LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Since I Met Her Here, I Figured It Was Only Right To Announce It Here...  (Read 11537 times)

Cherri and I are getting married. Yes, that's right..Div, The Musical Hermit, decided to tie the knot. She's definitely something else, 'cause I wasn't planning on marrying anybody! Cupid popped me with a mighty strong arrow.

I would like to thanks Sabe The Knight, for he was the middleman that answered the questions we had about each other.

I'd like to thank 4HisGlory, 'cause without him & website, it's likely we would've never met.

I'd like to thank Cherri for being patient with my achey breaky heart that my ex pounced on, stomped on, stabbed with a knife, chopped with a hoe, and set ablaze.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank the Most High. Without YOU, I'd be a life-long bachelor, possibly fornicating my way to the grave, and no guy wants to be single and promiscuious..........hmmmm.....

Anyway, we will be registered at Sam Ash. I know that's what the woman does(I think), but I'm going to break with tradition.***

Since strippers are WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY out of the question. I mean, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaay out of the question, we will be having a big shed at my bachelor party. In the event that I remember to do so, I will record it, and post clips. Of course, I will be editing out all the great parts from the other musicians, so that I can sound even more tremendous.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Divinstrophilus

***That entire sentence was a joke.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Love is in the air on LGM!

Offline L.V.Drumma

• LGM Member

Cherri and I are getting married. Yes, that's right..Div, The Musical Hermit, decided to tie the knot. She's definitely something else, 'cause I wasn't planning on marrying anybody! Cupid popped me with a mighty strong arrow.

I would like to thanks Sabe The Knight, for he was the middleman that answered the questions we had about each other.

I'd like to thank 4HisGlory, 'cause without him & website, it's likely we would've never met.

I'd like to thank Cherri for being patient with my achey breaky heart that my ex pounced on, stomped on, stabbed with a knife, chopped with a hoe, and set ablaze.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank the Most High. Without YOU, I'd be a life-long bachelor, possibly fornicating my way to the grave, and no guy wants to be single and promiscuious..........hmmmm.....

Anyway, we will be registered at Sam Ash. I know that's what the woman does(I think), but I'm going to break with tradition.***

Since strippers are WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY out of the question. I mean, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaay out of the question, we will be having a big shed at my bachelor party. In the event that I remember to do so, I will record it, and post clips. Of course, I will be editing out all the great parts from the other musicians, so that I can sound even more tremendous.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Divinstrophilus

Lol.  Congrats dude!!! 8) 

Offline D-Nice

• LGM Member

Congrats big guy!

and congrats to you too Cheri

Offline DetroitB3

• LGM Member
  • Playing in the key of life
    • http://

WOW! Congrats, bro!!! I want to be in attendance at that great shed !

Offline StraightPockett

• LGM Member
  • GO CARDS!

Congrats...I'll be married soon too...
Life is Good!

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

What! I thought I was going to marry her!!!!! I guess not!!! Congrats anyhow!!!!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

:D Congrats!!! :)

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

Congrats man! I've never been to an E-Wedding?  Where's the reception?  In the LGM Lounge?   ;D  Naw but for real man thats great news!  Wishing yall the best  :)

Offline Natejam71

• LGM Member
  • Anointed Gospel Musician
    • Anointed Gospel Musician (AGM)

First of all congratulations...you know yall will have to put a few clips of the wedding on the website....lol...Stay Blessed, Nate J.

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

I knew it all along.  I knew there was something more to that relationship. 

I guess we'll have to see about simulcasting the wedding on the forum.
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

What! I thought I was going to marry her!!!!! I guess not!!! Congrats anyhow!!!!
Being already married probably messed things up for you... lol

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

Umm... wow...  WOW!!! 

Congratulations, you two!  :)

God bless you both!
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Divinstrophilus

Congrats, bruh. Take from one who thought a LOT like you and just got hitched, marriage is a BEAUTIFUL thing.

Be Blessed, man!!
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

...let me guess, the wedding will be April 1st, right?  ;D  Are you going to have a Youtube Clip of it? LOL

...man congrats. to you both.  Whatever you do.....don't show her any clips of White guys singing/playing reggae music.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Oh yeah, if I were you, I would reserve this part of the Hotel.  ;)

Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A perfect man I am not, but I strive to be!

Congrats...
I'm destined for greatness!!!

Offline mingusfingus

• LGM Member

Congrats, Div.

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

Congrats man!

*I want you to tie that not, and I want you to hold to God's unchanging. Because he helped Daniel in the lions den. He helped Joshua in the battle of Jericho. He helped Gilligaaaaaaaaaaaan get off the island...* :) :) :)
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

...let me guess, the wedding will be April 1st, right?  ;D  Are you going to have a Youtube Clip of it? LOL

...man congrats. to you both.  Whatever you do.....don't show her any clips of White guys singing/playing reggae music.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Oh yeah, if I were you, I would reserve this part of the Hotel.  ;)

Thanks, J...

Actually, the date hasn't been set yet. Much has to be planned, 'cause if I'm going to jump the broom, it's going to be something to remember. I told Sabe that I wanted to fly out a few of my LGM compadres, and you were in that number. The only concern you would have is getting the time off of work. Everything else would be taken care of. I have those bicycle-copters shipped over to you guys, and I'll make reservations for you at the GunShot Inn.  :D

I can hear my mother now with her internet paranoia:

M: Who are those guys?
D: Oh, they are some guys I met awhile back on LGM.
M: What is an LGM?
D: It's a site for gospel musicians. LGM stands for Learn Gospel Music.
M: So you invited internet people to your wedding?
D: .......yes, ma.
M:  >:(
D: ....
M: You must not watch 60 Minutes. They say 1 out of every 3 people on the internet are crazy.
D: Ma, what day and time does 60 Minutes come on? I'm glad that you care about me, but making up false statistics isn't the way.
M: It's okay! If they kill you, just remember, I'm still the beneficiary on that huge insurance policy of yours.  ;)

....and, oh... I actually liked that Hasi-ggae artist the first time I saw him. Of course, she and I don't have to have EVERYTHING in common. I hope the strength of our relationship isn't based on whether or not I like a Jewish reggae artist, lol...

As soon as all the details are ironed out, I'll let you cats know.

Congrats man!

*I want you to tie that not, and I want you to hold to God's unchanging. Because he helped Daniel in the lions den. He helped Joshua in the battle of Jericho. He helped Gilligaaaaaaaaaaaan get off the island...* :) :) :)

LOL!

I heard that SOMEWHERE, lol. All I can think of is a man with a Jheri curl, and a spit-drenched microphone, 'cause you know you can't say anything like that but like a  Black, southern, Baptist preacher...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up