LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: chords needed for service  (Read 974 times)

Offline BEEJAXX

• LGM Member
  • If loving you is wrong... I don't want to be right

chords needed for service
« on: September 28, 2011, 06:12:17 AM »
Hi,
I need to double check very basic chords.   I have already tried to pick out chords and some parts sound ok and others don't.   I need the chords to ALL THINGS COME OF THEE (offeratory), Praise God from whom all blessings flow,  and basic amen at the end of service.  I am a beginner but there is such a need for a piano player for afternoon services, evening services and revivals. I have learned some songs and these sound pretty good.  Many ppl ask me to just start playing during service because it is much needed.  I want to help my church.  I am tired of watching our church officials waiting and begging musicians to help us out.  I learn quick and I am very focused with my practices but I need more help. Please and Thank you.

Love a word that comes and goes.. But few ppl really know, what it means to really love somebody.

Offline BEEJAXX

• LGM Member

Re: chords needed for service
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 06:19:11 AM »
Oh sorry by the way All things Come of Thee is usually C or Db.  AMEN AND Praise God From whom all blessing flow are both sang in C at my church.  Again I am a beginner I have found these chords I just want to see how a seasoned musician would play this so it won't sound so elementary.  I have been able to put some feel on these but don't want to distract anyone with crazy chords.
Love a word that comes and goes.. But few ppl really know, what it means to really love somebody.

Offline Val215

• LGM Member
  • Virtuously Gifted

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 07:33:48 AM »
Click this link.  You should find what you're looking for:  http://www.learngospelmusic.com/forums/index.php/topic,26741.0.html
Check me out on Facebook at Virtuously Gifted and on Instagram at virtuouslygifted_215

Offline BEEJAXX

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 01:41:47 PM »
Thank you very much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up