LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: trying to start new Gospel Group  (Read 776 times)

Offline gospb3

• LGM Member
  • Still going

trying to start new Gospel Group
« on: February 07, 2007, 11:05:42 AM »
To Any one interested I am looking for keyboardist, guitarist, drummer,bassist, preferably can play
and sing background, lead and praise and worship. or vocalist. Long Island , NYC area. To perform
Traditional to contemporary Quartet, Christian weddings , Praise and worship team for revivals and
church banquets. Must have own gear and transportation( for right now). looking to rehearse in
Queens or LOng Island. Experienced with Bio need only apply. Looking for serious minds willing
to expand and travel within a yr or less if God says to. My screen name is Gospb3 U can check my profile. But briefly I am presently Min. Music @ New Star Baptist Church Springfield Gardens NY. I have
Played Keys since 1987 ( 16 yrs at Mt Nebo Baptist Amityville NY ) Last 12 months at New Star. From
1991 -1999 I toured with Spencer Taylor and the Hiway QC's freelancing with acts like Darrel McFadden
and the Diciples, Mighty Clouds of Joy, Pilgrim Jubilees, Shirley Ceasar, and to many more to list. My
last assignment was in ( 2002-2003)Miami Fl as the organist for the Miami Chapter of the Florida Mass Choir. Under Eddie Robeson and Dir. Danny White. If interested feel free to contact me at <edit> e-mail me Gospb3@aol.com.  Even though this will be for pay it will still be a powerful ministry
1st and foremost.
Gerald Jones ( Gospb3)
gospb3
Pages: [1]   Go Up