LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SPORTS BEET DOWN ROOM  (Read 37557 times)

Offline Jmack

• LGM Member

Re: THE SPORTS BEET DOWN ROOM
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2006, 10:25:37 AM »
hea yall all this talk is makin me hOOOngry ima go make some grits and ill holla in a min....

but before i leave

I PUT SOME GAS IN MY STEALTH JET CUZ I FLEW ROUND THE WORLD IN 20 MIN SO I COULD GET BACK AND STRIKE YALL OUT WITH MY NEW SNOW BOARD!

speaking of grits, i won 5th place with my grits at the chili cookoff  which was held right after the downhill parachute jumping game.  then i had to rush over the gym for the underwater mountain bike race.
"Make a joyful noise unto the world"

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Doubles...in the key of B#. BEAT ARMY!!!

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2006, 10:27:53 AM »
speaking of grits, i won 5th place with my grits at the chili cookoff  which was held right after the downhill parachute jumping game.  then i had to rush over the gym for the underwater mountain bike race.

Not grits at the chili cookoff?!   ;D :D

That was a good one.

Nakia518

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2006, 10:33:28 AM »
Y'all gonna be mad in 2008 when you see me swim into the Olympics on some football skis carrying the Olympic torch. 

Once I light the flame, I'm gonna holla out CHECKMATE!

:o They gave it to you... That is so wrong... Cause I wanted to wear my purple ballerina, princess, cowgirl, pirate, fairy, basketball dress...  With my matching boxing skis...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2006, 10:35:58 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MY SIDES ACHE!!!!

Nakia518

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »

The underwater moutain bike race was the bomb last year... I almost won but my helmet got caught in the fooball hoop...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2006, 10:38:22 AM »
I'm back.  I had to put the finishing touches on my '08 Pinto w/the wrap-around sleeves.  You all be sure to check me out in the Open Invitation Hop Scotch Recital!  I'll be the one with the swivel cathcer's mitt.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jmack

• LGM Member

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2006, 10:40:47 AM »
that was you nakia?  i was wondering who that was.  i couldn't dunk the 8 ball because of your helmet.
"Make a joyful noise unto the world"

Nakia518

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2006, 10:42:52 AM »
that was you nakia?  i was wondering who that was.  i couldn't dunk the 8 ball because of your helmet.

I know everyone was telling me that... But the trick is to move the net and hit the golf puck right into the side hoop... that's how I got around the last person'd curve dunk...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2006, 10:43:59 AM »

I was officiating that one.  I lked the tennis spokes you had on your figure skating vest Jmack.  Very aerodynamic.  :D

Nakia518

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2006, 10:45:28 AM »
I'm back.  I had to put the finishing touches on my '08 Pinto w/the wrap-around sleeves.  You all be sure to check me out in the Open Invitation Hop Scotch Recital!  I'll be the one with the swivel cathcer's mitt.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Due to the of parcipatation... the Hop Scotch Recital has constipated... We ask that all participant please sign up for the Ring-Around-The-Rosie Slam Dunk contest... Being held in the Pool Hall... Thank You

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2006, 10:48:55 AM »
yawziz strayt crayzee!

;)

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2006, 10:50:59 AM »
Due to the of parcipatation... the Hop Scotch Recital has constipated... We ask that all participant please sign up for the Ring-Around-The-Rosie Slam Dunk contest... Being held in the Pool Hall... Thank You

*Gets in line to sign up while polishing his Turkish Pork Skin Wiffle Puck Mat*   ;D

Offline NJTheBishopAnderson

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Da Bishop in a different "light"...
    • Facebook Page

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2006, 10:52:46 AM »
Although I believe you people have fell down and bumped your heads against some CRAZY rocks, this is quite hilarious...

Yet, I must say I did lose my crochett racket during my springboard double-dutch competition yesterday. Anybody seen it??

ROFLOL!!! This is too much!
"RAPHAAAAAA!!!! - The LORD that healeth thee!"

Nakia518

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2006, 10:56:50 AM »
*Gets in line to sign up while polishing his Turkish Pork Skin Wiffle Puck Mat*   ;D

AHEM....

No Turkish Pork Skin Wiffle Puck Mats allowed... How ever you can bring you Polish Kilbasa Hockey Ball...

Thank You

Nakia518

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2006, 10:58:43 AM »
Although I believe you people have fell down and bumped your heads against some CRAZY rocks, this is quite hilarious...

Yet, I must say I did lose my crochett racket during my springboard double-dutch competition yesterday. Anybody seen it??

The last time I saw it doubles was playing touch kockey with it... On the Foorball diamond... he said he was gonna give it back to you after the 9th yard bowling race...

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2006, 11:02:52 AM »

:o

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2006, 11:04:01 AM »
AHEM....

No Turkish Pork Skin Wiffle Puck Mats allowed... How ever you can bring you Polish Kilbasa Hockey Ball...

Thank You

WHAT?!  Since When? >:(  My mama gave me that mat.   :(

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »
The last time I saw it doubles was playing touch kockey with it... On the Foorball diamond... he said he was gonna give it back to you after the 9th yard bowling race...

Oh, that was his.  I used that to win the Annual PogoSledding Cook Off @ the local Ballet Court.  Anybody want a prize winning Ski racket and Hockey Bat Souffle?   ;D

Nakia518

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2006, 11:11:45 AM »
WHAT?!  Since When? >:(  My mama gave me that mat.   :(

It was in the memo... right between pages 35 & 36... read the very fine print because the fine print has been banned....

For those who wish to parcipatate in the Hockey, wiffle puck, basketball bat, Swimming Pole Vault.. We will be meeting in Conference room 250... Please bring your Ballerina Jackets and Football puck... and be prepared to Ski Slope hope from base to base along the 10 yard inning...

Thank You

Nakia518

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2006, 11:13:49 AM »
Oh, that was his.  I used that to win the Annual PogoSledding Cook Off @ the local Ballet Court.  Anybody want a prize winning Ski racket and Hockey Bat Souffle?   ;D

My gramma use to make that ... Do you put the Marshmellow skis... with the gooey soft Rachet sause on it ... mmmmm mmm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29   Go Up