LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update!  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

Update!
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:04:40 PM »
Just wanna give my boys a heads up. I'm gonna be logging out for the last time today. My time is up on the board, moving on to bigger and better...forums! haha

Hit me up on myspace or facebook or my celly.

www.myspace.com/thebandassembly
Facebook email shanesmusicplace@yahoo.com or type in Shane Aguon
Celly is 619.985.9670

Don't get comfortable. Be on guard. Put the full armor of Christ on to avoid the enemies schemes, it's the only way. Always check your heart. Have a walk that is steadfast and not a faith that is always a seasonal emotional experience. Their is deep joy to be found in Christ. You have to know and continue to learn deep and sound doctrine. Imagine going to your wife or girlfriend and saying "baby, your blue eyes are beautiful" when her eyes are brown. Some of us go to God with great intentions but we don't even know how He is or what He really looks like in the scripture. Ask God to give you understanding and wisdom. He will and it will be painful but the truth always leads to greater joy.

It would be unwise to say "pursue your dreams, hustle, make plans and be disciplined" if your dreams are entirely self-seeking. Pursue Christ. His very own words are don't even worry about tomorrow. He'll give us the desires of our hearts, but as we seek Him, any vets in the faith will tell you that your desires will change. His greatest command is to love Him.

Always check your heart and again, ask God for His grace and understanding.

Here are a few scriptures I've been keeping close to me. I don't want to become one of these guys, and by default, by nature, we are. If you don't have the armor on, if YOU don't put it on, the truth is you may be in one of the enemies schemes to destroy your soul. That will always be default when we aren't following Him. You can't be neutral on a battlefield.

Isaiah 29:13
Then the Lord said, "Because this people draw near with their words And honor Me with their lip service, But they remove their hearts far from Me..."

Ezekiel 33:31
"They come to you as people come, and sit before you as My people and hear your words, but they do not do them, for they do the lustful desires expressed by their mouth, and their heart goes after their gain."

Matthew 15:9
“But in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.'

Mark 7:6
And He said to them, "Rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'this people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far away from me.

Psalm 78:36
But they deceived Him with their mouth And lied to Him with their tongue.

Psalm 78:37
For their heart was not steadfast toward Him, Nor were they faithful in His covenant.

Luke 12:15
Then He said to them, "Beware, and be on your guard against every form of greed; for not even when one has an abundance does his life consist of his possessions."

We all fall short. We all sin. None of us are worthy. But this is NOT THE POINT here in these texts. It’s a matter of the heart. Only God and you know where your heart is.

Well, it has been swell. Love ya lotz n' shtuff! Hit me up anytime.

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

Re: Update!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 02:31:05 PM »
...lmbo....you'll be back.  ;D :D ;D

Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

E.R.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »
Type atcha tomorrow.  :) ;D 8)

Offline edough

• LGM Member
  • philly !

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »
Dude what's going on? You dont just post something like this out of the blue. 
Im with Jfunky on this one ;D ;D ;D
"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain".

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 07:20:36 PM »
what had happen? ?/?

Offline min_amw

• LGM Member
    • Divine Soldiers

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »
In whatever case, may God's Peace and Blessings be upon You bro!
Love God. Live Long.

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »
loser laters... 

jokes aside... You'll hear from me soon bro.  :D *thumbs up*  ;D

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 09:45:52 PM »
Blessings to you bro. I'm still trying to get out there, so I'll keep in contact man. Thanks for the excellent parting words, I hope someone takes heed and is blessed by them.

God Bless
Phil

Offline BigFoot_BigThumb

• LGM Member
  • The Waves SSL 4000 plug-ins. The greatest EVER!!!

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 09:58:24 PM »
Good luck young man. 

I may be taking a hiatus myself. I need to get back to playing on the regular, and getting some songs written/produced and I want to be totally focused.  Right now I'm just jotting down and dropping some ideas into the PC.
When you've done your very best, do even better.

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 07:12:57 AM »
Its been real with you homie. You are gonna be missed. I will definately K.I.T with you. Stay blessed!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up