LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question: Food For Thought...  (Read 614 times)

Offline Student21

• LGM Member

Question: Food For Thought...
« on: March 20, 2007, 09:10:07 AM »
I saw a quote on here that I totally agree with. That quote was: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life." -Jesus
I really liked that. Where I seem to have a problem is when I see an awesome quote like that next to the picture of a guy who is posing on a picture that advertises him playing and teaching Neo Soul(a music form based upon the Zulu Nation's/Pharaoh's beliefs)
to Christians to offer it up to God as if God is going to accept the offering of idols(false gods). Now, I know I am going to be scorned for this, but it doesn't matter because I love and care so much for each of the individuals who truly love Jesus and want to follow His commands and not be stained or conformed to the ways of this world's system. We've got to be different! God is light and in Him is no darkness at all! There should not be lukewarmness in us. This is just to encourage, not destroy. I just want those who really desire to be pleasing to the Lord by being a living sacrifice, holy, pleasing, acceptable to God. Romans 12:1-2
Pages: [1]   Go Up