LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Computer Software  (Read 1191 times)

Offline QGunn2002

• LGM Member

Computer Software
« on: January 09, 2005, 08:38:17 PM »
What software are these keyboardists using on there laptops today in live performances.  Is there a way you can expand/add more sounds to your keyboard or something?  If so what's the name of the software.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

I think...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 08:47:32 AM »
I think they use the software to get different sounds out.   Such as that B4 program.
:)

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

Computer Software
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 12:44:27 PM »
Any Native Instruments Program (B4, FM7), I mainly used B4 program but not much...When I do get a labtop, I probably used Reason as my primary program cause I am goin to get another MIDI controller and do it that way
MERCY EN!!

Zilpex

Computer Software
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 04:27:39 PM »
Tonex did a concert in San Diego a couple months ago and I asked the keyboard and organ player what software they were running the tracks out of during the live performance.

REASON 2.5

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Computer Software
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 04:37:20 PM »
Quote from: Zilpex
Tonex did a concert in San Diego a couple months ago and I asked the keyboard and organ player what software they were running the tracks out of during the live performance.

REASON 2.5

Yeah man!! That's the program right there! I am thinking in the summer that Reason 3.0 will be coming out and the screenshots are nice :D ...http://www.propellerhead.se :D I also know that Tonex did his whole Out The Box CDs using Protools...Incredible program...wish I had it :?
MERCY EN!!

Zilpex

Computer Software
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
Yeah I have Reason 2.5 and  the beta 3.0. My brother in law has Pro Tools LE.

I just wish we had the time to learn it.....

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Computer Software
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 04:47:39 PM »
Quote from: Zilpex
Yeah I have Reason 2.5 and  the beta 3.0. My brother in law has Pro Tools LE.

I just wish we had the time to learn it.....

Now u need the digidesign hardware to run Protools? I seen version 6.7 (I think) and I want to get it but I hope I dont have to get the hardware...If I do I just stick with SONAR 4 which is really good! And also what you think of 3.0?
MERCY EN!!

CATRON

Computer Software
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2005, 03:06:41 PM »
Yeah I agree with ya'll on da reason tip. But I'm hooked on Fruityloops or Neudeo for live situations. But most of all of the sound moduel plug-ins can be used as a stand-alone unit. Meaning that you don't have to open a software engine to use the plug-in. And all of the Native Instruments have that option. Thats what I use.

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Computer Software
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »
I have a version of fruityloops somewhere around here....I couldn't get into it cause my sound card wasn't compatible with the program...i have a better computer now and goin to try it out after I put XP professional on there...
MERCY EN!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up