LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fantasy time!!!!!!!!  (Read 837 times)

Offline meadowman

• LGM Member
  • Meadowman

Fantasy time!!!!!!!!
« on: May 14, 2004, 02:12:25 AM »
What gospel greats would you love see work together as a duet in the future?  My pick would be Fred hammond & John Kee.  The reason why is because Fred has a lot of old school deep inside of him and so do John.  I recently attended one of Hammond's tours  in S.C. and the testimony medley he did was so great it reminded me of the praise medley on V.I.P latest cd. Maybe Tonex and men of standard also.  what do you think?

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

Fantasy time!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 12:05:35 PM »
How about this . . . a five day conference and service with Karen Clark Sheard and Donnie McClurkin and Vickie Winans and Gary Oliver and Kim Burrell doing the music. Messages by Juanita Bynum, TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer, and Paula White, Noel Jones and Rod Parsley and Jackie McCoulough. On a cruise liner with all expenses paid through the Carribean Islands with sight-seeing between services. Prayer everyday at three pm, and everyone with about seventy five hundred dollars spending money.

8O

Hey, you said FANTASY, right?  :wink:

Be Blessed . . .

BBoy  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Fantasy time!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 04:52:22 PM »
Quote from: BBoy
How about this . . . a five day conference and service with Karen Clark Sheard and Donnie McClurkin and Vickie Winans and Gary Oliver and Kim Burrell doing the music. Messages by Juanita Bynum, TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer, and Paula White, Noel Jones and Rod Parsley and Jackie McCoulough. On a cruise liner with all expenses paid through the Carribean Islands with sight-seeing between services. Prayer everyday at three pm, and everyone with about seventy five hundred dollars spending money.

Hey, you said FANTASY, right?

This is no fantasy...sounds more like heaven!!  :lol:

JoyCH

Fantasy time!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 06:58:24 AM »
Bboy;

You forgot the free - all you can eat buffet! lol

Joy

Offline zacke12

• LGM Member
  • I AM PRICELESS...NOT WORTHLESS

Fantasy time!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2004, 12:49:38 PM »
How about this:

Bboy, SisterT, 4Hisglory, Hammondman doing a music workshop for a week in any city and they rent a jet for every location that someone from LGM is located, they fly us there and when we get there they have a 5 star hotel ready for us and everyday at about 2p.m. we have a seminar and afterwards have one on one time with other musicians. Then at about 7p.m. SisterT conducts praise and worship with Hammondman as and 4hisglory doing the music and Bboy preaching. The last night of the conference the spirit move so heavily on SisterT that she blesses 100 people with 100,000 dollars.

I think this could happen LOL  :lol:  :wink:
GOD IS EVERYWHERE...EVEN HERE!!!

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

Fantasy time!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2004, 01:50:14 PM »
Hey, one day we might so blessed financially that we could see that happening. Oh yes, I've got some CRAZY faith . . . if mobsters live well, why not saints?

Be Blessed . . . . BBoy  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8
Pages: [1]   Go Up