LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The prophetic and it role in Praise and Worship...  (Read 1301 times)

Offline ivrykee

• LGM Member

The prophetic and it role in Praise and Worship...
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:20:51 PM »
My desire ~what God is calling me to, for the past couple of years, is to move and flow in a prophetic manner.  In fact my church has now began to feel the need for the prophet.  Starting late of last year, about fall time, God had really started to work on my heart in the area of the prophetic and, I tell ya, IT'S BEEN A TRIP! I dont consider myself very prolific in this area;  I am still learning quite a bit on the prophetic and it's role in praise and worship and in the church, however, i know there is still so much more to learn.  I do know that my spirit is desiring/expecting more and more FROM GOD and OF GOD. God is expecting the same of me!  I want a good understanding of the prophetic so that i may be able to glorify God in the fullest.  I am praying and looking for books that have insight on the subject, but i still feel like i am missing a big chunk and the books just isnt filling that space.   Would anyone that is knowledgable about the prophetic in P&W extend their wisdom out to me. Specifically, how do i pray that the prophetic would manifest itself in my life? And how do i present the prophetic to the people (particularly the church) in my life?

Thank you

Offline dingster1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • DINGTHING

Re: The prophetic and it role in Praise and Worship...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »
Order a book from Amazon called Reflections on Praise and Worship from a Biblical Perspective by Rodney Teal
Excellent book. Make sure you stydu the scripture references.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Re: The prophetic and it role in Praise and Worship...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 02:02:11 PM »
Order a book from Amazon called Reflections on Praise and Worship from a Biblical Perspective by Rodney Teal
Excellent book. Make sure you stydu the scripture references.

I have it. Darn good book, helped me when I was a MOM.
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up