LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Laws  (Read 89306 times)

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "You ain't gotta go nowhere...I gotchu!"

Re: Man Laws
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2006, 12:10:57 PM »
Man Law: Wives & Girlfriends

• You shall not at any time attempt to tickle and/or wrestle with another man's girlfriend/fiance/wife.

You MAY compliment her but only by saying: "you look nice."  Using words like "Gorgeous" or "Stunning" are strictly prohibited.

You MAY tell me that my significant other is attractive, but you may NOT tell me what you would do to her if she was with you........ Unless you'd LIKE to live the rest of your life in a wheelchair.

You may NOT date any of my ex's.  Once I have dated her she is off-limits to you for the rest of your life.  You may ask me for permission to date her, but if I say "No", the discussion is over, never to be brought up again.

Oh...it's like that?.....Can I get a list of names ......or somethin'. :)
I'd rather be imperfectly inspired, than to be perfectly entertained...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »

How 'bout I just ask your wife, if I can date one of your exes.    ;)

I'm sure she'd LOVE to know that you're still calling dibs, just in case.   ;D

Must you always use the MACHETE to cut a brotha?  Whatever happened to the good ole straight razor?   ::)

;)

HustleMan

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2006, 12:13:53 PM »
I guess some of use can talk all day then. :D

Man Law: Sex Talk

All mentions of your Sexual Prowess are strictly prohibited.  We do not want to know.

How 'bout I just ask your wife, if I can date one of your exes.    ;)

I'm sure she'd LOVE to know that you're still calling dibs, just in case.   ;D

Man Law: Tattling

You shall not threaten to tell another man's wife about the dirt he did in his past.  Such behavior is Unsportsman Like Conduct.

Come on Sjon!  You know I gotta keep a Ram in the Thickett!!!!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2006, 12:20:19 PM »
You wish! LOL!  :D ;D :D

Thanks Number One for your support.   :-\ :'( :'( :-[ ?/? :( >:( ;) :) 8)
:)

Offline elio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2006, 12:24:32 PM »
Upon viewing any one of the following movies, return of the man-card will be mandatory:
   * Terms Of Endearment
   * Steel Magnolias
   * Ghost
   * Bambi
   * Titanic

However, the reading of reviews about such movies for the sole purpose of impressing a female through displays of sensibility is allowed.

Offline elio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2006, 12:27:23 PM »
Man Law:  The Man-Hug

If at anytime we hug (and those times SHALL be few and far between), it is to be a "Man-Hug".

During a man-hug we lean into each other without touching below the waist.  The "Back Pat" is Optional. 

Corollaries:
* the shoving of another man to the ground during a man-hug leads to a gain of 5 man-points
* the breakage of one or more of the other man's hand bones leads to a gain of 20 man-points per fracture (medical certificate might be needed)

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2006, 12:27:29 PM »
Upon viewing any one of the following movies, return of the man-card will be mandatory:
   * Terms Of Endearment
   * Steel Magnolias
   * Ghost
   * Bambi
   * Titanic

However, the reading of reviews about such movies for the sole purpose of impressing a female through displays of sensibility is allowed.

All jokes aside......WHY YA GOTTA TEAR DOWN BAMBI......A BROTHER CAN'T LIKE A DEER MOVIE?

HustleMan

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2006, 12:30:15 PM »
   * Terms Of Endearment
   * Steel Magnolias
   * Ghost
   * Bambi
   * Titanic

Agreed
Ammendment: Watching one of these movies WITH a significant other because THEY want to watch it is allowed.  The Manhood Membership Bureau must be notified either before hand or immediately afterwards.

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2006, 12:31:59 PM »
Man Laws of the Kitchen:

You will never get anything (soda, Kool Aid, sandwich) for a buddy, he will get it for himself. If he isn't comfortable enough in your house to fix his own sandwich and get his own soda, he shouldn't eat over there.

For your mom, let her do the cooking. Bumble around the ktichen as if you don't know how to boil water. She will shake her head, say . . "Boy, move . . . get outta my way . . . " and fix you your favorite stuff. Don't beleive her poorly acted looks of irritation . . . she likes the fact that no one can cook for you quite like she can.

However, for your girlfirend / wife, you will turn into a chef. Complicated and delicious foods, salads and deserts must appear from the kitchen as if by magic, all accompanied by low background music and non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice. This should be something only the wife or girlfirend know about; children on special occasions.  Only your wife or serious girlfriend should know that you can cook better than Emeril.

Musical Man Laws: 

At the piano, for church, play the best gospel and act like you don't know how on earth you played that progression. men do not talk about dimished minor sevenths, chromatic walk downs or cirle of fourths. Men also do not practice, they just walk up to the keyboard and start playing.

At the piano in front of your wife or serious girlfriend: Now turn into a ballad king. Play better than Stevie Wonder, John Legend, Joe Sample opr Ben Tankard. Don't play At The Cross. Don't get yourself in trouble by lighting a fire you are licensed to put out, single brothers . . . but let her know that accepting the ring will get her seranaded like this now and again.   ;)

Now for something that single brothers over the age of twenty two or so need to know: You can hang out at your married buddy's house, but only until his wife comes home. When she comes in, make some small talk with the two of them and then leave! Ditto if your buddy is in a serious relationship . . . chat for a while so as not to appear rude, then SCRAM! He is no longer your single buddy anymore, he is a husband  / serious boyfriend and his wife / significant other has primary dibs on his time.
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2006, 12:32:07 PM »
ALL MEN SHALL EAT BEEF, AND CHEESE, AND PORK RINDS AND STUFF!!!!!!!

manlaw
When you've done your very best, do even better.

HustleMan

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2006, 12:35:01 PM »
All jokes aside......WHY YA GOTTA TEAR DOWN BAMBI......A BROTHER CAN'T LIKE A DEER MOVIE?

Saxandkeys, I have someone from The Manhood Membership Bureau on the line.  Something about your Man-Card being temporarily suspended pending an investigation.   :-\

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2006, 12:36:17 PM »
Agreed
Ammendment: Watching one of these movies WITH a significant other because THEY want to watch it is allowed.  The Manhood Membership Bureau must be notified either before hand or immediately afterwards.

I, obviously, do not concur with the agreement, and call for a amendment to allow sentimental childhood favorites to be viewed!

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2006, 12:36:22 PM »

manlaw

Good 'catch-all' with the 'AND STUFF'.   ;)  :D :D :D :D  8)

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2006, 12:43:47 PM »
IF A MAN DOES NOT DRINK BEER, HE MAY USE A SHAKEN UP BOTTLE OF APPLE JUICE AS A REASONABLE FASCIMILIE!!!!!!!

MANLAW
When you've done your very best, do even better.

HustleMan

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »
I, obviously, do not concur with the agreement, and call for a amendment to allow sentimental childhood favorites to be viewed!

It shall be put to a vote then.

manlaw

Beautiful Bruh.  Just Beautiful. :)

Offline elio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2006, 12:44:11 PM »
* The maximum number of words to be exchanged during the communal viewing of a football match is X/Y*4, where X is the number of man-viewers on the sofa and Y is the total number of cans of beer consumed during the aforementioned match. Insults directed to opposition players and match officials shall not count towards said number.

* No limit is imposed on the number of grunts during said game.

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2006, 12:44:11 PM »
The following is an ABSOLUTE 'Not On Your Life' no matter how fine she is fellas:

Brokeback Mountain

Offline 1cutey4u

• LGM Member
  • I LOVE MY HUBBY

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »

ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF OTHERS!!!  IF NOT PULL HIS CARD!!!!

Offline elio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2006, 12:46:30 PM »

HustleMan

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2006, 12:54:29 PM »
Man Law: Crying

Ok Men, crying happens.  As per Manhood Membership Bureau guidlines, a man may not cry more than 5 times in a callendar year.  If there are extenuating circumstances he may file an appeal with the MMB.  Still, that's a MORE than generous cushion. (Crying in the Presence of the Lord doesn't count towards that total)

However it DOES happen.  If a man cries, it is to be forgotten immediately afterwards.  You may NOT bring it up in the future.  If you DO, he is well within his rights to pretend he doesn't know what in Sam-hell you're talking about.

(Note: Your friend may be consoled with a Man-Hug.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54   Go Up