LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jhaynes In Memphis  (Read 2183 times)

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Re: Jhaynes In Memphis
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »
SUGARBEAR.....tell whoeva run the music ministry put me in rotation!!... tell em ill do offering..lol man i remember those days..just playing offering..and then when it was a slow song i would get mad cuzz i couldnt do my licks i been working on all week..and NOW you'll be lucky if u hear me do a LICK at all...now when im shouting i lick my behind off..

ayo SABE you forgot all about me,you used me when i came to orlando so i can get u backstage access and now im just dirt.. thats cool though cuzz i believe HUMILITY b4 HONOR..lol

DiliGEnt.. and remember LGM, if you cant laugh at yourself...Laugh at somebody else...

See, it is not even like that dude... my head is just workin' overtime. I tried to call you on the way to the show and realized that I got side tracked when putting your number in the phone and didn't hit save. Duh. Look for a call later tonight or tomorrow Mr. Put-Folk-On-Blast,  :D. I am getting old man. But hey keep workin' on that humilty thing.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up