LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It is Monday...  (Read 468 times)

DAVIDABSHIRE

It is Monday...
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:59 AM »
As I sit here today I am thrust into prayer for each of you.  I feel the Lord reminding me of the spiritual warfare that we all fight, and the fact that as we come out of Sunday which for most of us is a powerful day of word, worship, and fellowship.  We find ourselves faced with going to work, and fighting against the struggles of life.

I want to encourage you all with what the words says in 2 Cor 10:3,4,5; For though we walk in the flesh we do not war after the flesh; for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

As we find ourselves fellowshipping with the world there are such spirits that try to come, and attack everything that we are, and who we serve.  The first things the enemy always will attack is who we are.  Remember when Jesus was in the wilderness what did satan continually attack.  Who He was.  Every question he made he said; if you are the son of God.  Do you hear him today saying this to you.  If you are a great man, or woman of God.  But here lies the key. 

The battlefield is within our minds, and he will use those to speak the words of negativity over us, and to strip the power of God's word out of us; IF WE LET HIM.  Because the word continually tells you today who you are, and who you serve.  You are the apple of God's eye.  You are the head, and not the tail.  If God be for you who can be against you.  God shall wipe away all of your tears.  We are made in God's image; we are His.  We are joint heirs with Christ Jesus; we are family. 

So today when the enemy says to you; you cannot do this job; you will never be anything; you need to shut your mouth; everyone can't stand you just go away.  When he speaks these words over you.  Then you remind him who he is, and that the word says that he is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 

Remind him who you are in Christ, and that the same spirit that rose Christ from the dead dwells in you, and allow God even now to quicken your mortal body, and to cause you to sense like never before His power, and strength in you, and through you.  That the very way God moved over you as you sat in church yesterday, or as you sang, or as you preached; is the same spirit that is with you today on your job; school; or home, and He will move in, and through you.  For you have been equipped by the Lord to go. 

Jesus said in John 14:12; Verily, Verily I say unto you.  He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.  God has already declared it over us; so now we must walk by faith, and not by site.  We must understand that He has given us our weapons for they are not carnal, but they are spiritual, and every thing that tries to seperate you from the love of God has to be cast down in the name of Jesus.  For Roman's 8:35,37,38,39 says; What can seperate us from the love of Christ?  shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Nothing can seperate us; except ourselves.  If we listen to the lies of the enemy then we run from the loving arms of God.  Most of the time we run, because of fear, and what does the word tell us that overcomes fear.  Perfect love cast out fear.  So as you see God has given you the provision for every attack that enemy tries to enflict upon you.  So now I want to pray for you all.

Father I thank you for my brother's, and sister's.  I believe your word Lord, and I know that you declare over us today that you have given us provision, purpose, and plan to accomplish everything that you have destined us to do.  So satan I tell you today that the Lord rebukes you on all of our behalf's, and we refuse to listen to the lies that you have spoken over us, and we refuse to walk after the flesh, and the torments of our minds.  But we arise this day with strength, and power through the Holy Ghost, and we speak freedom in the lives of ourselves, and those who we are sent to minister to today.  I declare that the spirit of discouragement is bound off of each one today, and we will not fall into the trap by you satan.  We are valuable, and we are blessed coming into the city, and going out.  Our footsteps are ordered of the Lord, and we will not retreat, but we will press through into higher places, and we will obtain Lord God what you have called us to do.  I thank you today that every place our feet trod that you said you would give us that land.  So within our jobs today we walk in, and we take back what has been robbed from us, and we take back those who have walked in offense against us, and we do all of this through your love, and mercy.  I thank you Lord for the great, and mighty things that my brother's, and sister's shall accomplish within this day, and the days to come.  May faith arise in them today, and may they know that you have already released it unto them, and you are waiting on them to speak it forth out of their mouths, and to reject the words of the enemy.  I pray this in your most holy, and powerful name; JESUS. Amen.

I love you all, and I stand in agreement with you that this is the day that the Lord has made, and you will rejoice, and be glad in it.  That we make a choice to walk in the joy of the Lord, and His strength. :)

Offline ReddGirl

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Keep on smiling!

Re: It is Monday...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »
Oh my goodness. I can't tell you how that blessed me. Before I walked in the door I felt this heaviness and extreme oppostiton. My body began to feel the effects and I almost wanted to throw up (being real) but I remembered who I am and I began to pray. Guess what I feel light as a feather and can't stop smiling. Our God is an awesome God,  He reigns from Heaven above with wisdom, power and love our GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.

Thank you for the prayers. The enemy is constantly telling me lies, but I CUT his tongue out in the name of Jesus. Taking back all the joy and peace he robbed from me. I will not operate in fear but power, love and a sound mind. I feel so light. Praise you JESUS!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 09:56:02 AM »
Alright now.   NICE!!! :)
:)

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 10:02:55 AM »
HALLELUJAH!!  Sorry y'all I'm still high from Sunday night, and Southern Belle is trying to set it off, LOL! 

Offline Val215

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Virtuously Gifted

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 10:18:47 AM »
Amen. Confirmation from yesterday's word. Were you at our church yesterday? :D
Check me out on Facebook at Virtuously Gifted and on Instagram at virtuouslygifted_215

DAVIDABSHIRE

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »
Doesn't God speak in one voice.  I praise God for what He is doing in all of our lives.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up