LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's My Turn!  (Read 487 times)

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

It's My Turn!
« on: March 07, 2007, 11:30:02 AM »
Yes, it’s my turn!  That is what I am telling the devil today and everyday from now on.  I've been through too much mess, circumstance, and high water to turn around now.  I've been through this and that.  I've been up and down and sometimes turned around.  I've been messed up and messed over.  I've been looked over and put under. Now, it's my turned to be blessed.  God's got a blessing with my name on it! I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I am tired of the games that people play.  Is there anyone that is really serious about the things of God?  Is there anyone who really and truly loves Jesus?  Is there anyone who really wants to serve the Lord and not use Him for their own purpose and gain? Is there anyone?

However, it is my turn and I am moving forward into the things of God.  I am getting my breakthrough.  I am breaking out.  I am breaking loose.

Singing....."I am going with Jesus all the way, I am going with Jesus all the way...It makes no difference what the people say....I'm going with Jesus all the way..."

Saxman

HammerRock

Re: It's My Turn!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 11:31:40 AM »
I am tired of the games that people play.  Is there anyone that is really serious about the things of God?  Is there anyone who really and truly loves Jesus?  Is there anyone who really wants to serve the Lord and not use Him for their own purpose and gain? Is there anyone?

Welcome to the NWO.  ;)

Offline Furious Styles

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 01:31:14 PM »
I feel you Saxman. God has been dealing with me for quite sometime. It's mainly about being upright before him. It's been frustrating to not hear sermons and other 'christians' not seeking after this too. I thought how could they not if God is saying this throughout the bible. Then it dawned on me that I didn't need the validation of man. I didn't need to be apart of the status quo. It's one thing to be among people but not be "of" them.

Then God began to convict me outside of what I knew wasn't being taught consistently in the BOC. When I began to notice the beam in my own eye it brought a new perspective. It brought on a new Godly FEAR that opened the door to uncharted wisdom. My language amongst certain people began to seem stranger. The thirst and hunger for righteousness began to grow. I began to get less and less pleasure out of the challenges that was setting me back from embracing God fully.

My love for him began to change. I began to love my wife and kids more than ever. God began to speak clearly to me. I could see where I was still yet in need of his mercy. My knowledge, self righteousness, and gifts were now filthy rags. I have found my associates to be few and my friends to be even fewer. My family is my ark. God is my guide and I really seek to please him more than I ever have in my life... It is a new journey for me..
Ignorance is Bliss

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 03:12:26 PM »
Amen, Furious Styles.  So, you feel me.  I am glad somebody does.  The more situation and circumstances that I go through, the more I realize that I must put my total and complete trust in the Lord. 

Those were great comments.

May the blessings of the Lord chase you down continually!!

Saxman

http://members3.boardhost.com/SAXMAN111/

Offline Furious Styles

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 03:45:11 PM »
Same to you Sax
Ignorance is Bliss

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 04:43:38 PM »
Welcome to the NWO.  ;)

What makes Saxman's comments so radical, I wonder?  :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 04:56:58 PM »

What makes Saxman's comments so radical, I wonder?  :-\

:-X

Great post!

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Furious Styles

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »
Hammer was jokiing...
Ignorance is Bliss

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 05:04:44 PM »
Hammer was jokiing...

Oh.

Sure glad that Lord is yet working on his sense of humor.  ::)

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 07:02:50 AM »
Nice..................
:)

Offline baptistchurchman

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 07:10:07 AM »
You have given me something new to tell the devil every morning now! Thank you. Great post!
MY BANK ACCOUNT AIN'T EMPTY, IT'S JUST MAKING ROOM FOR MY BLESSING!
Pages: [1]   Go Up