LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I Need Two People to Chip In to Purchase 3 Yamaha (PSR-S900) $1700 Total  (Read 10368 times)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Re: I Need Two People to Chip In to Purchase 3 Yamaha (PSR-S900) $1700 Total
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »
Here's a positive article on the forum...

Maria from Denmark wrote a topic as follows which triggered a hot discussion on Chinese suppliers.

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/2371/CHINESSE_SUPPLIERS_BE_AWARE_.htm

As a local Chinese foreign trade manager with high credit standing, I can assure you that 99% of Chinese suppliers are honest and reliable. China is becoming the so called ' world factory' and ' manufacturing centre' owing to her low labour cost, which benefit billions of people worldwide every year. Countless buyers from worldwide coming to China for business opportunities every year, and some Chinese suppliers have to compete with their counterparts worldwide to meet the regulations of WTO. After China joined WTO in 2001, more and more Chinese suppliers are becoming trustworthy and reliable as they have realized that they have to improve the quality and service to compete with others.

However, some foreign buyers take it for granted that Chinese goods must be very cheap, so they cut down the prices to the least, incredibly low to make themselves profit more. In such cases, some Chinese businessman are forced to cheat you because they profit too less. If you don't have a win-win concept in your mind, you're bound to be cheated in China. There is an old Chinese saying like this: Low price doesn't match high-quality goods.

Has the meaning of the word changed?  ?/? ?/?

Let me say this, if alibaba is akin to Amazon and your company(on alibaba) is akin to a vendor(on Amazon) how does one recoup their funds if their transaction fails?
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2010, 04:32:06 PM »
funny how the second post in that link you posted totally contradicts your argumrnt

Lanesa

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »
funny how the second post in that link you posted totally contradicts your argumrnt

It's not contradictory... If you're going to search for post, don't just go to google and type in Alibaba and the word scams... You keep doing further research...

Offline malthumb

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise Is What I Do
    • Your Car Does What?!?!?

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »

FAITH unites people
RELIGION divides FAITH

Lanesa

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »
Has the meaning of the word changed?  ?/? ?/?

Let me say this, if alibaba is akin to Amazon and your company(on alibaba) is akin to a vendor(on Amazon) how does one recoup their funds if their transaction fails?

The same way you recoup on Amazon and Ebay... Some people use Paypal, Some use bank wire and some use Ecrow services... Ifn fact Ebay about 2-3 years ago was nothing but scams, people were selling knock off hand bags and tiffany and co jewelry left and right... Has it changed. NO!!!!

It has not changed... The only difference is once the buyer gives you a positive review or no complaints they release the funds. In fact they are calling some items (high risk). With Amazon, you have to negotiate with the seller. If they choose not to give you refund, then you have just lost out. The only thing you can do is give them a negative rating. I have sold about 50 books on Amazon and some software and have purchased about 70 books in the past 2 years. If I had a complaint with the seller we had to come to an agreement. They didn't just refund me my money back. So the answer to your question is this.

Look for the form of Payment arrangement that will satisfy you doing business over there. Have the seller insure the items. They only way that's going to happen is if you are buying large quantities of items.  If you're buying one item, I don't see it happening for you. They are Wholesalers not Retailers although you will find a few retailers on there.

Offline dereknae

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2010, 04:48:25 PM »
Girl, why are you even debating with these dudes???? If they dont want it ,they don't have to buy it!!!! Point blank!!! You said what you said so anything else dont even matter..Enjoy your new keyboard when it comes.

Lanesa

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2010, 04:51:14 PM »
Girl, why are you even debating with these dudes???? If they dont want it ,they don't have to buy it!!!! Point blank!!! You said what you said so anything else dont even matter..Enjoy your new keyboard when it comes.

Thank you!!! I plan on it!!!  ;D

Hopefully I can still get some help to some of my questions when it arrive, otherwise I may have to find another forum...

Offline dereknae

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2010, 04:56:51 PM »
Seems like it's always alot of confusion going on around here,And God isn't in the mist of that..Stay positive and don't let people throw you off your game!!! Never let them see you sweat..God bless sis

Offline dereknae

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »
Don't worry..It's a few good people in here that'll help you in any way if you need help.

Lanesa

« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2010, 05:11:40 PM »
Seems like it's always alot of confusion going on around here,And God isn't in the mist of that..Stay positive and don't let people throw you off your game!!! Never let them see you sweat..God bless sis

Thank you!!! I needed that... I was just beginning to wonder... Anyway I started looking for another site where I can learn and have a positive experience. I'm going to order the DVD's from here:

http://www.hearandplay.com/main/category/piano

I think this is the best route to take right about now... Can standing all the negativity... Thanks Again!

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2010, 05:17:27 PM »
Thank you!!! I needed that... I was just beginning to wonder... Anyway I started looking for another site where I can learn and have a positive experience. I'm going to order the DVD's from here:

http://www.hearandplay.com/main/category/piano

I think this is the best route to take right about now... Can standing all the negativity... Thanks Again!

Look, a majority of your posts deal with you trying to sell/buy this keyboard and promoting this 'reputable' website. Since when do questions equate to negativity?  :-\

Anyway, enjoy your keyboard. Maybe you can post some clips when it arrives. Be sure to add your face in the clips. ;)  :)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline dereknae

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2010, 05:32:16 PM »
We bind satan right now in the name of JESUS

Offline under13

• LGM Member

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2010, 05:35:07 PM »

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2010, 06:00:18 PM »
The same way you recoup on Amazon and Ebay... Some people use Paypal, Some use bank wire and some use Ecrow services... Ifn fact Ebay about 2-3 years ago was nothing but scams, people were selling knock off hand bags and tiffany and co jewelry left and right... Has it changed. NO!!!!

It has not changed... The only difference is once the buyer gives you a positive review or no complaints they release the funds. In fact they are calling some items (high risk). With Amazon, you have to negotiate with the seller. If they choose not to give you refund, then you have just lost out. The only thing you can do is give them a negative rating. I have sold about 50 books on Amazon and some software and have purchased about 70 books in the past 2 years. If I had a complaint with the seller we had to come to an agreement. They didn't just refund me my money back. So the answer to your question is this.

Look for the form of Payment arrangement that will satisfy you doing business over there. Have the seller insure the items. They only way that's going to happen is if you are buying large quantities of items.  If you're buying one item, I don't see it happening for you. They are Wholesalers not Retailers although you will find a few retailers on there.

Ok, so you said one site gives you the money back if you give a positive review.  The other doesn't give the money back at all.  So the answer is you might get a refund, you might not?  If that's the answer then what can someone who sends their money to you expect if something goes wrong and you can't get the money back?

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2010, 07:39:26 PM »
Ok, so you said one site gives you the money back if you give a positive review.  The other doesn't give the money back at all.  So the answer is you might get a refund, you might not?  If that's the answer then what can someone who sends their money to you expect if something goes wrong and you can't get the money back?

Uh, Koda?

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2010, 10:30:08 PM »
I'm just curious. :)

And you know what that did to the cat, right? Right.

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2010, 04:35:30 PM »

And you know what that did to the cat, right? Right.

:D :D :D

Skizo Frene

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2010, 10:05:42 AM »
Look, a majority of your posts deal with you trying to sell/buy this keyboard and promoting this 'reputable' website. Since when do questions equate to negativity?  :-\

Anyway, enjoy your keyboard. Maybe you can post some clips when it arrives. Be sure to add your face in the clips. ;)  :)

This.

I wasn't attacking you or Alibaba.com.  I was attacking the validity of THE VENDOR (Xiamen Zhuxin Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.) you listed ON Alibaba.com.  I even mentioned the vendor's name.  I made it clear that I was attacking the vendor, not the site.

That specific vendor, as I showed in links, has been noted as being fraudulent.

I dunno.  Personally, I'd say "Thanks for not letting me step on that landmine" instead of "Stop attacking the poor landmine".   :-\

I hope you get your keyboard from ANOTHER company. :D If and when you do, I'll be the first one to offer advice and pointers.   ;)

Clearly, you haven't been following along with the rest of the class.    :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up