LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Have A Question...  (Read 625 times)

Mud

I Have A Question...
« on: January 23, 2006, 08:29:10 PM »
Sometime, late last year, someone posted some live audio clips of Meshell Ndegeocello(Chris Dave, OF COURSE, was the drummer). My computer has crashed since then, and I don't have them anymore.  If anyone knows what I'm referring to, would you mind posting them for me??

Thanks In Advance...

~OD

blaquegenius

Re: I Have A Question...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 08:50:19 PM »
Quote from: Divinstruoso
Sometime, late last year, someone posted some live audio clips of Meshell Ndegeocello(Chris Dave, OF COURSE, was the drummer). My computer has crashed since then, and I don't have them anymore.  If anyone knows what I'm referring to, would you mind posting them for me??

Thanks In Advance...

~OD

Here's Meshell's website. She has a lot of video clips. I believe the clip you're looking for is on the site.

http://www.freemyheart.com/smj.html

Then click on 'We Funk'

Mud

Re: I Have A Question...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 08:52:57 PM »
Quote from: blaquegenius
Quote from: Divinstruoso

Thanks In Advance...

~OD

Here's Meshell's website. She has a lot of video clips. I believe the clip you're looking for is on the site.

http://www.freemyheart.com/smj.html

Nah, they were AUDIO clips. Songs from one of her latest album. That clip you're talking about, I had the first day it hit the site, lol.

Thanks, anyway.

~OD

Then click on 'We Funk'

Offline NINOdaDRUMMA

• LGM Member

I Have A Question...
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 08:56:33 PM »
yo after u go under we funk then its the only one under the video section that has the word neew next to it in green. its called Montreux Jazz Festival

Mud

I Have A Question...
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 09:00:26 PM »
Quote from: NINOdaDRUMMA
yo after u go under we funk then its the only one under the video section that has the word neew next to it in green. its called Montreux Jazz Festival

I was saying that's not what I was referring to. I had that video clip a long time ago. I'm lookin' for some LIVE Meshell AUDIO clips that were posted here sometime late last year.

I think 'Seven' posted them, but I'm not completely sure.

~OD
Pages: [1]   Go Up