LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: piano lessons  (Read 742 times)

Offline major85

• LGM Member

piano lessons
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:53:42 PM »
i am new to the piano/keyboard and i cannot afford a teacher so whats a good instructional video i could purchase? i was thinking about buying a jamaal hartwell video but what would be best?

Offline greedyman

• LGM Member

Re: piano lessons
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 03:16:34 AM »
check out hearandplay.com,and let me know what you think.his dvd'd are very good and have a lot of information the will help you. ;)

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 06:37:35 AM »
I think it all depends on your skill level and how far you want to go.
:)

Offline GeneralMusic

• LGM Member
    • My Church Website

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 10:41:09 AM »
Praise Him!!!

There are some good videos out there to learn from for playing Gospel Piano.  First, I would suggest going through the Theory Room and practices here.  Its going to be a process, it wont come over night.  Pray and Pray and Pray some more.  Seek Ye the Kingdom of God first, all else will be added unto you.  Now as for the videos, there are many but I will tell you just a few to get started.  These are arranged in no particular order.

www.geocities.com/hammondman32   He also does personal dvds Theory Master  Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
www.algieres.com   He posts on this site as well   Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
www.samsmusikco.com   Very talented Traditional Piano Player   Intermediate and Advanced 
www.gospelkeyboard.com  Also check his website for free teaching videos  Intermediate and Advanced
www.hearandplay.com    Excellent teaching dvds  Beginner, Intermediate
www.giftedplayer.com   Has a few examples of his videos posted on his site.  Beginner, Intermediate 
There are many, many more.  Each of these sites have various dvds available for your learning.  They are worth every penny.

God Bless You,

Brother Mark Wilson
Living for Jesus, Glorifying God in all that I do and in all I do Glorify God.

Offline major85

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 12:23:14 PM »
I really thank you all.God Bless!
Pages: [1]   Go Up