LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my mom...  (Read 505 times)

Nakia518

Please pray for my mom...
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:57:40 AM »
I just realized last night that my grandmother's funeral is on my Mom's birthday... And she just isn't doing too good with it... I have been fine during this time of bereavement however, I have a feeling that everything is gonna hit me at once during the funeral...

Can yall please pray with me... and pray that I am able to go before my family on Wednesday and deliver the message that God has given to me for them...

Thanks a bunch...

God Bless...

kadman92

Re: Please pray for my mom...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 11:05:02 AM »
Girl... you need to change that sorry into joy.  A knockdown going home party.  Consider it a blessing that on they day that your grandma gave your mother life she is going home to be with the Lord....

Shotabaloahhaaa... I'm gettin stirred up just typing this.  Herman get that organ screaming in Bb brotha... we gonna run a round a bit.... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nakia518

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 11:29:11 AM »
Thanks Kad...

I'm not sorrowful... I am actually at peace...

I haven't cried over my grandmother's passing...

I know that she has gone on to be with the Lord...

I'm not even wearing balck to her funeral... I am wearing all white...

I just pray that I WON'T breakdown at the funeral... Someone asked me about my grandmother's funeral yesterday and it hit me hard in my heart... She's really gone...

But I am all for taking a run right along with yall....  ;D :D ;D :D

Offline certify

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »
I thank God for his peace. There is a people to hear His "WORD" and you are His messenger. God is holding you and your family at this present time. It's okay to shed a tear. I pray that God holds your mother's mindset and give understanding to her. I know it's ruff. Death comes to serve life and a better life she has right now. e blessed and contine to keep the joy of the Lord(your strength). Only God knows, and He's NEVER failed, nor forsaken you. He will be with you. He Loves You.
We all sin, we falter, but God forgives.

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 08:16:22 AM »
Will be praying for you Nakia.
:)

Offline lumbebear1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A Merry Heart makes Good Medicine

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 04:33:59 PM »
Thanks Kad...

I'm not sorrowful... I am actually at peace...

I haven't cried over my grandmother's passing...

I know that she has gone on to be with the Lord...

I'm not even wearing balck to her funeral... I am wearing all white...

I just pray that I WON'T breakdown at the funeral... Someone asked me about my grandmother's funeral yesterday and it hit me hard in my heart... She's really gone...

But I am all for taking a run right along with yall....  ;D :D ;D :D

Nakia..........................tears are a language God understands. If it hurts cry..........that's our way of releasing the emotions that automatically come with the death of a loved one. Jesus cried when Lazuras died, He came there just to raise him up. (John 11:34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see. 35 Jesus wept. 36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!

I am praying that the Holy SPirit overshadow you with His presence. His anointing will flow forth as you stand to deliver the Word of God. I pray that even though this is a time of sorrow for many, they will allow the joy of the Lord to be there strength. I pray that you remember in your weakness..............He is your strength. In Jesus name.........Amen.

Nakia518

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 11:43:23 AM »
Welp... Sista girl broke down... I didn't want to say goodbye... I really miss my gramma... I was up late last night crying... and looking at pics she and I took... I was really close to her... and her favorite grand... and Everybody knew it... I'm tryna work my way thru it... With much prayer and help I will make it thru this time of sorrow....

I was able to say what I had to say at the burial... I hope that they take heed to the word God gave me for them....
Pages: [1]   Go Up