LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Help me with this!!!!!!!  (Read 409 times)

Runs_N_12_Keys

Please Help me with this!!!!!!!
« on: November 07, 2006, 11:13:04 AM »
What's up musicians  I need Help!!!

I brought about 3 years ago  I have tried to set this thing up like 5 times and for some reason  Ican't  do anyone know how to set the  up??

I am trying to hook it up to a Motif 8 Es  I dont have an amp  We run everything out the House   So I have a Di Box that goes str8 to the Xlr to the House  Do I need a Amp???

Please help   and thanks in Advance   

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

Re: Please Help me with this!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 11:41:46 AM »
Connect a line-level output of your keyboard to the input of the Amp Head.

Connect a cable from the speaker output of your Amp Head to the input of the Talkbox. (Be sure to use a heavy duty speaker
cable, not a standard guitar cable.) Caution: The Talkbox is an 8 ohm speaker rated at 100 watts max power or 50 watts RMS.
Check the specifications on your amplifier to verify that it will not overpower the Talkbox.

Connect another line-level output of your keyboard to the input of your Speaker/Amp combo or Amp Head with speakers.

Put the end of the Talkbox's clear tube up alongside your microphone, so that the tube fits in your mouth. Make sure the
tube is close to the microphone to achieve best results from the effect. (Have your microphone set up as you normally would
using another amp and speaker.)

You are now ready to recreate the vintage sounds of the Talkbox! Practice moving your mouth and tongue to
produce vowels and consonants while playing single notes on your keyboard
MERCY EN!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up