LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I told the storm  (Read 5291 times)

Offline blessme

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

I told the storm
« on: January 10, 2005, 07:10:53 AM »
does anyone know the song I told the storm by gregg Oquinn.
if so can u please help me out I would love to learn that song, but I need the chords written out, If anyone knows the written out chords can you please help me

truly blessed

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

I told the storm
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 07:16:26 AM »
You can find the chords on Sister T's website earnestandroline.com

Be Blessed
Jonathan
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline blessme

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

I told the storm
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 11:38:56 AM »
I did see the chords on her website but I do not know how to read them how can I  break them down to be able to read them. can someone help me. I have no clue what a Am7 is, I dont know what any chords are that are written like that How do I learn to read that type of chord

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

I told the storm
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 12:07:36 PM »
Ok, you're going to need to use the learning center on this website. But to get you started:

An Am7 chord is made up of the notes A,C,E,G

Again, check out the free E-books section of this site and be blessed

Jonathan
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline chick202

• LGM Member

I told the storm
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 05:21:37 PM »
I TOLD THE SORM  MM MM M.. M OH MMM EVEN THOUGH YOUR WINDS BLOW I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU CAUSED ME NO ALARM CAUSE IM SAFE IN HIS HARM EVEN THOUGH YOUR RAIN FALLS I CAN STILL THESE CALLS LET THEIR BE PEACE NOW I CAN TAKE YOURS AWAY I COMMAND YOU TO MOVE TODAY BECAUSE OF FAITH I HAVE A BRAND NEW DAY THE SUN IS SHINE AND I-EH-I WILL BE OKAY THATS WHAT I TOLD THE STORM

I TOLD THE STORM[OH YES I DID] STORM YOU CAN LAST[YOU GOTS TO GO YEAH GO AWAY I COMMAND]GO AWAY COMYOU TO MOVE TODAY STORM WHEN GOD SPEAKS STORM[YOU DON'T HAVE  CHOICE IN THE MATTER]HAT'S WHAT I TOLD THE STORM

I TOLD THE STORM[NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST SHALL PROSPER I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THING I'M MORE THAN CONQUER OF YOU JESUS CHRIST AND HE'S BRING ME OUT ALRIGHT JESUS ITS AMAZING GRACE ITS BROUGHT ME SAFE AS FAR GRACE IS GONNA LEAD ME Y'ALL I STOOD ON SOLID GROUND AND TOLD MY STORM AND YOU NEED TO TELLYOUR STORM TODAY OH YEAH

ITS ANOTHER PART BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT IT.

Offline chick202

• LGM Member

I told the storm
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 10:52:54 PM »
Quote from: chick202
I TOLD THE SORM  MM MM M.. M OH MMM EVEN THOUGH YOUR WINDS BLOW I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU CAUSED ME NO ALARM CAUSE IM SAFE IN HIS HARM EVEN THOUGH YOUR RAIN FALLS I CAN STILL THESE CALLS LET THEIR BE PEACE NOW I CAN TAKE YOURS AWAY I COMMAND YOU TO MOVE TODAY BECAUSE OF FAITH I HAVE A BRAND NEW DAY THE SUN IS SHINE AND I-EH-I WILL BE OKAY THATS WHAT I TOLD THE STORM

I TOLD THE STORM[OH YES I DID] STORM YOU CAN LAST[YOU GOTS TO GO YEAH GO AWAY I COMMAND]GO AWAY COMYOU TO MOVE TODAY STORM WHEN GOD SPEAKS STORM[YOU DON'T HAVE  CHOICE IN THE MATTER]HAT'S WHAT I TOLD THE STORM

I TOLD THE STORM[NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST SHALL PROSPER I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THING I'M MORE THAN CONQUER OF YOU JESUS CHRIST AND HE'S BRING ME OUT ALRIGHT JESUS ITS AMAZING GRACE ITS BROUGHT ME SAFE AS FAR GRACE IS GONNA LEAD ME Y'ALL I STOOD ON SOLID GROUND AND TOLD MY STORM AND YOU NEED TO TELLYOUR STORM TODAY OH

OH WIND SOP B;OWING ,BLOOD STOP FLOWING LIGHTENING STOP FLASHING,BRAKER STOP BASHING DARKNESS GO AWAY,CLOUD MOVE AWAY THATS WHAT I TOLD THE STORM

DEATH CAN'T SHAKE ME,JOBS CAN'T MAKE ME,BILLS CAN'T BREAK ME, DISEASE  CAN'T DROWN ME MY GOD SURROUNDS ME THATS WHAT I TOLD THE STORM(REPEAT)

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD THE STORM

CharlestonD

I told the storm
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 03:51:34 PM »
Hey. I learned this song a minute ago. It's one of my favorites. It's basically just five or six chords thru the whole song untill the end. If you need that let me know.  But heres the basic frame.

Lh/Rh----words

FEb/GAbCEb---Even
Ab/GbBbCF----Though your winds
GCD/FbbD-----Blow, I
CBb/FGBbEb--want
AbD/AbBDF---U
GE/BbDbEG

Then repeat them. You can mix em up or what ever. That just about it tho. Hit me bac if u got any questions:) :D

Offline blessme

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

I told the storm
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2005, 08:50:39 AM »
can you please finish the song in its entirety

Offline blessme

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

I told the storm
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 12:13:02 PM »
if anyone knows the rest of this song can you please post it