

Just wrong!   :o

I will now refer to you as 'Lady WHY?!'   ;)  :D

Keys410

« Reply #337 on: November 28, 2006, 08:17:45 AM »
Just wrong!   :o

I will now refer to you as 'Lady WHY?!'   ;)  :D

More like "Lady Noooooooo"

Let us pray....lol

HustleMan

« Reply #338 on: November 28, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »
So my 15-year-old son don't listen to wisdom no how, let alone MAN LAWS......He comes up behind me trying to put a move on me to trip me up or put me in a postion where I can't move.  What does mama ALWAYS do?? GO FOR THE JEWELS  :D :D :D gets 'im errrytime!   :o

Unfortunately, as a woman, you're not bound by MAN LAWS.  The MMB has no jurisdiction over women.   :(

Still, if you ever want grandkids......

next time, go for the eyes or the throat.

Amen.

Nakia518

« Reply #339 on: November 28, 2006, 09:34:14 AM »
Unfortunately, as a woman, you're not bound by MAN LAWS.  The MMB has no jurisdiction over women.   :(

Still, if you ever want grandkids......

next time, go for the eyes or the throat.

Amen.

AMEN....

Lawd Geedus... She has scared him fo life..... Can we have a moment of silence for the Family Jewels...

....................................... ....................................... ....................................... .........................

Amen...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 54   Go Up