LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kim Burrell at Elokim Conference 2006!  (Read 313 times)

Offline Ladymusic88

• LGM Member

Kim Burrell at Elokim Conference 2006!
« on: October 12, 2006, 11:28:23 PM »
What an awesome event!  I feel refreshed, renewed and ready for what God is about to do next!  Our annual Elikim Conference was off the hook last weekend!!!  The theme was: "I Am Positioned for Promise!"  The Word was powerful, the group sessions were enlightening, and Kim Burrell brought the house down!!!

I want my LGM family to know that Kim Burrell is such an anointed, down-to-earth woman of God who is a true worshipper and knows how to usher in the Spirit of God.  Not only was she our special musical guest, but she conducted a music workshop for us.  And, I had the opportunity to take part in the Elokim workshop choir rehearsal/perfomance.  She taught us "Holy Ghost" and "The Lord Will Make a Way Somehow".  During the workshop, Kim explained how singing is a ministry.  As choir members and/or praise and worship leaders, we should be able to lead the congregation to worship.  And, we should be effective in doing so.  And our lifestlyes should reflect it.  She also mentioned that there should never be any "Big I's" or "little you's" in the choir.  We all must have a common purpose and should be able to work closely together as a team!  I could go on and on, but it's getting late.  Kim Burrell is supposed to come back to do another workshop for us....possibly in the spring!  I'll keep you guys posted.

God Bless!
Ladymusic88
Pages: [1]   Go Up