LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much is gas???  (Read 2661 times)

Offline 2tight

• LGM Member

How much is gas???
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 08:29:33 PM »
the cheapest gas here is 2.48.
Shannon moore

Offline 1stLady

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • In All Things ~ Give Thanks!

How much is gas???
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 09:56:53 PM »
cheapest - $2.39 (which is probably water) 8O  :P
highest - $2.59
Rutherfordton, NC
Before All Else Fails, Try Jesus!!

Offline Loopy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.myspace.com/mr_engram

How much is gas???
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 11:06:37 PM »
Just passed a gas station near my house on the way home tonight and regular gas was $2.63 8O !!!
Romans 1:16

JoyCH

How much is gas???
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005, 11:23:08 PM »
Quote from: Boombox
Gas is ridiculous here it is $2.59
Same here and that's the cheap stuff.

I heard that its going to be $3.00 before the summer is over. Anyone know why the Gov.t has made the cost of gas so high?

Joy

Offline Bronzee

• LGM Member
  • I'm a praiser!!
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/bronzeey1

gas
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2005, 11:34:03 PM »
Our gas is the same.  Soon, it will be $5.00 per gallon.  :o

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

How much is gas???
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2005, 11:41:15 PM »
Quote from: B3Wannabe
Get used to it. The price of gas is never going to go back down. I know....I may sound really pessimistic, but I'm not. Like I said before, the price of gas in other places in the world is more than 2.50-$3.00/gallon. It's 3.00-$4.00/liter, and anyone that knows the metric system knows that a liter is less than a gallon.

Even if we start to use all of our own reserves, the truth is that the oil WILL eventually run out, if we keep using it as much as we do. All these people with these huge SUVs will have to live with spending $100(or more) to fill their tanks. For me, my next car will be a hybrid. It makes sense to transition now. From my point of view, you can almost view the way we use gas as a sin, gluttony. We're using it so much, within a few generations, there won't be any for our grandkids. At the very least, that's selfish and short-sighted.

Let's hope Jesus returns before all this happens!! 8O

Offline MikeGee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My wife is over my right shoulder.
    • my out of church band

How much is gas???
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2005, 04:55:06 AM »
I have a fuel effiecent car, i travel for church and music rehersal which is 30 miles one way and that's twice a week. work is right down the street evevything else is also right down the street. today is August 16th, the last time I bought gas it was some where in july i paid $2.37 I was shocked to read $2.58. How long can my last 1/4 tank last. I have musci rehearsl today! 8O

kadman92

How much is gas???
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2005, 07:12:32 AM »
I drove by my local 7-11 with gas and regular was $2.66 and 93 was 2.81 8O  8O  8O  :cry:

Offline Dre2004

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Joy of the Lord is My Strength!!

How much is gas???
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2005, 08:09:09 AM »
A Co-worker told me this morning that gas is $2.49.
I can do all things through christ. :)

colanyc17

How much is gas???
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2005, 08:46:23 AM »
Gas here in Utica, Ny is $2.59, but i'm not driving yet, but i will be. I'll just have to get use to paying for gas, and i want an Escalade (truck model), imagine how much doe i'll be spending in e few years.[/b]

tondee

How much is gas???
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2005, 10:03:34 AM »
Personally, I believe there's no shortage in supply.  Especially, if they (power that be) tell us there is.  I believe that the closer we get to THE time the higher the demand will be on everyone's life (control the masses).  I picture someone or more somewhere is monitoring our reaction,  flexing their muscles and checking out our response, (conditioning us).  Right now it seems that everyone, utilites as well, are demanding for money from consumers that don't exist.  Yes, that demand always been there, but not at this magnitude.  Ladies and Gents, I don't think we're going backwards...  Even if things calm down, it won't fall back to where it was.  Everything is changing very fast, right before our eyes.  Is this a beginning of the birth pangs that was described to us Don't know.

Tony

Offline annointed3

• LGM Member

How much is gas???
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2005, 11:17:21 AM »
I live in VA and the price of regular gas was $2.53 this morning. The prices are increasing so quickly that I have seen the price of gas increase by $.10 within a couple of hours. So, who knows what the price will be when I drive home from work this evening.  Is there anything as citizens of the U.S that we can do about this?  If anyone has some ideas, I sure would be interested in any feedback.

tondee

How much is gas???
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2005, 11:26:05 AM »
Quote from: annointed3
Is there anything as citizens of the U.S that we can do about this?

It suppose to be happening thru out the world.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up