LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help please really need help  (Read 823 times)

Offline brother benjamin

• LGM Member

help please really need help
« on: April 15, 2008, 05:52:44 AM »
hi my name is benjamin

i sing in a chior in south africa, but i sing tenor.the problemis that our chior sings nice song gospel songs, but the vioces.
we have our sapranos,
we have our tenors,
but our altos sing with the tenors because they dont know their vioce a elto vioce.
can some one help me to get a way on the keyboard to get the alto vioce please.
i play keyboard as well.please if there is some one who can help me please email me or reply please.

god bless every person of this site
see
you
benatworship@yahoo.com
beroberts@pgwc.gov.za

Offline under13

• LGM Member

Re: help please really need help
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 09:12:41 AM »
Can you read music? If so, Get a hymn book and break down the notes. On the treble clef, the top note is Soprano, the lower one is the alto note. On the bass clef, the top not is the tenor note, and the lower not is the bass note, which you will probaly disregard when it come to the choir.

If you practice that maybe it will help.

Also, sit in one another choir's rehearsal, and check out what they do, or join a community choir

I'm learning how to harmonize too, I can often hear the alto note, bu have a hard time finding the tenor note.

Offline Gospelstar21

• LGM Member
  • For God I live, and For God I die.
    • Myspace

Re: help please really need help
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »
Ask God to give you a ear to hear the parts of the songs. Ask that he send someone with a strong alto voice to sort of lead the rest of the altos when you guys are singing. Trust me, He will work it out.
More than a Conqueror
Pages: [1]   Go Up