LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Lord Blessed!!  (Read 322 times)

Offline Redy2bUsed

• LGM Member
  • The Son don't chill....

The Lord Blessed!!
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:09:16 AM »
Well ya'll....The Lord truly blessed!!

My first preaching engagement is now in the history books, and boy did God move in that place!!
Get this....I even came down off the pulpit, and ran around a little bit......hahahahahaha!!!  Got to stretch out a little bit in God.

I just want to say thank you to all of you for your prayers, and your encouraging words..

I love ya'll and pray that God continues to bless all of you.

Ya boy, in Christ....

Redy.
Bunk a shout.....How you livin'??

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A perfect man I am not, but I strive to be!

Re: The Lord Blessed!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 08:29:39 AM »
Doc I know you got it on tape.....You know ya boy is in Philly on the 15th...You going to hook me up with a copy? Right :D
I'm destined for greatness!!!

DAVIDABSHIRE

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 08:30:22 AM »
God is faithful to perform that which He has called us to walk in.  My brother I rejoice with you that God has ordered, and established your steps.  But remember this was the beginning, and as God opens the door for ministry walk on through.  No matter where He may call you always be willing to go, and when God can see you will go no matter the size of the congregation, or the offering. (because let's be real some men, and women were once where you are, but oh how soon we forget)  Then He will open more doors for you, and you will begin to walk in places you only visioned.

Never forget who works in you, and through you.  Always be who you are Redy2beused, because the body of Christ is filled with arrogant, and useless people who lost the vision of their purposes.  I know you see who you are, and you will always allow God to remind you of your great need for Him.   

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 09:51:48 AM »
Well ya'll....The Lord truly blessed!!

My first preaching engagement is now in the history books, and boy did God move in that place!!
Get this....I even came down off the pulpit, and ran around a little bit......hahahahahaha!!!  Got to stretch out a little bit in God.

I just want to say thank you to all of you for your prayers, and your encouraging words..

I love ya'll and pray that God continues to bless all of you.

Ya boy, in Christ....

Redy.

Of COURSE you ran around!!  How else was God gonna move you outta the way?  ::)

*sigh*
MINISTERS. 

;) :D

Khristeennah

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 09:54:35 AM »
God is so GOOD.. Congradulations!! May God continue you to use you in way to help others!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up