LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joey Oscar Clinic in Monroe,La March 14th  (Read 1286 times)

Offline stickky

• LGM Member

Joey Oscar Clinic in Monroe,La March 14th
« on: February 18, 2009, 01:55:22 PM »
Hey guys Joey Oscar! ;D will be in Monroe,La March 14th dont miss it, the last one in Shreveport,La he did was bananas! :o so if you're not busy make your way there, following that I hear will be a shed afterwards there are people talking about it all around the city and they are going to be in the house so see you there!

P.S. I will post some video clips. ;)

Offline waydrummer

• LGM Member

Re: Joey Oscar Clinic in Monroe,La March 14th
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 05:48:10 PM »
Nobody's coming to your clinic Stickky, I mean Joey!!!!! Lol!

Offline joeyoscar

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »
That's funny someone would say that about me! but its cool, its weird when drummers that play professional come on here its always a smart comment I really don't know who sticky is, I'm man enough to tell you who I am that's why I come on here with my real name, yes I will be in Monroe, LA maybe you need to come through, dude I'm not worried about you are what people think. you be blessed! and I wish the best for you I also recognize the enemy when see him don't hate its all good your time is coming  ;) you be bless my brutha.   

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »
That's funny someone would say that about me! but its cool, its weird when drummers that play professional come on here its always a smart comment I really don't know who sticky is, I'm man enough to tell you who I am that's why I come on here with my real name, yes I will be in Monroe, LA maybe you need to come through, dude I'm not worried about you are what people think. you be blessed! and I wish the best for you I also recognize the enemy when see him don't hate its all good your time is coming  ;) you be bless my brutha.  

oh WOW.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

All that because of this? Really now?

Nobody's coming to your clinic Stickky, I mean Joey!!!!! Lol!

Offline Audiocr381ve

• LGM Member
  • Disgusting Board

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
WOW!!! OK! My man haven't been in here for months and came in guns blazin'. I don't think that waydrummer was hating on you. God bless you at your clinic. Be well  :)

:D

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 09:31:16 AM »

...hey man, love the work you did on that "Fresh Wind".  8)
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline JHJr

• LGM Member
    • Myspace site

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 10:35:10 AM »
i'm going to try and make it but i depends on how my schedule goes. God's been really good to me and i've been getting calls every week to play soemwhere new. Joey, I'm also gonna be in a live recording for a solo artist here in the H in the summer so i'll keep you posted.

Offline stickky

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »
Hey Joey I met you at a concert that you did with Micah Stampley, you probably don't remember who I am (I'll PM you) I follow alot of your work and a fan of you, I really appreciate your spirit and respect your gift. if I started any confusion by posting the clinic you're doing here in LA. im sorry just wanted to get the word out I was told by some friends here in Shreveport, I will be in the church house on that day,Oh! and by the way my name is Damon.

Offline tenspeed

• LGM Member
  • "As much as possible live at Peace with all men"

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 10:14:52 AM »
Hey Joey!!!!!!!!! This Tim from St louis... you know.. Sanfransico Temple... well im at Victory Christian-Rice's.... anyway keep doing your thing.... When you doing something back home here?

Peace
Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up