LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spirit Lead shed  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Shavar

• LGM Member

Spirit Lead shed
« on: August 03, 2008, 01:34:09 AM »
ATTENTION ATTETION ALL BAPTIST, FULL GOSPEL, COGIC, AND PENTECOSTAL MUSICIANS

Hello my name is Antonio SHavar Paden.  I am about to start a program called Spirit Lead shed.  Really what it is is we shed at different churches on certain Saturdays.  We will have a opening program in each of the states that are with our program.  Right now the following states are in the program: Texas, Louisiana, Tennessee Oklahoma, Ohio, Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky. 

So if you are a musician from one of those states then let me know and you think that you church band or just the church musicians can handle this.  The headquarters of the program will be in Arkansas.  The headquarter church will be the Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist church of Willisville, Arkansas.  What we will do is have churches in those states that will shed under the name of our program.  We will have a lead church in all of those states.  The rest of the churches are called "close to me churches".  Those churches are for the people who live far from the lead church and don't feel like driving all the way to the lead church.  They can just go to the closest church that's with our program. 

The lead church will be right in the middle of the city so it will be pretty big.  If you or your church band is interested leave your address in a PM to me.

Thank you and God bless you  President and Founder Antonio Paden
Piano kid
Pages: [1]   Go Up