LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Laws  (Read 89251 times)

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

Re: Man Laws
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »
Any man who is abundantly chest hairy, shall not wear any shirt eluding to the fact. Moreover any man who wears a shirt with his chest out is hereafter deemed questionable and maybe reffered to as Rico Suave until it hurts.

Men wear cleaveless shirts. MAN LAW

If I could add to that:  Any man that suffers from the above mentioned affliction will NOT groom said chest.  EVER!!!!

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "You ain't gotta go nowhere...I gotchu!"

« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2006, 01:23:41 PM »
*Talkin' out the side of his mouth*  You gotta let'em know you're serious man.  Make a rhyme w/your name, then they'll know you're serious.   

You mean like this .." yea yeA YEA...I'm serious....if u mess w/ saxandkeys...I'll put you in a deep.....freeze?"
I'd rather be imperfectly inspired, than to be perfectly entertained...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2006, 01:24:34 PM »

"Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", right?  :D

Yep, and Eddie Murphy stand-up!   :D :D

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2006, 01:24:38 PM »
*Talkin' out the side of his mouth*  You gotta let'em know you're serious man.  Make a rhyme w/your name, then they'll know you're serious.   

You mean like this .." yea yeA YEA...I'm serious....if u mess w/ saxandkeys...I'll put you in a deep.....freeze?"

Oh........My........Goodness!!! I'm dyin' laugin' ova hea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline 1cutey4u

• LGM Member
  • I LOVE MY HUBBY

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2006, 01:25:16 PM »

All I'm sayin is why Bambi?...question?....Can we watch "Cornbread, Earl, and Me"??.....It's like the same thing, kinda....like Bambi with afro's........futhermore, ya'll can't have my card.  Anybody try to take my card...there's gonna be consequences and repercussions!!!

Seems like somebody chest is sWeLLiNg up

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2006, 01:25:19 PM »
Any man caught watching that show with the FAb 5, will immediately be dubbed a woman as he is no longer allowed to enter the men's restroom except to deodorize and redecorate.

HustleMan

« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2006, 01:26:04 PM »
Any man who is abundantly chest hairy, shall not wear any shirt eluding to the fact. Moreover any man who wears a shirt with his chest out is hereafter deemed questionable and maybe reffered to as Rico Suave until it hurts.

Men wear cleaveless shirts. MAN LAW

Man Law

Everybody stretch your arm out as far as possible with your palm in the stop position.....

It is at no time permissable for any other man to invade this space for conversation or they're likely to be stiff armed in the afore mentioned manner to prevent and/or injure them..

No close-talkers; MAN LAW

Man Law

How about an ammendment:

It's also okay to cry
    (a) After wrecking your boss's car.
    (b) One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".

(B) has already been discussed.

(A) Is not an acceptable reason to cry.  Panic?  Drink?  Run Away?  Perhaps.  Cry?  NO WAY.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2006, 01:27:26 PM »

OH MY GOD!!!!  MY STOMACH...NEED AIR!!! :D :D :D :D

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2006, 01:29:47 PM »
High Fives(For you lames that still do it)  ::)

If two men are to high five each other and their hands miss, it is not permissible to attempt another high five. That would be comparable to holding hands.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2006, 01:32:06 PM »

If two men are to high five each other and their hands miss, it is not permissible to attempt another high five. That would be comparable to holding hands.

Agreed

Offline NJTheBishopAnderson

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Da Bishop in a different "light"...
    • Facebook Page

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2006, 01:35:59 PM »
MAN-LAW MOVIE MUSTS:

• Rambo I, II, III & Rocky I, II, III, IV
  • Heat
  • Ronin
  • Scarface
  • Enter the Dragon
  • Live & Let Die
  • Conan
  • and Predator I (II was a joke)
Honorable Mention:
Cooley High
"RAPHAAAAAA!!!! - The LORD that healeth thee!"

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2006, 01:36:16 PM »

MANLAW!!
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2006, 01:37:27 PM »
Man  Bylaws Article 3.234
Men must agree to never, and I mean never, wear any toe/ankle/foot or *stomach jewelry.

*The word stomach is used as a term to substitue the overly femine counterpart belly; as in belly ring. Men dont have bellies, only stomachs.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2006, 01:41:29 PM »
Outfits
Men do not wear outfits, Nancy. Men might wear "clothes that go together" but not "outfits". It's a semantics thing.

Pink
Real men don't trust pink t-shirts that say "Real men wear pink." This is like trusting Garth Brooks that country music is good, Jeffrey Dahmer that humans are tasty, or Bill Gates that Windows is your friend. Men who wear pink have an agenda and are not to be trusted. The sole exception to this rule is a professional starched and pressed oxford or button down shirt worn with a tie, navy blazer and khaki slacks (never with a suit)for Christmas, Easter or a wedding.

Underwear
A man shall be restricted to only three genres of underwear: briefs, boxers, or the combination of the aforementioned. The absence of underwear (a.k.a. "commando") is not acceptable unless severe situations necessitate it. Under no circumstance shall a man wear thongs or women's underwear.

Socks
No man shall wear toe socks. This cannot be communicated any more explicitly: MEN DO NOT WEAR TOE SOCKS. It's like wearing women's underwear.

A man shall be restricted to the following sock colors: white, black, tan/khaki and navy blue. All patterns are forbidden. A manly colored stripe or brand logo is permitted if participating in a manly sporting event.

Although commentary on fashion is not usually permitted, a man is required to mock a fellow man caught wearing white socks with black pants.

Shoes
No man shall own more than five pairs of dress shoes. Exceptions may be made for specialized shoes for sports, outdoors, occupation, or other manly activities (AKA mantivities).

HustleMan

« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2006, 01:44:14 PM »
Man Law: Suspect Behavior

Alright Men, this is a big one. 

At no point should you use the word "girlfriend" when refering to a female friend.  ex: "Girlfriend your hair is SLAMMIN!"   >:(

You will not drink Camomile Tea.  It just SOUNDS wrong.

When holding anything (especially beverages), your pinky out to either help grip the object or be tucked to your palm.  It is under no circumstance to stick outward.  Unacceptable.

You shall not read Cosmo, House and Garden, Vanity Fair, or any other chick mags. 

You shall NOT be a hairdresser

You shall NOT be a fashion designer.

You shall NOT do ballet.

You shall NOT have a "wiggle in ya walk".

Such actions will indicate that you are a covert agent gathering intel for the "other side", and you will be excommunicated from the MMB and it's Members Pending an investigation.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2006, 01:45:03 PM »
Men may not at any time own movies or tapes that are starring the following actors:

1.)Richard Simmons (you will sweat to oldies no more, and if you have in the past, ask God for forgiveness)

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "You ain't gotta go nowhere...I gotchu!"

« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2006, 01:45:17 PM »
MAN-LAW MOVIE MUSTS:

• Rambo I, II, III & Rocky I, II, III, IV
  • Heat
  • Ronin
  • Scarface
  • Enter the Dragon
  • Live & Let Die
  • Conan
  • and Predator I (II was a joke)
Honorable Mention:
Cooley High

I guess nobody here ever heard of a little thing called......."GOODFELLA'S"??????....huh.
I'd rather be imperfectly inspired, than to be perfectly entertained...

HustleMan

« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2006, 01:47:54 PM »
I guess nobody here ever heard of a little thing called......."GOODFELLA'S"??????....huh.

And the GodFather series
And the Terminator Movies.

HustleMan

« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2006, 01:49:24 PM »
Man Law

Paulie Shore Sucks.

uniquepraise

« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2006, 01:50:51 PM »
This was told to me Sun night by my hubbys best friend....

A "man" walked up to him with his wrist bent to shake his hand and said "How are oyu? Im over the menses."

;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 54   Go Up