LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The best band?  (Read 1058 times)

Offline funkyfingaz

• LGM Member
  • Jay-R of Kingdom Revolution
    • My Myspace page

The best band?
« on: May 07, 2004, 11:29:59 PM »
As of now, i recommend everyone to purchase the new Israel and New Breed CD.."Another Level" and it truly is on another level..He has some phat changes in his music that will make you stick on the keyboard for hours tryin to figure it out, unless your Hammond man! lol. I think their band with Terrence Palmer on the bass of course is the best band out right now! I used to say James hall's band with John Peters, Melvin Crispell and Reggie Young was the best untill I got this album. Who do u think is the best band?
There's a Kingdom Revolution...Hear to Worship!

Offline Dooley

• LGM Member

The best band?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 02:31:08 PM »
Im still stickin wit the James Hall band.  However, I love Bishop Eric McDaniels musicians, I think John Peters and Reggie Young played on that, but I dont know who the drummers are.  But that CD is pretty sick.  And I havent heard the israel and new breed yet, but I sure will retrieve that. I also love Ricky Dillards band.  They are always off the hook, and have been since back in the day.
**From the desk of "Professor Terrence J. Dooley"

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

The best band?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 09:36:45 PM »
I think the people w/best bands are: John P. Kee, Hezekiah Walker, Kurt Carr, Kirk Franklin, Norman Hutchins, and New Direction. Whoever taught these boyz how to play needs to get a big phat check, these dudes is sick, and it ain't no medicine for that.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline jorhojr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • That's my Teacher

The best band?
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 09:58:38 PM »
I bought the Israel and New Breed CD yesterday and it is off the chain.  I got to meet him yesterday.  He was in Bowie, MD at a Christian Bookstore autographing the CD.  They sold the CD (Double CD) for like 10 bills since he was there to sign.  It was awesome and his band is great.  James Hall & WAP is good, Hezzy Hez, Pastor Kee, and the band on Bishop Morton Let It Rain, and Daughters of the Promise.
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Chri

Offline dwalls

• LGM Member

The best band?
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 04:16:17 PM »
I Have Isreal's new project and I must agree it is sic, however I must disagree andsay that Fred hammond and New Direction have the best bands around (A couple of the band members play for both )

Offline evangelist215

• LGM Member

The best band?
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 04:35:28 PM »
None of you obviously have heard of Tyrone Tribbet. But he's very recent and he has just been signed to Sony. You may change your mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up