LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANKSGIVING........  (Read 1412 times)

Offline diligent-hands

• LGM Member
  • NEW SINGLE (60 SECOND PRAYER)

THANKSGIVING........
« on: November 17, 2007, 01:01:48 PM »
I just want to wish all my LGM bruthas and sistas a Blessed and Wonderful Thanksgiving....
Just relax and eat with the fam....dont discuss music or drums at the dinner table unless the church has a Thanksgiving Day program and if they do...stay in the pocket

My plate will have Mac & Cheese, Chitlins', fried chicken, spanish pork, ham hocks, dressing, rice, diet kool-aid and a side dish of Tums for my heartburn and indigestion

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL...

GoDsDRumMer...

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

Re: THANKSGIVING........
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 01:23:52 PM »
I just want to wish all my LGM bruthas and sistas a Blessed and Wonderful Thanksgiving....
Just relax and eat with the fam....dont discuss music or drums at the dinner table unless the church has a Thanksgiving Day program and if they do...stay in the pocket

My plate will have Mac & Cheese, Chitlins', fried chicken, spanish pork, ham hocks, dressing, rice, diet kool-aid and a side dish of Tums for my heartburn and indigestion

GoDsDRumMer...

I can agree with all the other fixins but the diet kool-aid..ha, ha, ha  :o whao  Stay Blessed, Nate J.

HumbleGospelDrummer

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 01:29:25 PM »
this joka said diet kool-aid..............smh, lol.

Offline Hotsticks1

• LGM Member
  • Welcome to my world...
    • Myspace

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 01:51:04 PM »

GoDsDRumMer...
I'm comin ova!!! But I'm def bringin my own drinks...lol
"If thine enemy wrong thee...Buy each of his children a drum"

Offline smarkland38

• LGM Member
    • myspace.com

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
Happy thanksgiving 2 u bruh and the rest of my LGM family. Make sure you get a apple pie warm it in the oven just for 15 sec then take a scoop of oreo cookie ice cream and put it on top of the pie
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME!!!

www.myspace.com/sidmark

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »
I just want some Mac and Cheese.  The kind that has the cheese on top and it's oh so slightly burnt.  I loves me some mac and cheese.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 12:40:42 AM »
I just want some Mac and Cheese.  The kind that has the cheese on top and it's oh so slightly burnt.  I loves me some mac and cheese.

bruh you aint neva lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;D

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 03:39:55 PM »
Hmmm, I've always wondered what a Thanksgiving dinner would be like...

Sounds like another item I can add to my "Things I'd like to try when I visit America" list. ;D

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 04:17:27 PM »
Hmmm, I've always wondered what a Thanksgiving dinner would be like...

Sounds like another item I can add to my "Things I'd like to try when I visit America" list. ;D

You will not be disappointed.. Rent the movie or tv series Soul Food or the film American Gangsta..and pay particular attention to the dinner scenes until you get here..ha, ha ;) Stay Blessed, Nate J.

Offline ~aLl_Gr0wN_uP~

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 08:53:16 PM »

My kind of guy... And did you know that I can make the best mac and cheese... LOL.

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 09:05:38 PM »
My kind of guy... And did you know that I can make the best mac and cheese... LOL.

First the fried bologna, now the mac and cheese.  You're gonna make me do my lady like that guy did in "Harlem Nights" after he kicked it with Sunshine.  Make me call my lady and tell her I aint never coming back home.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline ~aLl_Gr0wN_uP~

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 09:06:58 PM »
First the fried bologna, now the mac and cheese.  You're gonna make me do my lady like that guy did in "Harlem Nights" after he kicked it with Sunshine.  Make me call my lady and tell her I aint never coming back home.

LOL...  :D

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 09:09:23 PM »
Man, Im eating, then HOOPIN on..BALLIN!! Thanks Giving! Man Fre you need to make a lil feast at the Crib and then you will feel right at home!..lol.. Dont forget the Mac and Cheese though. ;D
Richard

Offline Hotsticks1

• LGM Member
  • Welcome to my world...
    • Myspace

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 10:45:56 PM »
Man forget all that other mess...It's all about watching the DALLAS COWBOYS (9-1 I MIGHT ADD) whoop some tail while you getcha grub on!
"If thine enemy wrong thee...Buy each of his children a drum"

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 10:56:31 PM »
Dallas is the best team to watch on Thanks Giving, Our Lions arent doin bad this season either. Heck, we lost almost every game last year!
Richard

Offline shall176

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.angiehallmusic.com
    • AngieHallMusic

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 08:00:11 AM »
Just to piggy back on this thread, and nto start a new one......Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it in the US.  TO those outside of the US, everyday we should give thanks, so Happy Thansgiving to you too.  I pray that everyone travelling has a safe and uneventful trip to your destination, and back again.  Pray for me too guys as I head off to NY next week for my week at the collective.  Therefore, this may be my last day on the board for a week or so.  take care all.
Check it out...
http://www.angiehallmusic.com
& follow @angiehallmusic  on twitter

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 05:13:45 AM »

GoDsDRumMer...

Wow! Tell your Mom Im coming to dinner!!!!! We had our Thanksgiving back in October (thats when Canadians have Thanksgiving)
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline dmac2572

• LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 07:12:57 PM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up