LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Converting DVD's to Audio CD??????  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Marcus12

• LGM Member

Converting DVD's to Audio CD??????
« on: September 20, 2007, 11:50:20 AM »
Does anyone know how to go about taking a DVD ripping it and putting it on CD?????

Offline Marcus12

• LGM Member

Re: Converting DVD's to Audio CD??????
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:59:13 AM »
Nevermind....First off I posted it in the wrong forum.  Second, one of the computer "geeks" (no offensive to anyone who is computer savey) at my job just showed me the program to do it.

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 03:32:04 PM »
U mind sharing da info wit da fam?
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline cas10a

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 03:45:49 PM »
A number of programs can do it...If I remember correctly, there use to be a site called vcdhelp.com that outlined different conversions and tools/software to use to make the conversions (it was for back-up purposes...ie., converting a DVD to smaller "format size" VCD).  I believe the audio from the DVD file when ripped with certain software is stored in a .ac3 file.  This was years ago, the software is probably alot simpler to use now.

Offline Marcus12

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:27:42 AM »

I have the first link downloaded, but haven't tried it out yet.  I downloaded the imtoo free version and I like it better.  It's real simple to use, I just don't have the $45 to buy it right now.

http://shareme.com/download/free-dvd-ripper-and-burner.html  (free)

www.imtoo.com ($45)

Offline GeneralMusic

• LGM Member
    • My Church Website

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 08:17:08 PM »
Praise God,

If you just want the audio from a dvd there is a program called Blaze Media Pro 6  Very easy to use program that does a lot of things like converting different formats of audio to other formats as well as the video to different formats.  Audio editing and video editing, enhancing sound, filters just to name a few things.

Brother Mark Wilson
Living for Jesus, Glorifying God in all that I do and in all I do Glorify God.

Offline Marcus12

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 02:23:42 AM »
For all those that want to rip the audio from that great DVD that you have that has the extended versions of some songs, I finally got something that is free for 30 days to download with no limitations!!!!!!

http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/

Real easy to use.  Just remember to put it in MP3 format or some sort of audio format and save it where you can get to it after it rips. It took me about 5 mins to download, "Still Have Joy (whole version)"  "No Way"  and "Everything Will Be Alright (whole version)."  I'm going to burn all the gospel DVD's that I have, so when I am done I am going to make another post and let you all know what I have and you can pick what songs you want.  You have any questions about the software just let me know.

Marcus
Pages: [1]   Go Up