LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drakeboy Entertainment-Gospel Division Compilation CD...  (Read 540 times)

Drakeboy Entertainment-Gospel Division Compilation CD...
« on: March 16, 2005, 01:09:47 PM »
Brothas & Sistas in Christ,

It has been laid on my heart that I use this forum for a worthy cause.  I know there are a lot of music out there that needs to be heard by the masses and I have the insight of making this dream happen.

I am a part of an up-and-coming gospel label and we have finished our first project.  The project, with the grace of GOD, was a nice success.  We are ready to take on a "different" challenge.

We are in the process of putting together a compilation CD of musicians that feel that they have something to offer the rest of the world.  This project is an opportunity to express not only your own talent but the talents of the individuals you share with in these forums on an everyday basis.

We're looking for about 13-16 tracks to pull this CD off.  If the songs we receive allows us for a double CD, then so be it.  If you would like to submit your song to us, please e-mail me at ronnymacc@yahoo.com.

Now, if you feel that you can bless us with your song, then we will, of course, bless you.  The initial idea is that whoever songs we pick, we will send copies of the compilation CD to you to sell.  The blessing is this...

1.  You pick the price
2.  You keep ALL the proceeds.

We all know how tough it is to express your GOD-given talents to the world.  Hopefully, with this idea, we can all benefit from each other.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Ronald McIntosh, II
Chief Engineer, Drakeboy Gospel
Pages: [1]   Go Up