LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Laws  (Read 89183 times)

Offline MikeGee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My wife is over my right shoulder.
    • my out of church band

Re: Man Laws
« Reply #280 on: November 22, 2006, 04:20:04 PM »

Men don't cry "girlie girl" tears. We weep, just like Jesus!!  ;) :D

yea strait faced with small tears.

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #281 on: November 22, 2006, 05:31:40 PM »
Indeed.

I make a motion that the NO CRYING LAW BE SUSTAINED!

If you have to cry say, "A YO! Hold up. Pause the movie. I have to go to the bathroom." and leave without looking at any other occupants in the room. AND YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ANY NOISE, WHILE YOURE IN THERE!

A quick solution that makes you invisible, while crying is to ask your companion, Are you crying? when you see her begin to swell up. Paying attention to your surroundings is a must and being diligent can prevent you being exposed as a weeper around your friends.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #282 on: November 22, 2006, 10:32:55 PM »
Indeed.

I make a motion that the NO CRYING LAW BE SUSTAINED!

If you have to cry say, "A YO! Hold up. Pause the movie. I have to go to the bathroom." and leave without looking at any other occupants in the room. AND YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ANY NOISE, WHILE YOURE IN THERE!

A quick solution that makes you invisible, while crying is to ask your companion, Are you crying? when you see her begin to swell up. Paying attention to your surroundings is a must and being diligent can prevent you being exposed as a weeper around your friends.

I disagree. If Jesus wept, I can too. Call Jesus a punk; go ahead, I dare you.  :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #283 on: November 22, 2006, 10:36:12 PM »
MAN LAW

If some strenuous activity (sitting, bending, slouching, lounging, etc) has inadvertently caused a wardrobe malfunction on  your second layer of clothing. excuse yourself from the room before readjusting. Nobody wants to see you grab the twins "flyboy."

MAN LAW

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #284 on: November 22, 2006, 10:37:55 PM »

I disagree. If Jesus wept, I can too. Call Jesus a punk; go ahead, I dare you.  :D

wait, wait, WAIT!!!!

God is a God of Order!!!!!!

Jesus kept in line with the Man Law!!!!
If ya read the story, he wept cuz His PATNAH DIED!!!!

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #285 on: November 22, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »
Indeed. Note: I didn't say you couldn't cry. You just have to excuse yourself!

Offline elio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2006, 01:24:22 AM »
Man Law: Transitivity Of Pain

All man-spectators of a sporting event shall feel the same pain that the man-athtletes feel during a violent contact (kick in the groin, ankle sprain coming down from a rebound, etc).
The uttering of one of the following sentences is highly recommended: "OUCH!", "I feel that!", as well as the reaching for the injured region.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2006, 08:49:15 AM »
Man Law: Transitivity Of Pain

All man-spectators of a sporting event shall feel the same pain that the man-athtletes feel during a violent contact (kick in the groin, ankle sprain coming down from a rebound, etc).
The uttering of one of the following sentences is highly recommended: "OUCH!", "I feel that!", as well as the reaching for the injured region.

WATCH IT FLYBOY

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2006, 09:14:15 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is by far the funniest (and truest) thread I have ever read in my life.  I am laughing so hard, I'm starting to cry.  Ooopss, I forgot, no crying allowed.  I think this should be an ammendment, it's alright to cry from laughing too hard.  I have a question:

Is the Cheetah Girls movies (or any movies like that) a no-no for guys?
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2006, 09:20:19 AM »
MAN LAW

If you see a fine woman walking by, it is customary to take a look or two or three (yall fellas know what I'm talking about).  But, if you are out with your wife/girlfriend/female date, don't make it look obvious. ;)

Along the same lines, never ever under any circumstances take a second look at another man.  This behaviour is deemed suspect and your card will be suspended.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »
Indeed. Note: I didn't say you couldn't cry. You just have to excuse yourself!

Nah, Patnah, nah!!
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline flojo4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is by far the funniest (and truest) thread I have ever read in my life.  I am laughing so hard, I'm starting to cry.  Ooopss, I forgot, no crying allowed.  I think this should be an ammendment, it's alright to cry from laughing too hard.  I have a question:

LOL!!! I agree this thread is HILARIOUS!!! Props to SisT ;)

I'm not one to legislate a manlaw...but Cheetah Girls T-block??? ?/? I don't know 'bout that  :-\  :D :D
Psalm 27:4 One thing that I desire...

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2006, 12:07:53 AM »
[Along the same lines, never ever under any circumstances take a second look at another man.  This behaviour is deemed suspect and your card will be suspended.

I have a question:

speaking of suspect.... ;D

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #293 on: November 24, 2006, 08:47:56 AM »
I'm not one to legislate a manlaw...but Cheetah Girls T-block??? ?/? I don't know 'bout that  :-\  :D :D

I'm just asking a question, jeesh. ;D

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2006, 09:11:37 AM »

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2006, 09:13:36 AM »
Remember TBLOCK, its Cheetah Girls, not Cheetah Woman. Lets not test the JB waters ok, sir. Redbone or no.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2006, 09:30:50 AM »
MAN LAW

If you see a fine woman walking by, it is customary to take a look or two or three (yall fellas know what I'm talking about).  But, if you are out with your wife/girlfriend/female date, don't make it look obvious. ;)

Along the same lines, never ever under any circumstances take a second look at another man.  This behaviour is deemed suspect and your card will be suspended.
MAN LAW Article 1.795 Section

Thou shalt not try to procure a co-sign to put your fellow man in the hot seat with thyself. Depending on the environment, you should know that your fellow man will refer to MAN LAW verbal defense tactic # 1.......................

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #297 on: November 24, 2006, 09:57:29 AM »
Remember TBLOCK, its Cheetah Girls, not Cheetah Woman. Lets not test the JB waters ok, sir. Redbone or no.

I aint looking at them girls like that.  I mean, I am a fan of pop music, and I like there musical style.  So, my question is from a musical standpoint, sorry if yall misunderstanding me.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #298 on: November 24, 2006, 10:57:20 AM »
I aint looking at them girls like that.  I mean, I am a fan of pop music, and I like there musical style.  So, my question is from a musical standpoint, sorry if yall misunderstanding me.

Look, dude...BUY THE CD!

MANLAW!!

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #299 on: November 25, 2006, 02:51:26 AM »
I aint looking at them girls like that.

I believe you... ::)

:D
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 54   Go Up