LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NICE LICK  (Read 2443 times)

Offline CARLISLE

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: NICE LICK
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »
mannnn yall rite these cats sick check out 4:00-4:17. can my bass man get some 2 shawday.

You can make it happen; whatever you want

Bear..    http://www.myspace.com/lintonlouise1

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »
...yeah that was a nice lick but I think I like this one better....

Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 01:20:47 PM »
...yeah that was a nice lick but I think I like this one better....

That one is Waaay better sir. I think Im going to go grab me a Dairy Queen. :). Along with one of those Cheese Burgers they make, Which take 20 Minutes to cook >:( The the Reward is soo Great! ;D
Richard

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 01:52:13 PM »

That one is Waaay better sir. I think Im going to go grab me a Dairy Queen. :). Along with one of those Cheese Burgers they make, Which take 20 Minutes to cook >:( The the Reward is soo Great! ;D

...ah dude.  I feel you on that.  I like the cone that they dip in chocolate. Their cheeseburgers are great as well. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  When you come down here we need to hit up a DQ. LOL

...those guys are blazin' on those clips by the way.  ;D
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »
...ah dude.  I feel you on that.  I like the cone that they dip in chocolate. Their cheeseburgers are great as well. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  When you come down here we need to hit up a DQ. LOL

...those guys are blazin' on those clips by the way.  ;D

Oh Heck yeah. There is nothing like Dropping the Top to go get a Blizzard on summer night man! LOL. The Cheese Burgers better than McDonald, BK, all those.! Our Youth is planning a Trip to Florida Soon. Plus my cousins Husband lives there. :)

Yeah this clip is still boggling me. I almost have the lick down but a couple more tweaks need to be done to it to make is my own. ;)
Richard
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up