LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: Man Laws  (Read 89038 times)

B_XALTED

Re: Man Laws
« Reply #460 on: December 01, 2006, 07:15:08 PM »
dere she go, startin' trouble...

::) Who??? me????  :D

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #461 on: December 01, 2006, 07:30:14 PM »
::) Who??? me????  :D

That's all i need, someone runnin up on me, talkin' bout, "BREAK YO'SELF, FOOL!" cuz o' you.

and um,

B_XALTED

« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2006, 07:35:43 PM »
My brother just gave me some jargon on guys and the bathroom.... not talkin to other guys, standing 2 urinals apart... LOL... Ya'll are crazy. He said he and his girlfriend went shopping on Black Friday, and she wanted to go to Victoria Secret and he stared at the floor the whole time. LOL..... That is hilarious.

Another hang up.

Offline dude-on-drums

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • www.kevinhayden.net
    • Kevin Hayden

« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2006, 09:33:35 PM »
this is one of the funniest threads ever!!!!!!!

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2006, 11:11:53 PM »
My brother just gave me some jargon on guys and the bathroom.... not talkin to other guys, standing 2 urinals apart... LOL... Ya'll are crazy. He said he and his girlfriend went shopping on Black Friday, and she wanted to go to Victoria Secret and he stared at the floor the whole time. LOL..... That is hilarious.

Another hang up.

you know they should put like a man section in womens stores lke a sitting area with  t.v and some peanuts or something...

mn law while shopping with a female never ever let ny of the lingerie touch any part of your body..as a matter of fact don't even go through that sectin just wait in the frnt and hold the bags liek every other dude..don't let them trap you into going back there..aint nothign in the back but panty draws ( can we say panty draws) srry ...and lingerie
God doesn't want your gifts. He wants your life...

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #465 on: December 01, 2006, 11:13:16 PM »
and B i'm feeling the soul glo for real...just let your sooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuul glooooooooooooooow...........what you put in you hair? juices and berries..please that aint nothign but ultra perm...lol

B_XALTED

« Reply #466 on: December 02, 2006, 11:48:40 AM »
LOL.... I just came from Walmart, and all I saw were women in the grocey section, and men in electroinics???? Could any of these people had come together ?/?

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #467 on: December 02, 2006, 04:40:29 PM »

Why do women run out of such items?? Is it a surprise that this reoccurence happens EVERY MONTH!?! There should be a stockpile in every woman's closet with atleast a year supply of said items..

ManLaw- When going to the theatre, men are never to sit next to each other ..leave atleast one seat open and if the theatre is full to capacity and you have to sit next to each other, make sure your knees , elbows or any other body parts DO NOT touch! This can cause for a end in friendship and the suspension of one's man-card, indefinitely.

Also, someone stated earlier that men are NOT to SCREAM! This is deemed inappropriate, but should such a high-pitched sound come out of your mouth, you must let everyone know that you were 'whistlin' for help....ie; Damon Wayans in I'm gon' get chu' sucka...

When taking pictures, a man is never to smile! Smiling should be the case only to show the women that you have a nice set of teeth. 

Who told "Angry Man" he could make MANLAWS?!

The 'no-smiling' thing is so very incarceration mentality if ya ask me!  :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Nakia518

« Reply #468 on: December 02, 2006, 09:20:58 PM »
and B i'm feeling the soul glo for real...just let your sooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuul glooooooooooooooow...........what you put in you hair? juices and berries..please that aint nothign but ultra perm...lol

>:( >:( You betta stop talkin about Bboy... I am the only one who can call him that...  >:( >:(

Okay Back to yall man laws...  ;D :D

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #469 on: December 03, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »
>:( >:( You betta stop talkin about Bboy... I am the only one who can call him that...  >:( >:(

Okay Back to yall man laws...  ;D :D

My bad i was talkin bout B_Xalted..i should have made myself clear...her avatar

Nakia518

« Reply #470 on: December 03, 2006, 09:28:02 PM »
My bad i was talkin bout B_Xalted..i should have made myself clear...her avatar

I know... I was making a funny...  ;D

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #471 on: December 03, 2006, 09:31:55 PM »
I know... I was making a funny...  ;D

looking like a church mother bout to go send ome young people to tha alter..lol " ya'll know ya'll needs to repent get up on that alter and don't come up till you feel GOD....lol

Offline Jniles_NCF

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #472 on: December 03, 2006, 09:34:26 PM »
wait a minute speakng bout BBoy did the mask ever come off? wasn't he spose to post a pic of them curls...( did i just resurect trouble? you know i aint been on here in a minute.)

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #473 on: December 03, 2006, 11:53:21 PM »
looking like a church mother bout to go send ome young people to tha alter..lol " ya'll know ya'll needs to repent get up on that alter and don't come up till you feel GOD....lol

*at the tarry sevice*

"CALL 'IM! CALL 'IM CALL 'IM FASTER! YA AINT CALLIN HIM LOUD ENUF! DONT TRY TA BE PRETTY! LET THAT SNOT RUN! CALL 'IM! CALL 'IM!

I hear this is the "goings on" at one of these. never been to one. I think i would have gotten annoyed at a mother screamin in my ear, talkin' 'bout "CALL 'IM!"

:)

TheVeteran

« Reply #474 on: December 04, 2006, 08:34:15 AM »
no, you meshuggener , it's a Tefillin.  where they keep certain scriptures. look it up. get some culture, you bulvon.

Alright, after much research, a "Meshuggener" is a crazy person.  I'll be dat.

A "Bulvon" is a Brute.

Your insults made me get knowledge Wolfy.  You meant it for evil, but God used it for my good!   :P

Offline 1cutey4u

• LGM Member
  • I LOVE MY HUBBY

« Reply #475 on: December 04, 2006, 09:21:31 AM »
I guess that goes hand in hand with not buying a woman’s “personal” items from the drug store....

I asked my brother to do that for me one time, and he looked at me like it was a blasphemous request... Like it was an abomination to the man god... LOL... I mean, get over yourselves... LOL.....A woman would NEVER have a problem with going to buy some of your necessities... EVER, cause we are secure like that. MamaT was right, ya'll got some of the weirdest hang ups.

See thats the problem some mean are so stuck on image when it comes to getting personal things for us...We all know that you don't use them so whats the big hang up....I'm glad my husband is not on that image stuff if I ask he would go get them for me with out hesitation.....

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #476 on: December 04, 2006, 10:28:38 AM »
See thats the problem some mean are so stuck on image when it comes to getting personal things for us...We all know that you don't use them so whats the big hang up....I'm glad my husband is not on that image stuff if I ask he would go get them for me with out hesitation.....

Yea, and next he'll be putting a tiny umbrella in his beer

RED ALERT, RED ALERT!!!

CALLING ALL MEN!!!

WE'VE GOT A LOST ONE, FELLAS!!

LET'S MOUNT UP!!!
  ;D ;D ;D

Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #477 on: December 04, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »
wait a minute speakng bout BBoy did the mask ever come off? wasn't he spose to post a pic of them curls...( did i just resurect trouble? you know i aint been on here in a minute.)
You know, I had forgotten about that, but you are so right. 

TheVeteran

« Reply #478 on: December 04, 2006, 10:44:25 AM »

Yea, and next he'll be putting a tiny umbrella in his beer

RED ALERT, RED ALERT!!!

CALLING ALL MEN!!!

WE'VE GOT A LOST ONE, FELLAS!!

LET'S MOUNT UP!!!
  ;D ;D ;D

I fear he's beyond saving.

Don't blame yourself sjon.  You did all you could do bruh.   :(

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #479 on: December 04, 2006, 10:46:16 AM »
I fear he's beyond saving.

Don't blame yourself sjon.  You did all you could do bruh.   :(

This IS a sad, sad day.  :(
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54   Go Up