LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Premium membership to LGM  (Read 772 times)

Offline gtsjames

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • racing to who knows where.....

Premium membership to LGM
« on: February 07, 2005, 09:54:42 AM »
Who all has the premium membership and is it worth it?

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 10:21:39 AM »
If you are using this site, it is worth it. Look at it as blessing the person who has blessed you with this free site. Their are some other advantages as well.

Offline gtsjames

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 10:25:02 AM »
Quote from: SisterT
If you are using this site, it is worth it. Look at it as blessing the person who has blessed you with this free site. Their are some other advantages as well.

Ok, other blessings? I know about the songs already chorded, but is there more?

kadman92

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 12:33:48 PM »
I'm not sure what features are not free, I've been a paid member since before those changes took place.  I will say to  you this.  This is more than a music education site, it is a type of church.  Alot of saints from different churches, countries, race, and experience come  here.  From the babe in Christ to Pastors, from beginner musicians to seasoned profesionals.  This is our playground, our community, our sanctuary.  Consider the membership fee mearly a love offering and you are sowing seed into a ministry as well as your own growth in Christ.

Be blessed

Offline gtsjames

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 01:13:55 PM »
Quote from: kadman92
I'm not sure what features are not free, I've been a paid member since before those changes took place.  I will say to  you this.  This is more than a music education site, it is a type of church.  Alot of saints from different churches, countries, race, and experience come  here.  From the babe in Christ to Pastors, from beginner musicians to seasoned profesionals.  This is our playground, our community, our sanctuary.  Consider the membership fee mearly a love offering and you are sowing seed into a ministry as well as your own growth in Christ.

Be blessed

Never thought about it that way before, but it is well received on my part
thank you
-SJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up