LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nashville  (Read 656 times)

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

Nashville
« on: March 20, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »
Man who needs a Musician / director  in Nashville ?? I heard from anyone there in a bit. I would go there if there was an opening. I know memphis is another gospel joint also.
I'm not finished playing

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

Re: Nashville
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »
Man who needs a Musician / director  in Nashville ?? I heard from anyone there in a bit. I would go there if there was an opening. I know memphis is another gospel joint also.

Harold, I will call you later. There was a church that was looking for a musician on this site in Nashville. I will have to find out who was that.  Bishop Cole
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 02:28:45 PM »

Harold, I will call you later. There was a church that was looking for a musician on this site in Nashville. I will have to find out who was that.  Bishop Cole

Aiight, I'll look out
I'm not finished playing

Offline albert_n

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 09:36:55 PM »

Greetings Sir!

My church is looking for a Director/Minister of Music who plays piano and/or organ.

Please email me at albertn2006@hotmail.com  and I will give you details via email.

Thanks,

Albert
Pages: [1]   Go Up