LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Laws  (Read 89014 times)

joshuag

Re: Man Laws
« Reply #900 on: May 04, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
...unless they're an educator? :-\

that how some of those teachers get into trouble...  ::)

Offline Hasmonean1

• LGM Member
    • HVAC International Parts

« Reply #901 on: May 06, 2010, 01:50:01 PM »
Man Law: 

There can never be too many man laws.  Think not that 46 pages is enough. 

joshuag

« Reply #902 on: May 06, 2010, 02:27:05 PM »
Man Law: 

There can never be too many man laws.  Think not that 46 pages is enough. 

co-sign

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #903 on: April 04, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »
My brother just gave me some jargon on guys and the bathroom.... not talkin to other guys, standing 2 urinals apart... LOL... Ya'll are crazy. He said he and his girlfriend went shopping on Black Friday, and she wanted to go to Victoria Secret and he stared at the floor the whole time. LOL..... That is hilarious.

Another hang up.

I usually look for shoes...

What I hate is this...I have to draw a graphic for this:

You have a five stall bathroom (not including urinals for men):
                                                                                   1 2  3 4 5
                                                                                  |  |  |  |  |  |

...and someone is in stall 3, for example:
                                                                                   1  2 3 4 5
                                                                                  |  |  |x|  |  |

You are NOT supposed to come in and sit in stall 2 or 4.  You are supposed to go to stall 1 or 5!!  If 1, 3 and 5 are taken THEN you fill in 2 and 4.  It makes me mad when someone violates that rule.  Or even better....when they go in an empty bathroom and then sit in stall 2 or 4...that just throws the whole seating chart off. 

.....I may need to see a therapist about this...... ;D

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #904 on: April 04, 2011, 04:09:31 PM »
If another dude gets to shouting at church, you should NOT be the first to go over and try to "restrain" him. In fact, you should be physically forced before even considering it.

If you're the dude who gets to shouting, once it's over, your hands should not be resting on your hips as you try to regain yourself.

If you can't tell me who won the game last night, but you can tell me what happened on The Real Housewives of Wherever...VIOLATION!

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #905 on: April 04, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »
If another dude gets to shouting at church, you should NOT be the first to go over and try to "restrain" him. In fact, you should be physically forced before even considering it.

If you're the dude who gets to shouting, once it's over, your hands should not be resting on your hips as you try to regain yourself.

If you can't tell me who won the game last night, but you can tell me what happened on The Real Housewives of Wherever...VIOLATION!
Disagreed.  Since football is over and the lockout is pending, I haven't paid much attention to SC in quite a long time.  I also haven't watched PTI, ATH or JRIB in a minute until today.  And, that's only because the UConn Women lost (which I just happened to catch as I was getting to ready for work this morning).

And, as a married man, if my wife is watchin' The Real Housewives of Whatever, your law is null and void in order to keep peace in the home.  ;) 8)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #906 on: April 04, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
And, as a married man, if my watch is watchin' The Real Housewives of Whatever, your law is null and void in order to keep peace in the home.  ;) 8)

Now THAT is impressive! :D
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #907 on: April 04, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »
your law is null and void in order to keep peace in the home.  ;) 8)

and there, is the wisdom.

Offline Jmanley1116

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #908 on: April 04, 2011, 09:07:48 PM »
And, as a married man, if my wife is watchin' The Real Housewives of Whatever, your law is null and void in order to keep peace in the home.  ;) 8)

That's gospel truth right there....

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #909 on: April 04, 2011, 10:00:21 PM »

Man Law FAIL!!!
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline SirTJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #910 on: April 04, 2011, 10:06:05 PM »
I didn't say you couldn't watch Real Housewives if that's what floats your boat -- I just don't need to hear about it at the water cooler.

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #911 on: April 04, 2011, 10:10:47 PM »
I didn't say you couldn't watch Real Housewives if that's what floats your boat -- I just don't need to hear about it at the water cooler.
You've got a point there Teej. If I don't watch that junk, I don't want to hear about it from anyone else....certainly not a man. Are you kidding me?? ?/? ?/?
Strike while the iron is hot!

Offline cordney

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • We will meet again!!!

« Reply #912 on: April 04, 2011, 11:00:39 PM »
Man Law FAIL!!!

Once you are married, there are some clauses that have to be put into place with the Man Laws.  When I'm not in the
ManCave, I'm watching shows like RHOA or BadGirlsClub.  However, I do draw the line with certain shows.
‎"It is okay to fail, it is unacceptable to become a failure"

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #913 on: April 04, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »
So, it's a man law amendment?
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline cordney

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • We will meet again!!!

« Reply #914 on: April 04, 2011, 11:05:16 PM »
So, it's a man law amendment?

Yes!  However, it only applies when your watching TV with your significant other.
‎"It is okay to fail, it is unacceptable to become a failure"

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #915 on: April 04, 2011, 11:08:28 PM »
Yes!  However, it only applies when your watching TV with your significant other.
There ya go. ;)
Strike while the iron is hot!

Offline Arkhams Finest

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Me and my baby

« Reply #916 on: April 05, 2011, 08:33:44 AM »
Once you are married, there are some clauses that have to be put into place with the Man Laws.  When I'm not in the
ManCave, I'm watching shows like RHOA or BadGirlsClub.  However, I do draw the line with certain shows.

My wife watches Bridezillas, which is basically grown women ranting, raving, and acting like 2yr olds while organizing thier weddings.  Sometimes I'll watch it with her.  Other times I'll throw her a peace sign and go get on my keyboard/computer/guitar.   :-\

I've gotta do it SOMEtimes though.  It's the only way I can get her to watch a game with me.   :D
Now Reading:
Visioneering
Creating Community
(Both by Andy Stanley)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #917 on: April 05, 2011, 08:50:01 AM »
You've got a point there Teej. If I don't watch that junk, I don't want to hear about it from anyone else....certainly not a man. Are you kidding me?? ?/? ?/?

Funny, I feel the same way about baseball and college basketball. *kanyeshrug*
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline Doubles22

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Doubles...in the key of B#. BEAT ARMY!!!

« Reply #918 on: April 05, 2011, 08:51:10 AM »
My wife watches Bridezillas, which is basically grown women ranting, raving, and acting like 2yr olds while organizing thier weddings.  Sometimes I'll watch it with her.  Other times I'll throw her a peace sign and go get on my keyboard/computer/guitar.   :-\

I've gotta do it SOMEtimes though.  It's the only way I can get her to watch a game with me.   :D

Agreed.  Every now and then, a compromise is in order. 

But I absolutely cannot stand when brothas are sending all kinds of tweets and facebook status updates on some Real Housewives show when there's a perfectly good basketball game on TV.

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

« Reply #919 on: April 05, 2011, 08:56:17 AM »
But I absolutely cannot stand when brothas are sending all kinds of tweets and facebook status updates on some Real Housewives show when there's a perfectly good basketball game on TV.

Am i less of a man if i find the idea of watching 10 sweaty men run around a wooden floor, trying to throw a spherical object into a hole, very boring?

Honestly though, i don't watch sports. I find it very boring.

:)
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54   Go Up