LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Triton Le 76 Question?  (Read 1042 times)

Offline 1stLady

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • In All Things ~ Give Thanks!

Triton Le 76 Question?
« on: January 15, 2005, 03:03:05 AM »
Just got a Triton Le today, rather yesterday now, and I need someone to tell me how I can get some (a whole lot) of the bass out of these sounds.  The triton is a good board but a little too bassy.  I do know there is a wy to modify the settings to fix this.  Also can someone give me a quick crash course on creating my own patches.  I do have the book so if need be I can try to figure it out myself but if I can get a little help before Sunday I would greatly appreciate it!!
Be Blessed
Minister Chavon
Before All Else Fails, Try Jesus!!

Offline DREICO

• LGM Member

Triton Le 76 Question?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 12:11:16 AM »
WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TO DO IS FIRST GO UNDER THE MIX SECTION OF THE PROGRAM YOU WANT TO CHANGE... THEN TAKE AWAY SOME OF THE MIX THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE PART OF THE COMBINATION NOT NEEDED...   (2) THE BEST WAY IS TO HIT THE PAGE BUTTON . THEN GO UNDER MFX HIT OPEN AND THEN YOU WILL SEE AN EQUALIZER CRANK DOWN THE LOW TO YOUR DESIRED POSITION... ONCE YOUVE DONE THIS HIT THE REC/WRITE BUTTON AND YOUR SETTING IS SAVED.... ANY QUESTIONS CALL 8504172645 / ANDRE

GOD BLESS AND I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU

Offline 1stLady

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • In All Things ~ Give Thanks!

Triton Le 76 Question?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 09:43:04 AM »
DREICO,
      Thank you so much for that information.  God Bless
Minister Chavon
Before All Else Fails, Try Jesus!!

Offline DREICO

• LGM Member

Triton Le 76 Question?
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2005, 10:54:09 AM »
anytime you need help just let me know... but you must read your parameter guide thoroughly to really understand why they call it a lean mean workstation. Musicians frown on me for not having a roland keyboard, but when i play they cant believe its only been a year and a half since ive started. I was smart enough to buy the 88 with weighted keys. But anyways read your manual.......................its a powerful machine for praise and worship!
Pages: [1]   Go Up