LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LGM Men and Women Power Conference 2007  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Mysteryman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Jamaican breakfast patty created by me. :)
    • http://www.geocities.com/mysterymman1

LGM Men and Women Power Conference 2007
« on: May 09, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »
I would have put this in the lounge but I didnt think that would be good.

Things that have frustrated me over the last few days:

Why do I have to read a woman's mind?

Something minor to me could be something thing major to her but she will act like its minor. That same thing could cause her to act strange toward you.

If you find yourself getting frustrated early on in a relationship is it best to just let things go.

I have to be real chosey with my words.

Every woman is definately different.

What constitutes a date with someone?

When is a man and a woman considered boyfriend/girlfriend or exclusive?

Do friends hold hands and cuddle? Doesnt that constitute a relationship.

Why do women try to screw around with brothers heads? If they are actually doing just that.

Vision without action is just day dreaming. I miss practicing.

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A perfect man I am not, but I strive to be!

Re: LGM Men and Women Power Conference 2007
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 10:10:24 AM »
Man you and Josh are starting these He-Man woman hater threads :D :D :D

I don't know why women think we can read there minds...It has puzzled man for years....

Frustration....It could be cause you expect things to be a certain way, but that's when patience has to kick in. Remember it is new and it takes time to "Break in" something new.

We do have to be choosy with our words cause someone women are fragile..And some are built tough..

A date can be something simple like dinner, movies, I thought it was just spending time doing something together..lol

Yall are considered boyfriend and girlfriend when yall both say thats what you both want.

I cuddle with female friends...I don't do the holding hands..

Man I don't know about the sister screwing with a brotha's head. I pick up on things quick even though I try to act like I dont see them(Just cause I dont want to call her out on it).

Honestly men have played games for so long most women are tired of it and are doing it back to protect there feelings...The only problem is....They're doing it to the good men.
I'm destined for greatness!!!

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 10:28:31 AM »
I would have put this in the lounge but I didnt think that would be good.

Things that have frustrated me over the last few days:

Why do I have to read a woman's mind?

You don't. But, you need to ask her what's up, which means a whole lot of questions

Something minor to me could be something thing major to her but she will act like its minor. That same thing could cause her to act strange toward you.

While I would need you to further elaborate, let me say that anything that bothers a woman, bother her, period. And, you have to deal accordingly.

If you find yourself getting frustrated early on in a relationship is it best to just let things go.

No, not necessarily. You need to express what's bothering you and see if the two of you can work it out. ;)

I have to be real chosey with my words.

This is true in most relationships, male or female. You have to build a vocabulary of understanding with folks, in general, but with women especiallly.

Every woman is definately different.

Didn't your mother teach you that already? :D

What constitutes a date with someone?

Different definition for different people.

When is a man and a woman considered boyfriend/girlfriend or exclusive?

Again, different for everybody. When in doubt, ask. ;)

No. Yes.

Why do women try to screw around with brothers heads? If they are actually doing just that.

Women don't. Girls who are tryin' to act grown, do. ;)

Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Lady E

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »

No.  It's definitely far beyond the FRIENDS boundary, if people are honest about what's really going on.     

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 03:15:59 PM »
No.  It's definitely far beyond the FRIENDS boundary, if people are honest about what's really going on.     

Indeed. "Friends" don't cuddle. A hug or even holding hands, briefly, is "friendly".

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 04:42:45 PM »
Indeed. "Friends" don't cuddle. A hug or even holding hands, briefly, is "friendly".

Does this mean I am a different breed..

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 09:54:25 PM »

Indeed

Offline 1voice

• LGM Member
  • Home.....

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 11:45:31 PM »
Man you and Josh are starting these He-Man woman hater threads :D :D :D

I don't know why women think we can read there minds...It has puzzled man for years....

Frustration....It could be cause you expect things to be a certain way, but that's when patience has to kick in. Remember it is new and it takes time to "Break in" something new.

We do have to be choosy with our words cause someone women are fragile..And some are built tough..

A date can be something simple like dinner, movies, I thought it was just spending time doing something together..lol

Yall are considered boyfriend and girlfriend when yall both say thats what you both want.

I cuddle with female friends...I don't do the holding hands..

Man I don't know about the sister screwing with a brotha's head. I pick up on things quick even though I try to act like I dont see them(Just cause I dont want to call her out on it).

Honestly men have played games for so long most women are tired of it and are doing it back to protect there feelings...The only problem is....They're doing it to the good men.

True.... ;)
Let your voice, be one voice, to Glorify the Lord.

Offline Dre2004

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Joy of the Lord is My Strength!!

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »
Yes it does, You are a Breed all by yourself Keys...  ;D ;D ;D
I can do all things through christ. :)

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 11:03:34 AM »
Yes it does, You are a Breed all by yourself Keys...  ;D ;D ;D

Hater...

I just like to show my lady friends some affection...

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
That kind of affection can cause a reaction on both sides that might get a person in trouble.
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
That kind of affection can cause a reaction on both sides that might get a person in trouble.

That is true. I have toned down on that type of affection....ALOT....I dont want any problems in the future

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 11:39:06 AM »
But to some of the rest of the questions, in my humble opinion, it goes to the background of the person.

If a person grew up in a home where mom got what she wanted by pouting and manipulating, and daddy gave in to it, then that is what the person will think is normal. That is how they have been taught to handle things.

Sometimes I wonder, not being a parent myself yet, if parents understand that everything they do is teaching their children how to treat thier future spouses.

Have you met her parents? That will probably answer a lot of your questions right there. The other questions will be answered by "How much quality Word training is she getting?" if she is taught to be a child by her church, she may very well think that is the way she is supposed to be acting.

Quick analogy. A young man noticed that before his wife cooked a ham she would always cut it in half first and then put it in the pot. One day he asked, "Honey, why do you cut the ham in half first before you put it in the pot?" She thought a while and said, "I don't know, this is the way my Mom always did it. If you want to know, you'll have to ask her."

Next Christmas, he asked his mother in law. She thought a while, then said, "When I was a young bride, all we had was one pot and it wasn't big enough to hold the ham unless I cut it in half and rearranged it in the pot. Your wife just learned form my bad habits."

Just my twin lincolns . . .

Be Blessed
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 11:10:38 AM »
But to some of the rest of the questions, in my humble opinion, it goes to the background of the person.

If a person grew up in a home where mom got what she wanted by pouting and manipulating, and daddy gave in to it, then that is what the person will think is normal. That is how they have been taught to handle things.

Sometimes I wonder, not being a parent myself yet, if parents understand that everything they do is teaching their children how to treat thier future spouses.

Have you met her parents? That will probably answer a lot of your questions right there. The other questions will be answered by "How much quality Word training is she getting?" if she is taught to be a child by her church, she may very well think that is the way she is supposed to be acting.

Quick analogy. A young man noticed that before his wife cooked a ham she would always cut it in half first and then put it in the pot. One day he asked, "Honey, why do you cut the ham in half first before you put it in the pot?" She thought a while and said, "I don't know, this is the way my Mom always did it. If you want to know, you'll have to ask her."

Next Christmas, he asked his mother in law. She thought a while, then said, "When I was a young bride, all we had was one pot and it wasn't big enough to hold the ham unless I cut it in half and rearranged it in the pot. Your wife just learned form my bad habits."

Just my twin lincolns . . .

Be Blessed

You and your scenarios...But I like it

B_XALTED

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 12:43:18 PM »
SMH...
Pages: [1]   Go Up